Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope 2023 was good year for you and i am wishing happy new year for everyone!
I hope 2023 was good year for you and i am wishing happy new year for everyone!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is there 2024 already?
Whatever Happy New Year!
Happy New year to one and all and try to make 2024 the year we finally see a lot less toxic behaviour/comments.
Remember it's just a game.
Best wishes and good health.
Happy New Years to you and to everyone as well! ☺️🎉
Happy new year, my friend! To you and everyone else in this community.
Happy new year, y'all!
Happy new year!
Happy New Year to you too! Hope you have a booning good year ahead!
Same to everyone else.
Happy New Year. Albeit I only have a couple of months left to live due to aggressive lung tumor that has been spread around my back and different parts of my organs, I hope everyone else is doing better in life than I am.
Happy new year friends!!!
It's really so sad to hear... I am wishing best for you mate :(
Oh hey! Don't forget your New Year's Resolution: No more using Stealth on The Pig. Thank you 🙏
🔥🐽🔥
No 2023 was not fun and 2024 will not be happy. Anything else?
Happy New Year!
Happy new years like any celebration I’m going have alcohol and pizza
I hit 80K just a bit ago, nice way to cap off 2023 here.
Cheers to 2024
Happy New Year Ladies and Gents!
It's been an absolute treat discussing our shared addiction this year... have a good one!
Cheers!
Happy New Year, everyone.
Happy new year! Hope 2024 is a good year for you all!