Thanathobia is popular today!

I have been playing for 13 hours and have seen this perk more frequently than ever! Like every 3 matches! Did it get a shadow nerf?

Comments

  • I too have seen an increase, and the strangest thing is i did not see a Plague or Legion using it.

    Not calling it OP, on the contrary it sucks so im just curious on why that is.

  • @GroßusSchmiedus said:

    I too have seen an increase, and the strangest thing is i did not see a Plague or Legion using it.

    Not calling it OP, on the contrary it sucks so im just curious on why that is.

    I saw it on Plague a few hours ago!

  • Really? For me it's been while after seeing it a month ago.

  • @Astel said:

    Really? For me it's been while after seeing it a month ago.

    I've been playing since 10:00AM yesterday, I'm stunned how frequently I'm seeing it.

  • Because the meta recently was to not heal and slam gens using resilience with Adrenaline popping at the end. Thana is to incentivize healing

  • Thanatophobia has always been popular on killers that keep survivors injured. (e.g. Plague, Legion)

    As far as I know, it's pretty useless in most other cases.

  • Honestly I don’t understand why people use it outside of legion

  • @appleas said:

    Because the meta recently was to not heal and slam gens using resilience with Adrenaline popping at the end. Thana is to incentivize healing

    I just wanted to write this, but you beat me to it.

  • People probably dont read or understand the Perk.

    It should get buffed back to 5 % per Survivor but only work on basic attacks.. or rework the Perk.

  • For me on Killer side its Boon: Shadowstep. Been so long since I saw it I legit thought I was against hackers even though I knew there was a boon in play. Next 3 games as Killer there was always a Shadowstep, made some chases a little annoying but was a nice change of pace

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    For me on Killer side its Boon: Shadowstep. Been so long since I saw it I legit thought I was against hackers even though I knew there was a boon in play. Next 3 games as Killer there was always a Shadowstep, made some chases a little annoying but was a nice change of pace

    That's also being used frequently by survivors.

  • @appleas said:

    Because the meta recently was to not heal and slam gens using resilience with Adrenaline popping at the end. Thana is to incentivize healing

    Makes sense but even then I wouldn't say it's that great. It only takes a single survivor to actually decide to heal and it's a garbage perk. Medkits aren't -that- rare and Inner Healing still sees some play.