You made Knight and Doctor playable again
Thanks for nerfing MFT, devs!
Thanks for nerfing MFT, devs!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah guards actually getting a hit again is nice. And doctor not literally playing this for the whole chase.
https://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ?si=lTfmwkYSpQsf8pB_I think the song would end before he'd get the hit.
Underrated comment
If there was a best comment award, this would win it.
I'm sorry but why would you thank Behaviour? You do remember that they made Made for This in the first place, right? But then again, they didn't leave MfT for 6 years, instead it's 6 months, like they did with Dead Hard, so at least that's a bit commendable I suppose.
If all you ever do is complain, then there's no reason to listen to any feedback you might provide, valid or otherwise.
Nooooooo, I don't want knight to be playable 😭 Bhvr pls add base mft and hope all game against just knight. Or you know maybe just delete him... that would be easier.
how this game is sometime I feel like this should be the theme song.
and I can play Death Slinger again, 110 killer is painful.
you fake aim, survivor has more distance using mft
short loop with high tile, never a chance you catch them
Singularity also is having a happy time
And the Dredge.
Leaving the remnant in chase was way less useful against MFT users.