Firecrackers in bloodweb outside of event?
As much i hate myself for thinking that, BUT.
Would you mind if regular Firecrackers will share 1/4 of flashlight drop pool?
As much i hate myself for thinking that, BUT.
Would you mind if regular Firecrackers will share 1/4 of flashlight drop pool?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This ######### is broken as ######### for its rarity.
The one time use flashlight is op.
No thanks!
No more firecrackers please. It was not a good idea to give survs that many firecrackers during the event, as it was not a good idea to give killers so many pink moris in the gift boxes.
No!
I think of it this way, I didn’t use any of the Ebony Mori’s that I received during the event. I received anywhere from 1 to 3 Ebony’s on each Bloodweb, with the others being Ivory or Cypress, so I have quite a few. Some day soon, there is going to be a reconning for all the firecrackers that I had to evade. Get ready everyone, “The Days of the Moris” is coming soon.