Playerbase on consoles
Hi people of the Fog,
i think it would be interesting to know how many people are active on Consoles. But not together, Xbox and PS4 for its own.
What do you think? It would be nice that the devs can tell us about it ![]()
Hi people of the Fog,
i think it would be interesting to know how many people are active on Consoles. But not together, Xbox and PS4 for its own.
What do you think? It would be nice that the devs can tell us about it ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs can't really tell you cause they can't track console. Sony or Microsoft possibly could but good luck getting them to spill that information.
Ok, didn't know that. Ty
I would definitely say not to many. When I live in NA and I recognise the names of teammates who are in EU and Japan it's not a good sign.
hmm...we could open a poll of some sort on the forums. (it wouldn't be the most accurate....but it could give an estimate maybe.)
Rarely takes me longer than 5 seconds to get into a lobby.
Dead by daylight sold second best for SONY in Japan when it released there. Only seconded by god of war
As a US killer, I find a lobby very very quickly. (And then if I don't get a 3/4 summon wait, I usually can play in less than a minute after.)
As a solo survivor, I find a lobby in not too long a wait. (About 1 min or less. The problem then is how many dodges do I wait through. Generally 2-3)
As a Survive with friends Survivor, I wait a really long time for matches. This could be dependent on time and rank. (Anywhere from 10 minutes on average, to 45min-1 hour on a bad day. Then factor in the high level of dodges, 4-5 on average....7-8 on bad days.) There is a possibility of going 2-3 hours without playing a match in this setting.
I am in UK and at low ranks it can take from 10 seconds to a few minutes at lowish rank, but when I hit red ranks it can take up to 5-10 minutes, however this is most likely due to a lack of high rank killers. I have recognised a few names when I hit high ranks but only a small handful and we don't run into each other that much - I have never recognised low rank players except once when I recognised somebody who flamed me a few games prior in lobby.
Fairly certain the Xbox community is around 2-3000 regularly active players, getting to rank 1 I usually end up playing with/against the same 40-50 people
At night it takes like twenty minutes for a game on ps4.. Moved to pc and it's like 5 seconds.
Necro thread...😔