Worst perk variety DBD has ever had?

Do you think it is now, or back in the days of BT/DS/Dead Hard? I want to say any given match half or more than half of the survivor team usually has made for this, resilience, and windows and it's pretty much the autopilot looping build

BHVR: We don't want there to be a meta

*introduces most meta perk in the last 5 years*

Comments

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    The meta right now isn’t great, especially MfT and that multiple slow down is still the best strategy, but it’s WAY better than the past.

    Eruption meta was probably the worst killer meta ever. Current killer meta is a lot more varied and going against full slow down isn’t as oppressive, even if it is still unfun verse. Eruption/CoB/Overcharge was just miserable watching gens regress while the killer avoided chasing anyone.

    As for survivor, the Small Peepee (DS/UB) build plus Dead Hard was probably the worst meta. Literally removed any counter play to DS and Dead Hard was one of the most broken perks to ever exist. And this meta lasted a LONG time. MfT is poorly designed but I’ll gladly take that over the DH/DS/UB meta.

    The meta is always going to get stale but as long as it isn’t overpowered I don’t mind. Only perk right now I think needs adjusting is MfT and Buckle Up, otherwise I’m ok with the meta.

    Best survivor perks are extend chasing time. MFT fits exactly in the category. Best killer perks are extend the time available for them, which are slowdowns.

    For how the game works fundamentally, those will always be meta.

    @Rudjohns said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572189#Comment_3572189

    I dont agree

    like I said before, if tons of perks were stronger, players would have to pick 4 perks among all strong perks therefore more variety and unpredictable matches

    I think of the opposite, all perks should be weak equally!

  • @Ayodam said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572403#Comment_3572403

    An issue, perhaps the issue, with nerfing the top perks to be as weak as every other perk is that it’s going to further grow the power imbalance between roles (kill rate grows beyond 60%—and I’ll explain why in a moment). Nerfing perks without buffing anything is just going to highlight the fact that in this game survivors are totally perk-reliant, while killers have powers/abilities and base-kit mechanics that aren’t reliant on perks at all. So they’re less affected by perk nerfs that target both sides. Like if neither killers nor survivors had any of their current meta perks, or really any perks at all, one side edges out quite extremely. It would simply be too imbalanced. And this would lead to attrition that the devs don’t want (see Death Garden).

    That would be why I don't want them to do that, at least right now. I don't personally want them to adjust the meta, as I believe it's in a largely healthy spot right now.

    Though, for the record, nerfing them to be less appealing doesn't have to mean making them weak. Even 6.1.0 had some examples of this- Iron Will is still a perfectly good perk, to pick one. I also don't think survivors are as perk reliant as you're making out, though I do agree with the argument that basekit killer has more to leverage than basekit survivor.

    @Maelstrom808 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572403#Comment_3572403

    I don't want people to stop using meta perks because they are nerfed into the ground (see Thana, also kind of CoH). I want to see small adjustments to problematic perks to keep them strong but not causing major issues from their usage while increasing the number of perks at that level of strength (as a side note, I really think that there are almost no problematic perks at this time.) Rather than being effectively forced to not use a meta perk because it's been turned to garbage, I'd like the option of running that perk or choosing something else equally as strong, but that allows for a different style or focus of play. If you have more options on hand, you'll have more variety just based on the different ways people would prefer to play.

    The more you lower the average power level of perks, the more you limit the design space available for creative new perks.

    I also want this! I just think it's a mistake to assume that doing this would mean the top ten most picked perks are really going to change much. Unless something becomes stronger than the meta picks (or more convenient, to account for meta perks that aren't strong at all like Windows), people largely won't bother even acknowledging that buffed stuff is worth using.

    See again, the way people talk about new Gearhead, Furtive Chase, Crowd Control, Claustrophobia... People have a very high threshold before they even consider new stuff.

    Buffing the weaker stuff for an even larger spread of viable perks is a good idea on its face, and I want to see it done. It's just separate to what would be required to make the meta change, at least in any noticeable way.

  • Yeah I've seen very little builds other than mine and my friends because when playing we want to be fair, but of course no survivor mains have that logic. I'll be over here though suffering on slinger because people only run windows mft resilience and hope like what am I supposed to do there. Lose?

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572192#Comment_3572192

    Best survivor perks are extend chasing time. MFT fits exactly in the category. Best killer perks are extend the time available for them, which are slowdowns.

    For how the game works fundamentally, those will always be meta.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572332#Comment_3572332

    I think of the opposite, all perks should be weak equally!

    then the game is gonna get boring pretty fast

  • @Sava18 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572332#Comment_3572332

    Yeah but how in the world do you make monstrous shrine or red herring without making them completely absurd or unfun to play against? Like if you make clown the same power level as wesker, how in the world would there be any gameplay left for the survivors? Some things in this game just don't have the design to be strong. Ofc there are some that are viable to be buffed to adrenaline level, but I simply don't have faith in bhvr to pick those correctly.

    Monstrous Shrine: all scourge hooks perks also apply to basement

    Red Herring: teammates see the perk icon in the lower corner when the perk is active and the highlighted gen as well. When the killer kicks the gen, all survivors see their aura for 5 seconds.

  • It was eventual in my opinion.

    Surely 6.1.0 patch did reduce certain perks having very high rate but now people are using the perks that are impactful and better than the ones which got hard nerf.

    To prevent this, there should be more frequent perk updates but it is needless to say how slow and empty DbD patches are.

  • Things right now are a little bit better than they were a few years ago. BT+DS+DH+UB (with the occasional swapping of 1 perk for OoO in a 4-man SWF) was on every single survivor in red ranks. Perk variety right now isn't very good, but there's a few meaningful choices. There's a pool of maybe ten survivor perks that get commonly run versus the old set of five.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572192#Comment_3572192

    Best survivor perks are extend chasing time. MFT fits exactly in the category. Best killer perks are extend the time available for them, which are slowdowns.

    For how the game works fundamentally, those will always be meta.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572332#Comment_3572332

    I think of the opposite, all perks should be weak equally!

    Yeah you are completely right about that. Which is why I'm fine with the current meta for the most part. The meta will pretty much always be the same just with a different coat of paint. As long as it isn't oppressive like Eruption or Dead Hard then I don't mind it.

    MfT is probably the only problematic perk in the current meta and even then I would gladly take that over the old meta any day.

  • @Rudjohns said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572656#Comment_3572656

    Monstrous Shrine: all scourge hooks perks also apply to basement

    Red Herring: teammates see the perk icon in the lower corner when the perk is active and the highlighted gen as well. When the killer kicks the gen, all survivors see their aura for 5 seconds.

    Monstrous Shrine: all scourge hooks perks also apply to basement

    It already does that.

  • @Blinckx said:

    That's 100% BHVR fault. We have 400+ perks but only few of them are use full, all the other perks are pure trash and no one will ever use them ever. I'm not even talking about being meta perks or op or else, but the pools of viable perks on both side is very small. Why on earth i should use "territoral imperative" "Hex : Lullaby" "Deathbound" or stuff like that ? Instead of a new killer every 3 months they should rework at least half of the perks every 3 months ( but yeah no money so it won't ever happen )

    Well a lot of perks are useful but in a lot of dbd's players eyes if it isn't just turn off brain to get value then its worthless.

  • nothing will ever be worse than the gen kick meta

  • @EternalRique said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3570661#Comment_3570661

    Killer players rely on them because they want easy wins not because they absolutely need them.

    You don't NEED gen-delay perks. You don't NEED to tunnel. You don't NEED to camp.

    Those who do it, do it because it's easier. It's easier to win if you immediately tunnel someone out and have 4 slow downs in your build.

    Survivors rely on exhaustion perks because they want easy wins not because they absolutely need them.

    You don't NEED exhaustion perks. You don't NEED to rush gens. You don't NEED to bodyblock for teammates.

    Those who do it, do it because it's easier. It's easier to win if you immediately pop 3 gens and have 4 exhaustion perks in your team.

  • @Caiman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3573211#Comment_3573211

    Monstrous Shrine: all scourge hooks perks also apply to basement

    It already does that.

    It doesn't

  • For everyone saying the pre 6.1.0 meta (DS/UB/BT/DH/IW) was worse for Killers to deal with, I have to hard disagree. 3 of them are hard disabled by chasing anyone other than the rescuer, and the other 2 provide the same 'they get injured and get value for free' problem MfT and Resilience both are claimed to have. Being able to disable 2/3 of the Survivors perks is MASSIVE. Now you can disable 1/2 of the Survivors perks through skill (Hope/Adren), but if all are playing hyper-gen efficient (which luckily Survivors rarely ever do), you can't always stop them in time. I think the current Surv meta is less enjoyable to deal with as Killer.

    Killer meta for Surv though, gotta hard agree with the degen 3gen kick meta. A smart pig or dolphin or dog could win a match with a spacebar alone in that meta. Someone else coined 'MMR-inflation', and I think many Killers got free wins thinking they were skilled. The perks artificially inflated their MMR above their weight-class, and now they are losing a bunch and thinking the game was wrong for their losses. They are partially correct, the past of the game (degen 3gen kick) was responsible for their current losses, not the present.

  • Yes it does? It says so right there on the wiki. It's been that way for over a year now.

    screenshot_430.png


  • Only for Monstrous Shrine, since all other scourge hooks only affects 4 normal hooks.

    In case of the monstrous shrine, it affects 4 random hooks + basement, but other scourge hook perks don't trigger in the basement. HOWEVER, I tested this when the perk received the buff and never since. I also never seen any Pain Resonance being triggered by the basement hook (although monstrous shrine by itself is already rare). Unless it was a bug at that time. Definitely something to test now.

  • @Rudjohns said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3574286#Comment_3574286

    Only for Monstrous Shrine, since all other scourge hooks only affects 4 normal hooks.

    In case of the monstrous shrine, it affects 4 random hooks + basement, but other scourge hook perks don't trigger in the basement. HOWEVER, I tested this when the perk received the buff and never since. I also never seen any Pain Resonance being triggered by the basement hook (although monstrous shrine by itself is already rare). Unless it was a bug at that time. Definitely something to test now.

    It must have been a bug, because I tested it with bots and I could get Pain Resonance and Floods of Rage to proc off of the basement hooks thanks to Monstrous Shrine.

    Monstrous Shrine turns the basement hooks into scourge hooks and they operate the same as the regular four scourge hooks.

  • The worst survivor meta was pre 6.1.0 update days when every survivor ran DH, DS, Adrenaline, and either Resilience or Deliverance. Survivors were virtually untouchable and even people who weren’t good at the game got free escapes because this build virtually carried them. Even worse was pre-“conspicuous action” days when survivors could pop a gen in your face and DS would still activate. A horrible meta which encouraged really toxic and unfair gameplay.


    For killer, my vote goes to the gen-kick meta pre-Eruption nerf. What were they thinking? A meta which disincentivised the funnest aspect of the game (chases), and encouraged killers to play gen-kick sim for 15 minutes.


    The current meta is stale, too. We need another 6.1.0-style perk shake-up again, tbh. But instead of reworking 5 or so perks to be really strong, they need to rework like 20 and make them all strong across the board. Survivors and killers are incentivised to use like the same 5-10 perks as they’re the only useful ones. Why would a survivor use , for example, something like This Is Not Happening or Slippery Meat over MfT or Adrenaline? There’s just no reason to use like 60-70% of the perks unless you’re doing a meme build. I’d happily miss out on a chapter if it gave BHVR more time/money to make better changes to the game.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3570186#Comment_3570186

    more viable perks? On killer end? there is barely any buffs to killer perks. killer's meta are still stuck in using game-delay perks. pain res/jolt/sloppy is what you see on most m1 killers. for killers that do not have good synergy with jolt+sloppy, you see nerfed pop goes weasel+corrupt.

    variety for survivor has improved but not really for killer.

    Buffed Perks: Furtive Chase (7.3.0), Coup de Grace (7.1.0), Claustrophobia (7.1.0), Hex: Crowd Control (7.1.0), Trail of Torment (7.1.0), Remember Me (7.1.0), Pop Goes The Weasel (7.0.0), Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance (6.7.0.), Gearhead (6.7.0)

    For comparison: Furtive Chase had a pickrate of 0.51% and increased to 1.35%. Trail of Torment 1.17% to a high of 3.15%. And that in a perk-pool of 112 Killer-Perks.

    There are even more perks but I feel like these are enough. On the other hand a lot of perks for survivors and killers were nerfed. And if we look further, we see basekit medkit changes and a lot of smaller buffs towards killers. But hey, no love for killers, right?

    It's not that you are forced to pick game-delaying perks - it's just that most killers are not as good as they think they are. That's just the reality for even both sides.

    Based on nightlight, which of course does not reflect the whole game, the second most used build is actually a chased oriented build. That of course does not work on ever killer but I have seen a lot more variety on the killer sides since the 3-gen-kick meta which should by the way never come back. We see Anti-Gen, Aura-Reading, Information, Chase Tools, Stealth-Perks etc. The variety of viable perks is actually there even if you don't use it.

    My point is, that killers have a lot more variety than before and they received quite a few buffs that matter.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3570411#Comment_3570411

    Buffed Perks: Furtive Chase (7.3.0), Coup de Grace (7.1.0), Claustrophobia (7.1.0), Hex: Crowd Control (7.1.0), Trail of Torment (7.1.0), Remember Me (7.1.0), Pop Goes The Weasel (7.0.0), Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance (6.7.0.), Gearhead (6.7.0)

    For comparison: Furtive Chase had a pickrate of 0.51% and increased to 1.35%. Trail of Torment 1.17% to a high of 3.15%. And that in a perk-pool of 112 Killer-Perks.

    There are even more perks but I feel like these are enough. On the other hand a lot of perks for survivors and killers were nerfed. And if we look further, we see basekit medkit changes and a lot of smaller buffs towards killers. But hey, no love for killers, right?

    It's not that you are forced to pick game-delaying perks - it's just that most killers are not as good as they think they are. That's just the reality for even both sides.

    Based on nightlight, which of course does not reflect the whole game, the second most used build is actually a chased oriented build. That of course does not work on ever killer but I have seen a lot more variety on the killer sides since the 3-gen-kick meta which should by the way never come back. We see Anti-Gen, Aura-Reading, Information, Chase Tools, Stealth-Perks etc. The variety of viable perks is actually there even if you don't use it.

    My point is, that killers have a lot more variety than before and they received quite a few buffs that matter.

    perhaps what i was unclear for what i was trying to say. I am saying that a vast majority of killer perks are of the same type where perk variety is low for killer. Just look a top 10 perks in the game and look what type they are.

    Pain res -> Geme delay

    Pop -> game delay

    Jolt -> Game delay

    Corrupt intervention -> Geme delay

    BBQ ->Information

    Lethal pursuer -> Information

    Sloppy -> game delay/Lethality

    Stbfl -> Chase/Lethality

    Nowhere to hide -> information

    Deadlock -> game delay

    I was like extend list to 2 other perks and 1 other perk combo.

    Eruption -> game delay

    No way out -> game delay.

    Ultimate weapon+DMS -> game delay+info.

    like 8-9/14 are game delay perks. 4 of 14 are information perks. Two of the perk are related to counter healing and health-states speed boosts like endurance. If you go next used perks, then you get to discordance which is info perk so 5 perks and then there the list of chase perks being bamboozle, brutal strength and... noed. Survivor perk are not all the same type. Sure exhaustion perks/chase perk stand out for survivor but most of the perk types they are using are varied. For killer? Not so much. low variety.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3574717#Comment_3574717

    perhaps what i was unclear for what i was trying to say. I am saying that a vast majority of killer perks are of the same type where perk variety is low for killer. Just look a top 10 perks in the game and look what type they are.

    Pain res -> Geme delay

    Pop -> game delay

    Jolt -> Game delay

    Corrupt intervention -> Geme delay

    BBQ ->Information

    Lethal pursuer -> Information

    Sloppy -> game delay/Lethality

    Stbfl -> Chase/Lethality

    Nowhere to hide -> information

    Deadlock -> game delay

    I was like extend list to 2 other perks and 1 other perk combo.

    Eruption -> game delay

    No way out -> game delay.

    Ultimate weapon+DMS -> game delay+info.

    like 8-9/14 are game delay perks. 4 of 14 are information perks. Two of the perk are related to counter healing and health-states speed boosts like endurance. If you go next used perks, then you get to discordance which is info perk so 5 perks and then there the list of chase perks being bamboozle, brutal strength and... noed. Survivor perk are not all the same type. Sure exhaustion perks/chase perk stand out for survivor but most of the perk types they are using are varied. For killer? Not so much. low variety.

    If I may ask, what kind of variety are you hoping for then? Personally I see a good variety in what perks are currently played:

    Slowdown (Healing- & Repairing-Reduction, Blocked Objectives), Information & Tracking (Aura-Reading, Screams), Lethality (Shorter Cooldowns, Exposed etc.), Stealth & Confusion (Undetactable, Oblivious, Terror Radius Change), Chase (Faster, Hindered) and Miscellaneous (FOV, Items, Hooks, Scratch Marks, etc.) are the categories I would put perks in. If I look at the 30 most used perks I have this summary:

    • Slowdown: 1 SH: Pain Resonance; 2 Pop Goes The Weasel; 3 Jolt; 6 Corrupt Intervention; 7 Sloppy Butcher; 10 Deadlock; 17 No Way Out; 18 Eruption; 24 Overcharge; 26 Dead Mans Switch; 29 H: Ruin;
    • Information & Tracking: 4 BBQ & Chili; 5 Lethal Pursuer; 7 Sloppy Butcher; 9 Nowhere To Hide; 13 Ultimate Weapon; 16 Discordance; 18 Eruption; 19 A Nurses Calling; 30 Tinkerer;
    • Lethality: 8 STBFL; 15 H: NOED;
    • Stealth & Confusion: 21 Fearmonger; 28 H: Plaything; 30 Tinkerer;
    • Chase: 11 Bamboozle; 14 Brutal Strength; 20 Enduring; 25 Rapid Brutality;
    • Miscellaneous: 12 Shadowborn; 22 Agitation; 23 Lightborn; 27 Iron Grasp;

    Now let's do the same thing for Survivor Perks.

    Objective (Speed Increase for Gens, Totems and Exit Gates; Protection; Promotes Objective), Information (Aura-Reading & Notifications), Chase (Haste & Useful Tools), Survivability (Endurance, 2nd Chances, Self-Healing), Support (Effects for Others, Rescues, Healing Speed), Stealth & Confusion (Tracking- and Notification-Blocks, Scratch Marks, Blinds)

    • Objective: 3 Resilience; 6 Déjà Vu; 10 Prove Thyself; 19 Blast Mine; 20 Inner Healing;
    • Information: 1 Windows Of Opportunity; 6 Déjà Vu; 8 Bond; 13 Kindred; 19 Blast Mine; 29 Empathy;
    • Chase: 1 Windows Of Opportunity; 2 Made For This; 4 Resilience; 5 Lithe; 7 Sprint Burst; 13 Hope; 17 Balance Landing;
    • Survivability: 2 Made For This, 3 Adrenaline; 9 Dead Hard; 12 Unbreakable; 14 Off The Record; 16 Self-Care; 20 Inner Healing; 22 Decisive Strike; 25 Boil Over; 26 Background Player; 27 Deliverance;
    • Support: 15 We'll Make It; 18 Botany Knowledge; 24 Flash Bang; 26 Background Player;
    • Stealth & Confusion: 11 Distortion; 14 Off The Record; 17 Balance Landing; 19 Blast Mine; 21 Iron Will; 23 Quick & Quiet; 24 Flash Bang; 25 Boil Over; 28 Calm Spirit; 30 Lightweight

    I am sure the way I have categorized these perks don't fit for everyone, but I assume it kinda makes sense though. But based on this summary; I can just repeat that I don't think the varation compared to each side is tremendously different. Sure changes are always welcome but this is nothing compared to the point Dead by Daylight was a few years ago. Anyways, I am curious about what you have to say!

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3574770#Comment_3574770

    If I may ask, what kind of variety are you hoping for then? Personally I see a good variety in what perks are currently played:

    Slowdown (Healing- & Repairing-Reduction, Blocked Objectives), Information & Tracking (Aura-Reading, Screams), Lethality (Shorter Cooldowns, Exposed etc.), Stealth & Confusion (Undetactable, Oblivious, Terror Radius Change), Chase (Faster, Hindered) and Miscellaneous (FOV, Items, Hooks, Scratch Marks, etc.) are the categories I would put perks in. If I look at the 30 most used perks I have this summary:

    • Slowdown: 1 SH: Pain Resonance; 2 Pop Goes The Weasel; 3 Jolt; 6 Corrupt Intervention; 7 Sloppy Butcher; 10 Deadlock; 17 No Way Out; 18 Eruption; 24 Overcharge; 26 Dead Mans Switch; 29 H: Ruin;
    • Information & Tracking: 4 BBQ & Chili; 5 Lethal Pursuer; 7 Sloppy Butcher; 9 Nowhere To Hide; 13 Ultimate Weapon; 16 Discordance; 18 Eruption; 19 A Nurses Calling; 30 Tinkerer;
    • Lethality: 8 STBFL; 15 H: NOED;
    • Stealth & Confusion: 21 Fearmonger; 28 H: Plaything; 30 Tinkerer;
    • Chase: 11 Bamboozle; 14 Brutal Strength; 20 Enduring; 25 Rapid Brutality;
    • Miscellaneous: 12 Shadowborn; 22 Agitation; 23 Lightborn; 27 Iron Grasp;

    Now let's do the same thing for Survivor Perks.

    Objective (Speed Increase for Gens, Totems and Exit Gates; Protection; Promotes Objective), Information (Aura-Reading & Notifications), Chase (Haste & Useful Tools), Survivability (Endurance, 2nd Chances, Self-Healing), Support (Effects for Others, Rescues, Healing Speed), Stealth & Confusion (Tracking- and Notification-Blocks, Scratch Marks, Blinds)

    • Objective: 3 Resilience; 6 Déjà Vu; 10 Prove Thyself; 19 Blast Mine; 20 Inner Healing;
    • Information: 1 Windows Of Opportunity; 6 Déjà Vu; 8 Bond; 13 Kindred; 19 Blast Mine; 29 Empathy;
    • Chase: 1 Windows Of Opportunity; 2 Made For This; 4 Resilience; 5 Lithe; 7 Sprint Burst; 13 Hope; 17 Balance Landing;
    • Survivability: 2 Made For This, 3 Adrenaline; 9 Dead Hard; 12 Unbreakable; 14 Off The Record; 16 Self-Care; 20 Inner Healing; 22 Decisive Strike; 25 Boil Over; 26 Background Player; 27 Deliverance;
    • Support: 15 We'll Make It; 18 Botany Knowledge; 24 Flash Bang; 26 Background Player;
    • Stealth & Confusion: 11 Distortion; 14 Off The Record; 17 Balance Landing; 19 Blast Mine; 21 Iron Will; 23 Quick & Quiet; 24 Flash Bang; 25 Boil Over; 28 Calm Spirit; 30 Lightweight

    I am sure the way I have categorized these perks don't fit for everyone, but I assume it kinda makes sense though. But based on this summary; I can just repeat that I don't think the varation compared to each side is tremendously different. Sure changes are always welcome but this is nothing compared to the point Dead by Daylight was a few years ago. Anyways, I am curious about what you have to say!

    the survivor perk are more varied in what they do. people run exhaustion perks on survivor but beyond that, there is variation in survivor gameplay. survivor perk variety has definitely improved since last year.

    that is not true for killer. killer perks are not varied in effect. the game is heavily dominated by game-delay perks for killer. The average killer build is like 3 game delay perks and maybe 1 information. you should see that already by the fact that your first two categories is 20/30 perks while your other categories have like 6 perks. This is not talking about how... last category of perks is like perks such as... shadowborn and Lightborn.

  • I think we have a much bigger variety now than ever before; Survivors have Buckle Up + For The People; MFT + DH; Boons and Overzealous; etc.

    Killer have less variety of perks, but at least have some. Lethal or Corrupt for early game/ Pop and/or Pain Ress for Gen Regression/ Sloppy and Save the Best for m1 killers.

    I wish they buff weaker perks (not adding Endurance or haste to them, but doing new things) so they become more useful.

  • Now it is for sure, we've so much perk bloat I wish I could just remove all the countless, useless perks off my selection menu.

1 2 ›