Haunted by Daylight 2023!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_6c15qkmDk
The Void, it beckons. Haunted by Daylight returns for another year of horrifying Halloween celebrations, bringing a chilling Event, eerie unlockable Outfits, a terrifying Tome, and much more! Available from Oct 18 to Nov 6.
The trailer looks so frickin' sick, I can't wait!
Comments
Wait is that a new map??
Might be! Or an alternate version of an already existing Map.
Wow those outfits for David and Yun-Jin. Need to see more of that.
Thought the same.
Floating boarders look a bit like Garden and the stones like Eeerie but the rest does not...
The bob is bobbing.๐
Which killers is the blue skeleton skin for?
I can't recognize them.
I'm going to guess those are map props kinda like how we had the dancing specters during the anniversary event.
It has nothing on Haddie's new bob tbh... that one's a tragedy.
It's not a Killer! They're "HAUNTS". Previous Survivors or Persons that were lost to the Void and try to latch onto anything to feel real again. Gameplay wise, they will work as Jumpscares.
It keeps growing!๐ญ
I love the glowing eyes effect. They should do stuff like this more often.