German Twitter Account deactivated (BP CODES inside)
German Twitter and Instagram accounts are being deactivated for some reason.
there is a Thank You code for 200K BP: DANKE
(also another code for another 200K:
GAMSAHABNIDA )
i think it’s kinda weird to just discontinue it, as it was a great source of info for German speaking folks not speaking English and they engaged with the German streaming community very well as far as I saw. Would love to see a reason for this though they haven’t really commented it while still replying to folks on there
also rip Twitter direct links - didn’t work to display them here?
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr_de/status/1707395584284299365?s=46&t=JgBYqyq8ZKZO5Kp0mOVlLw
Comments
FYI - You can fix the Twitter links by changing "x" at the beginning of the link to "twitter"
Thanks, edited it
Wonder if this has anything to do with DbD Mobile shutting down in Austria
I feel like that’s not related, as the Social Media pages aren’t related to the mobile version and the reason doesn’t really apply to social media accounts iirc?
Stealing my posts it's okay I see how it is
Oh no, there are TWO of these
Which one of you gets the kitty pics, the one I saw first or the one that was posted first?!?!?!
I.. uhm.
would it help if I said I looked at the first two pages and genuinely didn’t see that post?
also I have several serious conditions with my vision. 👀
Just say you hate me
isnt that obvi?
both of course
duh
I guess safest bet is budget cuts for community team..
Dat makes sense
Not everyone is checking all new posts, theres just too many of them.
Mooks is my friend it was me having a giggle with a mate, it's not that serious 💀
Finally some new BP codes. Took them awhile.
Normally I only give one but since you asked so nicely...
I think considering the occasion (presumably at least two people being laid off - who did a good job and helped inform the community in their respective regions) I would rather not have these two codes specifically…
this thread is blessed 💕
just to reassure you here, nobody has lost their jobs! People are reshuffling but they are still employed <3
That sounds great, thank you for the info 😊
I just assumed bc of some tweets I saw as well as the current general situation with other studios..
This is great news! Thanks for sharing.💕