I was gonna say that Haddie could do with a sexy outfit, but then I remembered that the last outfit she got has a frontal wedge so intense that it could uproot a tree. So she's probably fine.
I was gonna say that Haddie could do with a sexy outfit, but then I remembered that the last outfit she got has a frontal wedge so intense that it could uproot a tree. So she's probably fine.
I made an adjustment with her Monster slayer outfit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If we get the promised Artist swimsuit skin then sure you will get my support.
What about skinless men and women?
I think this would be a great idea.
I was gonna say that Haddie could do with a sexy outfit, but then I remembered that the last outfit she got has a frontal wedge so intense that it could uproot a tree. So she's probably fine.
Is pantless okay?
I made an adjustment with her Monster slayer outfit.
https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1706720267920458052.
I swear if it keeps going like this, there will be sex in dbd within the next five years.
leon in a bikini when?
NEW KILLER - THE SEXLER
Yes, you are going to drive up the skin price to 100 bucks for a skin and i feel like no ones going to complain.
If we get Jason, it will be necessary. One of his main powers is killing people who are trying or having sex. Ask Kevin Bacon.
r/deadbydaylight members will be immune from Jasons power every match.
I already feel effed a lot of the times when I play survivor.