DBD meme thread
yes this is needed
yes this is needed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just gonna post my favorite thing
this was based on real events
Contractually obligated to post this one
I dont have the picture right now but I have one word to say:
Darn
Lol! Amount of times this does happen.
i look at this picture once a month and laugh every time like at first
pin pls
This is from Singularity's release.
I want this lullaby ingame instead of the actual one.
Photo credz to hunnybe4r
No one did it yet 😈
My reaction to the SWF complaining that i was running a meme build
What a fool
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everyone has experienced this at least once. 😭
I believe in Ghostface supremacy,