BOON FILTER OPACITY??
THE BLUE AURA WHEN U ENTER A BOON IS WAY TOO MUCH I CANT SEE ANYTHING IS THERE ANY WAY TO TURN IT DOWN
THE BLUE AURA WHEN U ENTER A BOON IS WAY TOO MUCH I CANT SEE ANYTHING IS THERE ANY WAY TO TURN IT DOWN
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately no but I agree %100. Most overlays just cover most of the screen and apply on top of eachother. Wish there was an opacity slider.
Are you new? Not asking in a mean way, just curious. When boons first came out I thought the blue aura and the noise they make was atrocious. But I got used to it over time and I think you will too.
If not new, yeah it sucks and I totally get it.
Just break totems as Survivor or stomp them with Shattered Hope as Killer? (Sarcasm intended lol)
Am I the only one who likes this blue aura?
NO THERE ISNT SORRY
No been playing since 2018 hated it since they were added..
Yes
Like how ugly does this look? Boon overlay on top of Nemesis infection overlay on top of... I can barely see the game LOL.
I also hate the Boon overlay. It makes me want to stay away from them.
It's absolutely awful. It's loud and it's so bright. They could make the effect a bit more subtle and you'd still know you're in it's radius.
It never even crossed my mind that people had a problem with this. Seems just the right level to me to get noticed without being intrusive.
The boon overlay is obnoxious, they should tone it down a little and it would be fine.
The boon radius + dredges nightfall genuinely makes it impossible to see what’s happening in game
Why i dont like
Xenomorph, SkullMerchant (tho more reason than this) and boons
i hate the big area of effect circles they make, so much on screen its overstimulating
Yeah it’s nice BUT LOWER THE OPACITY LIKE JEEZ
EXVUSE ME ITS THE DEFINITION OF INTIRSIVE
😭😭
THE OBNOXIOUS TOE UNCURLING BOON FILTER
I wish I could turn down the green vomit when infected by plague. Same with the Clowns pink mist like I get its meant to be disorienting but its so strong it actually makes me motion sick.