Annoying things you do as survivor/killer that you find annoying when playing the other side

If I cannot find anyone while having someone on hook I'll go back hoping to find the unhooker.


I still dislike killers who are in a chase and as soon as they get the unhook notification they drop their chase and come back.

Comments


  • Edit: I misunderstood the post.

    I would say, camping. Though I rarely do it on purpose, I am annoyed when it happens to me as a survivor

  • @CrusaderNella said:

    Honestly, just disrespect.

    This will sound cliché as hell, but if you play with honor and dignity, whether I lose or win, I will enjoy the match because it was challenging. Sometimes, if you give me a really good chase, I will give you hatch.

    But if the survivor takes time to t-bag me at every pallet, it just sours my whole experience. I was once so disgusted, cause a team could have escaped with a 3 man, but 1 was on the hook. With 2 survivors, they could have removed their ally off the hook and escaped but only 1 survivor ever came, so I slapped him and he ran out the gate.

    However the 3rd survivor was no where to be found. So I looked around a bit and found him spam T-Bagging at the gate, and I was like, what the ######### dude, you could have won if you went with your ally and unhooked, but you would rather spam t-bag me... like just... why....

    My point of the thread was basically things you do as killer or survivor (t-bagging, camping, tunneling etc.) that when you play the other side you get annoyed by even if you do them yourself. That was the point. Sorry if it was confusing, didn't know if it would fit in the title.

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480347#Comment_3480347

    My point of the thread was basically things you do as killer or survivor (t-bagging, camping, tunneling etc.) that when you play the other side you get annoyed by even if you do them yourself. That was the point. Sorry if it was confusing, didn't know if it would fit in the title.

    Woops, my bad. I apologize

  • It's ok, my thread title might not have been the best. Changed it up a bit.

  • As survivor I do gens, that bugs the heck out of me when I'm playing killer.

  • @clowninabout said:

    As survivor I do gens, that bugs the heck out of me when I'm playing killer.

    fr fr

  • For survivor: I hate when killers camp/tunnel but I know when I play killer I'll do it when it makes sense to do it (Ex: Camp hook during EGC).

    For killer: I hate when survivors hide all match but I know it makes sense for them to do it since it's not like survivors are meant to run directly at me for me to injure lol

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/383281/annoying-things-you-do-as-survivor-killer-that-you-find-annoying-when-playing-the-other-side

    Started playing killer recently.

    As a non-tunneling killer, I absolutely hate unhooked survivors using BT to tank a hit.

    Just run off and let me go after the unhooker. You are actually punishing me, as a non-tunneling killer, because I have to waste a hit on you so that you can run off, then I have to wipe my weapon and finally I have to reorient myself to find the unhooker.

    I honestly would prefer built-in BT be removed and DS put in it's place. DS doesn't punish me as a non-tunneling killer.

    My teammates don't tank hit after I unhook them even if I am on death hook and the they have two more hook states left.

  • Using Adrenaline tbh

  • @Uxoxe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480407#Comment_3480407

    That is very annoying, as a survivor, to have your teammates not try and take chase when you are on death hook.

    Yeah, as well as not using their hook states as resources. Sometimes the guy who is healthy all game just hides and does gens when it's safe but never tries to take the focus away from the other team members and you're stuck getting tunneled cause essentially the killer has only seen 3 people the whole match.

  • missing a swing at shack window for the survivor to barely make the vault and then they run right back to the window see would swing again. absolutely hate it as killer and love doing it as survivor

  • @clowninabout said:

    As survivor I do gens, that bugs the heck out of me when I'm playing killer.

    Yeah, Im the guy that chills out the back bashing gens out and avoids the killer nearly all game. That annoys the heck out of me when im downing and hooking the same 3 whilst the silent assassin bashes gens out unchallenged somewhere 😅

  • I'd say slugging. I don't like being slugged mid match since you never know if it's a trap for another person to come raise you and get the double down, or something.

    But when I play killer and notice that fate made me find and down quickly the dead on hook person instead of their teammates, I usually leave them slugged near a hook so that they know I could have killed them, but left one more chance for them to play it out.

    On the more minor things, using Broken or Blindness effects on addons/perks. Blindness particularly is underrated and I like using it, but as someone who uses a lot of aura reading and sometimes plays solo, I don't like seeing it played against me.

    There's not much on the other way around, as I'm exactly the kind of bad survivor I'm fond of as killer.

    • As a survivor :

    When the killer is tunneling right at the start, it is boring and totally unfair. It has been a problem for 7 years and it has been growing throughout the years. It is now out of control and the devs have never tried to adress this problem while it is, when playing survivor, the most unhealthy thing a killer can do

    • As a killer :

    When the survivors bring many items full stacked + all of them have the same OP META perks (atm MFT + Resilience + Hope + OTR).

    This game is terrible when one side is playing sweaty to a point it is just being free toxicity.

  • used to be using boons and always trying to keep one up.

    umm, hiding i guess. i rarely do it and i do it against really oppressive and good killers and if they are playing a strong one like nurse oni or blight.

    sticking my body to gens before getting healed. i'll heal ppl w/e i run botany but i won't let them heal me and as killer when especially multiple survivors do that **** i'll switch to my sweaty mode.

    as killer i'd say leaving a chase when i get a valuable info and if the chase is around a strong structure but, that doesn't annoy me as the survivor when the killer does it so...