Highest Win-Streaks on Each Killer

Thought I'd do something different today. I was in a thread a couple days ago and someone told me that Killers couldn't put together high winstreaks. I showed them a couple, but they called me a liar, essentially.

So I went looking for the longest streaks and then today, when I saw this handy-dandy spreadsheet on Reddit by u/KitchenThroat5939, I decided to post it here and see what you all think of it. Any surprises?

dbd highest winstreaks.jpg


Comments

  • @Green_Sliche said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3478298#Comment_3478298

    There's an RNG factor when it comes to SWF. It's 50 50 your opponent SWF is vaping duds laughing their butts off while playing the game in the background or 4 wannabe SWAT boys with map charts and screenshares turned on for ''full co-op'' experience. Next time you hear people complain they keep getting SWFs, at least consider the possibility of those words being true just a bit.

    Evidently not.

    If it's a 50/50 shot, then the guy who won 400 games with Clown won 200 games against SWAT SWF's with a bad Killer.


    Either those squads are incredibly uncommon or they aren't actually good. They cannot be both

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479040#Comment_3479040

    How is it 50-50? The game doesn't exclusively match you vs a 4-man SWF, unless you can tick a box somewhere that only matches yoy with those. There's a bigger chance you get two 2-man SWFs on as a killer and even when you get 4-man wannabe SWATS doesn't mean they are good players.

    The number of 4-man SWFs who are also good players is not as high as all other combinations of survivors.

    It's 50 50 because your next match may consist of SWF or not. Since there's indeed no tick to put in the box in SWF, you are at MM system's mercy here. Another 50 50 is whenever the SWF you got is sweaty or not.

  • @Green_Sliche said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479065#Comment_3479065

    It's 50 50 because your next match may consist of SWF or not. Since there's indeed no tick to put in the box in SWF, you are at MM system's mercy here. Another 50 50 is whenever the SWF you got is sweaty or not.

    Even still, he should have run into dozens, if not 100, SWAT SWF if your idea is correct.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479074#Comment_3479074

    Even still, he should have run into dozens, if not 100, SWAT SWF if your idea is correct.

    He probably did run into such people. I'm sure if his every match could be viewed, there would be some that would look like survivor team was way more optimal and organized compared to the average survivor team performance. Thing is, that team could still be the less experienced in the game than true competitive team or that team did some crucial mistakes of some sort. More data is required before we can say for sure how things were there.

  • @Green_Sliche said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479096#Comment_3479096

    He probably did run into such people. I'm sure if his every match could be viewed, there would be some that would look like survivor team was way more optimal and organized compared to the average survivor team performance. Thing is, that team could still be the less experienced in the game than true competitive team or that team did some crucial mistakes of some sort. More data is required before we can say for sure how things were there.

    Uh, yeah.

    Nobody is facing comp teams on an even remotely consistent basis unless they play in comp.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3478240#Comment_3478240

    I think it's more surprising what Killers are near the top. Clown, Onryo, Pig? Very surprising.

    pig is near the middle. Clown is because that one player is just godly. and onryo is because of the condemn build, which makes her actually good. If they didn't play that build it would be much lower.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3478268#Comment_3478268

    pig is near the middle. Clown is because that one player is just godly. and onryo is because of the condemn build, which makes her actually good. If they didn't play that build it would be much lower.

    Still, I didn't think Clown had the tools to go for that long of a streak.


    Like, Nurse and Blight, sure. Even Onryo condemned I get.

    But Clown? I thought that was surprising tbh.

  • Win streaks are meaningless because BHVR refuses to show us the player MMR numbers.

  • @Moz said:

    Win streaks only impress me when I see someone go 20 games in a row consecutively on stream. There are ways to 'game' the MMR that I suspect some of these people take advantage of to get easier matches. Ever notice when watching these streaks on stream that a lot of the teams they go against appear to be solo queue's? There's a reason for that.

    Alot of these streaks are on stream with 20+ games in a row, i dont think they lower their mmr. You dont have to find it impressive all tho it is difficult to get really high streaks i mostly just find them entertaining or educational.

  • This is about what I'd expect with hard tunneling/camping. I'd be more interested in the numbers without that. Some sketchy opponent quality on many as well.

  • @Moz said:

    Win streaks only impress me when I see someone go 20 games in a row consecutively on stream. There are ways to 'game' the MMR that I suspect some of these people take advantage of to get easier matches. Ever notice when watching these streaks on stream that a lot of the teams they go against appear to be solo queue's? There's a reason for that.

    Yeah I don't want to be throwing the tin foil hat on here but when you watch their matches it's very noticeable the difference in quality that some go against and others don't.

  • @Moz said:

    Win streaks only impress me when I see someone go 20 games in a row consecutively on stream. There are ways to 'game' the MMR that I suspect some of these people take advantage of to get easier matches. Ever notice when watching these streaks on stream that a lot of the teams they go against appear to be solo queue's? There's a reason for that.

    Literally almost all of these are on-stream.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    Win streaks are meaningless because BHVR refuses to show us the player MMR numbers.

    I don't think you can win 400 games in a row and not be at the top of mmr.

  • @Moz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480465#Comment_3480465

    I'm sure many are legit. You can tell by the way willie plays that's all legit. I'm not referring to lobby dodging or farming losses to lower MMR btw. There's a method that some of the streamers are doing to basically reset their MMR to base level. I personally do not agree with it because it also affects solo queue as survivor.

    Yeah, I don't think people are doing the EGS exploit and I'd find proof before accusing people of exploiting.

  • @Moz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480555#Comment_3480555

    Just because you don't think people aren't doing it doesn't mean that they're not. This is a competitive game and people will do whatever gives them an upper hand if there's no risk associated with it. I haven't named anyone but I have had streamers tell me they did it (whether the MMR change was the intention or not).

    I know people figured it out when the DDoS'ing issue was huge. They'd switch to EGS, which didn't get DDoS'd as much and found their MMR reset.


    Can't wait for someone to accuse me of resetting my MMR.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480439#Comment_3480439

    I don't think you can win 400 games in a row and not be at the top of mmr.

    Do we know it’s literally 400 games in a row, or just 400 games shown on stream? Because there is a huge difference, and streamers could be altering their MMR off stream.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480551#Comment_3480551

    Do we know it’s literally 400 games in a row, or just 400 games shown on stream? Because there is a huge difference, and streamers could be altering their MMR off stream.

    Momo's streak was all consecutively, iirc.

    He then went straight into Oni.

    I think he's starting a Wesker one too.


    I doubt people who stream DBD for 8 hours would play DBD for another 8 hours off stream.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480583#Comment_3480583

    Momo's streak was all consecutively, iirc.

    He then went straight into Oni.

    I think he's starting a Wesker one too.

    How do you know all the games were consecutive? Do you have proof that games were never played off stream?

  • @Moz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480567#Comment_3480567

    Why is your tone so hostile? Really argumentative fella, eh? You can watch streams of players with 5k+ hours and see them getting paired with players with far less on the regular. It doesn't require internal data to notice something isn't right. Unless you're saying our lying eyes are deceiving us I'm not seeing your point.

    I live to argue.


    But yes, you are missing something. Occam's Razor.


    Which is more likely, a streamer with 5K hours who streams DBD for 8 hours tanks their MMR off-stream by playing for another 4-6 hours.

    or

    DBD's matchmaker, which is notoriously bad, continues to suck.


    We already know that the MM is really bad. It makes no sense to blame people for dropping their MMR (which we have zero proof of) when we know the MM sucks.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480574#Comment_3480574

    I live to argue.

    But yes, you are missing something. Occam's Razor.

    Which is more likely, a streamer with 5K hours who streams DBD for 8 hours tanks their MMR off-stream by playing for another 4-6 hours.

    or

    DBD's matchmaker, which is notoriously bad, continues to suck.

    We already know that the MM is really bad. It makes no sense to blame people for dropping their MMR (which we have zero proof of) when we know the MM sucks.

    You really do like throwing catchphrases around, don't you? That's not a correct use of Occam's Razor.

    When a player is a streamer, that literally makes money off of people watching their games, then yes, it is valid to question whether or not they spend extra time off stream lowering their MMR, for the sake of "better streaming content".

    And WE don't "already know that the MM is really bad". That's a YOU statement.

  • @Moz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480613#Comment_3480613

    I'm not going to make an argument for the MMR to be well designed. But consider this, You're a new streamer trying to break into DBD and you're making youtube videos where some of the counts are being done off stream. Your playstyle (and player level) indicates you probably have somewhere between 2-3k hours logged in game. Using Occam's Razor, what's more likely? You're going to go 100 wins in a row with a mid-tier killer against any team or take 10 minutes to reset MMR? If that person is getting matched against survivors with 10k hours you'd have to explain how he's managing to do that. I'm not naming the individual but I am thinking of someone on your list.

    I can appreciate assuming the best of people but let's be real. If athlete's could use steroids to assist with winning they would. Internet clout aside, there are DBD streamers who make their living just off of playing the game. There is more incentive for streamers to do this then there is not to.

    This is very difficult to talk about without naming the individual, I'm discovering.


    It's possible some people do this, but I know for a fact most of the highest streaks do not involve MMR resets at all.


    Also, I'm decently sure I could get 100 wins in a row with Wraith. I did 35 earlier this month and @JPLongstreet watched some of those games and commented on the...lack of good Survivors. (Also, sorry to tag you into this mess)


    The fact of the matter is, to me, that most players who play DBD aren't good. If you apply any macro gameplay at all, most teams will lose outright. To me, if you take a good player and give them a Killer they've truly mastered and then use DBD's MMR, it's not surprising that they can go on these streaks.


    It also, conversely, explains why Survivor streaks are so difficult.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480613#Comment_3480613

    You really do like throwing catchphrases around, don't you? That's not a correct use of Occam's Razor.

    When a player is a streamer, that literally makes money off of people watching their games, then yes, it is valid to question whether or not they spend extra time off stream lowering their MMR, for the sake of "better streaming content".

    And WE don't "already know that the MM is really bad". That's a YOU statement.

    occam.PNG


    Ultimately though, I'll ask you to prove that those people lower their MMR for "better streaming content"

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480718#Comment_3480718

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QXTBDGBKHJM3/occam-png.png

    Ultimately though, I'll ask you to prove that those people lower their MMR for "better streaming content"

    Occam's razor is not the same thing as proof. It's just a guideline for people to be aware of. You're misusing Occam's razor, by claiming it's as good as proof.

    And no, I don't need to prove anything. It's perfectly reasonable to question whether or not streamers will make preparations off-stream, so their on-stream content is better, and would therefore be more likely to generate revenue.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480613#Comment_3480613

    You really do like throwing catchphrases around, don't you? That's not a correct use of Occam's Razor.

    When a player is a streamer, that literally makes money off of people watching their games, then yes, it is valid to question whether or not they spend extra time off stream lowering their MMR, for the sake of "better streaming content".

    And WE don't "already know that the MM is really bad". That's a YOU statement.

    I mean, if they are deranking for hours off stream it would be very obvious by looking at devotion levels between the end of streams with the start of the next stream.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480764#Comment_3480764

    Occam's razor is not the same thing as proof. It's just a guideline for people to be aware of. You're misusing Occam's razor, by claiming it's as good as proof.

    And no, I don't need to prove anything. It's perfectly reasonable to question whether or not streamers will make preparations off-stream, so their on-stream content is better, and would therefore be more likely to generate revenue.

    Questions are fine.

    Once again though, they mean very little here because all we can say is, "Maybe they do, maybe they don't." You have no proof that they do, I have no proof that they don't.

    I suppose I'm not sure why you brought it up. There really doesn't seem to be much of a point.

  • @KingFieldShipper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480718#Comment_3480718

    I mean, if they are deranking for hours off stream it would be very obvious by looking at devotion levels between the end of streams with the start of the next stream.

    It would have to be a significant amount of time as well considering they are winning a ton of games in a row.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480782#Comment_3480782

    It would have to be a significant amount of time as well considering they are winning a ton of games in a row.

    Yeah, I think people are vastly underestimating how much time it takes to actually drop MMR, not that it means anything if they did.

    But also, I think what you said earlier was pretty on point, it's incredibly unlikely anyone who plays this game for a living is going to spend hours off stream deranking. At least not without causing massive burnout.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480697#Comment_3480697

    This is very difficult to talk about without naming the individual, I'm discovering.

    It's possible some people do this, but I know for a fact most of the highest streaks do not involve MMR resets at all.

    Also, I'm decently sure I could get 100 wins in a row with Wraith. I did 35 earlier this month and @JPLongstreet watched some of those games and commented on the...lack of good Survivors. (Also, sorry to tag you into this mess)

    The fact of the matter is, to me, that most players who play DBD aren't good. If you apply any macro gameplay at all, most teams will lose outright. To me, if you take a good player and give them a Killer they've truly mastered and then use DBD's MMR, it's not surprising that they can go on these streaks.

    It also, conversely, explains why Survivor streaks are so difficult.

    It is sadly true. I saw those useless bags of pixels let you down repeatedly, and said so. And the killer rounds those survs were poopskittles too.

    You're an excellent killer, but I'd say an average surv. You have good game sense (from being a good killer) and not a terrible looper. But no one could carry those spuddlings. Y'all were doomed, in like three straight matches I saw.

    I have no problem being called in as a witness for ya fam.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    It’s party game. The community doesn’t care about these stats of players having no real job outside streaming 10 hours a day playing DBD killer or survivor.

    It’s so sad you still don’t get it Pulsar. I had a friend who was like that playing survivor, watching "comp" (Eternal) and going for escape streaks until he got hooked on a REAL competitive game (League of Legends) and finally understood :

    DBD is :

    • RNG
    • Stupid strats : gen rushing, tunneling
    • Unbalanced mess
    • Tons of bugs, spaghetti code

    This game should aim for fun and that’s it. Like playing The Sims. So yes, these stats are meaningless, especially when players are NOT having fun doesn’t matter which role. Yes, that includes survivors.

    How do you know it's spaghetti code? Do you even know what spaghetti code is?

  • Honestly you just need to play in right time where there is countless amount of weak survivors, nothing too difficult.

  • @Moz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480756#Comment_3480756

    If you have 1000's of hours dedicated to one killer, like most on that list do; then yes, you can definitely do high streaks. It's also what time of day you're playing and the region as well. I imagine most regions are like mine, where there are times of higher density and therefore; easier matches in general. I wouldn't say most but many players are not very good. I think you'll disagree with me on this as well but I do believe time played = skill, generally speaking.

    I do not have thousands of hours on any particular Killer.

    I would generally say that time played does correlate to skill, but there are numerous exceptions. For example, my highest Killer is only P13, but my highest Survivor is P100.

    Despite this, I've probably played 3.5K hours of Killer and 500 of Survivor. People's experience may not be immediately clear.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479466#Comment_3479466

    Still, I didn't think Clown had the tools to go for that long of a streak.

    Like, Nurse and Blight, sure. Even Onryo condemned I get.

    But Clown? I thought that was surprising tbh.

    Clown honestly is the one on this list that I’m least impressed with.

    Pinky Finger + Gin Bottle is one of the most broken add on combinations in the game currently and from what I’ve seen, ProVengeance uses these almost every game.

    If Pinky Finger didn’t exist I don’t think this guy would have that high of a streak.

  • Do these players exclude any maps for these winstreaks? Also, some of these winstreaks are old and should be excluded. For example, the Nemesis winstreak was done pre-Eruption nerf and the guy was running a perma 3 gen build, which would be impossible nowadays.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    Do these players exclude any maps for these winstreaks? Also, some of these winstreaks are old and should be excluded. For example, the Nemesis winstreak was done pre-Eruption nerf and the guy was running a perma 3 gen build, which would be impossible nowadays.

    I don't think it's fair to discount them all together but maybe put an extra note next to them.

    It's unreasonable to expect people to get long streaks on a single patch.

  • @bobateo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3478579#Comment_3478579

    I watched Aryun try to do a solo win streak a few times. I don't he broke 50 and most often it ended in the 20s iirc. I can't remember what builds he used tho. I know I've watched a few others attempt it, but don't remember much about them. I don't think the majority to or beyond 20.

    @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479466#Comment_3479466

    Still, I didn't think Clown had the tools to go for that long of a streak.

    Like, Nurse and Blight, sure. Even Onryo condemned I get.

    But Clown? I thought that was surprising tbh.

    The difference was that Aryun didn't use Pinkie Finger while the person in the streak did. I don't really consider a Pinkie Finger streak on Clown as a real Clown streak since it changes the killer's identity too much. Playing with Pinkie Finger is like playing an almost entirely different killer. It's like running Tombstone Piece on Myers vs no Tombstone.

    @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480979#Comment_3480979

    I don't think it's fair to discount them all together but maybe put an extra note next to them.

    It's unreasonable to expect people to get long streaks on a single patch.

    I think it's fair to exclude them if it was so different compared to today that it's no longer applicable.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3478782#Comment_3478782

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3479468#Comment_3479468

    The difference was that Aryun didn't use Pinkie Finger while the person in the streak did. I don't really consider a Pinkie Finger streak on Clown as a real Clown streak since it changes the killer's identity too much. Playing with Pinkie Finger is like playing an almost entirely different killer. It's like running Tombstone Piece on Myers vs no Tombstone.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480989#Comment_3480989

    I think it's fair to exclude them if it was so different compared to today that it's no longer applicable.

    I do not.

    Put a section detailing what patches they were playing on.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3480998#Comment_3480998

    I do not.

    Put a section detailing what patches they were playing on.

    The person who made this list seems to only include the highest winstreak for each killer, so if we don't exclude outdated winstreaks, we wouldn't know what the highest winstreak that's still applicable for the killer is. Think of it this way, if someone got a 500 winstreak with Huntress with pre-nerf Iri Head, I don't really care since it was broken and no longer possible.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481010#Comment_3481010

    The person who made this list seems to only include the highest winstreak for each killer, so if we don't exclude outdated winstreaks, we wouldn't know what the highest winstreak that's still applicable for the killer is. Think of it this way, if someone got a 500 winstreak with Huntress with pre-nerf Iri Head, I don't really care since it was broken and no longer possible.

    That's....hmmm.

    That's a good argument, actually.


    I don't think the streak should be completely invalidated, but perhaps a post-Eruption section would be wise.

    What about streaks that were started or active during Eruption but continued after?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481011#Comment_3481011

    That's....hmmm.

    That's a good argument, actually.

    I don't think the streak should be completely invalidated, but perhaps a post-Eruption section would be wise.

    What about streaks that were started or active during Eruption but continued after?

    The best way to do it is to probably make a separate list for each patch, but I wouldn't know how to count streaks across multiple patches. Maybe mention the patch the streak started in and the patch the streak ended in.

  • What is funny is that everytime we talk about balance, most players here are comparing the results of multiple trials, do the average and say "as you have had 4 losses and 6 wins, it is balanced" 😂

    Ye so the matchmaking give you impossible trials and ez trials, when you mix their results your kill rate is 60% so it is balanced... is that really what you call a balanced game ?

    The matchmaking is balancing your kill rate but the game is unbalanced.

    A good trapper will loose against a good SWFs pretty much 90% of the time unless the player uses a cheap mechanic (camping/tunneling).

    0 hook for one of the best clown in the game :

    We played against the BEST CLOWN in DBD. - YouTube

    Top Wesker vs Best Survivor Team In The World - YouTube

    You guys that think the game is balanced around good SWF vs good killer are in a huge denial and you should think about your definition of balanced.

    Getting 10 wins - 3k to 4k - and 8 losses - 0k to 1k - is just a proof that the game is unbalanced and that the matchmaking is coded to give you games you cannot win and games you cannot loose to artificially give you a 60% win rate.

  • And saying the game is not giving you SWFs every game is not an argument.

    The game must be balanced for every killer around good killer vs good SWFs end up with an average of 2k and a standard deviation of 1.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    What is funny is that everytime we talk about balance, most players here are comparing the results of multiple trials, do the average and say "as you have had 4 losses and 6 wins, it is balanced" 😂

    Ye so the matchmaking give you impossible trials and ez trials, when you mix their results your kill rate is 60% so it is balanced... is that really what you call a balanced game ?

    The matchmaking is balancing your kill rate but the game is unbalanced.

    A good trapper will loose against a good SWFs pretty much 90% of the time unless the player uses a cheap mechanic (camping/tunneling).

    0 hook for one of the best clown in the game :

    We played against the BEST CLOWN in DBD. - YouTube

    Top Wesker vs Best Survivor Team In The World - YouTube

    You guys that think the game is balanced around good SWF vs good killer are in a huge denial and you should think about your definition of balanced.

    Getting 10 wins - 3k to 4k - and 8 losses - 0k to 1k - is just a proof that the game is unbalanced and that the matchmaking is coded to give you games you cannot win and games you cannot loose to artificially give you a 60% win rate.

    Uh, yeah. That means you're properly placed in the matchmaker.

    DBD is an extremely snowbally game. It's not often a trial ends in a 2K. It's more likely to end in a 3+E or a 3+K. That's just the nature of the game.

    If you get 5 4K's in a row and then a couple of losses, that means you're right on that edge. You're getting people better than you, or at the same skill level but sweatier.


    There aren't many impossible trials in pubs. I'd once again love to see your gameplay, but as it is now, it just seems like you refuse to play macro.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481322#Comment_3481322

    Uh, yeah. That means you're properly placed in the matchmaker.

    DBD is an extremely snowbally game. It's not often a trial ends in a 2K. It's more likely to end in a 3+E or a 3+K. That's just the nature of the game.

    If you get 5 4K's in a row and then a couple of losses, that means you're right on that edge. You're getting people better than you, or at the same skill level but sweatier.

    There aren't many impossible trials in pubs. I'd once again love to see your gameplay, but as it is now, it just seems like you refuse to play macro.

    There are way more impossible trials in pub than in tournament as in pub there is no restriction for the survivors.

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481329#Comment_3481329

    There are way more impossible trials in pub than in tournament as in pub there is no restriction for the survivors.

    Prove it.

    Show us some gameplay from one of these impossible trials.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481333#Comment_3481333

    Prove it.

    Show us some gameplay from one of these impossible trials.

    You have two videos in my previous post.

    You can also check team oracle vs Truetalent or Dowsey, old version of the game (old DH) but only single perk use restriction.

    Can't wait for you to tell me True and Dowsey are bad players 😂

  • @UnavailableName said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3481335#Comment_3481335

    You have two videos in my previous post.

    You can also check team oracle vs Truetalent or Dowsey, old version of the game (old DH) but only single perk use restriction.

    Can't wait for you to tell me True and Dowsey are bad players 😂

    One of them doesn't play anymore and the other isn't good.


    I meant your games.


    Pretty sure Tru3 sought out Oracle and didn't tunnel. He just wanted to prove a point that Wraith was good, iirc.

  • image.png

    Hexy's tournament. It is old, many perks were stronger on the survivor side (DH/DS) BUT survivors had restriction and perks could not be used by two survivors.

    We can argue about it but today, SWFs or good players in pub games can use the same perks multiple time and (MFT + Resilience + Hope + Adrenaline) x 4 is way stronger that a single DH and a single DS in the trial.

    Also some big changes have been done regarding the stun time after a hit for exemple.

    But still, in tournament, the kill rate was around 50% with the best killers in the roster (Spirit, Nurse). We can then say the game is balanced when the survivors have strict restrictions on perks and items.

    Those SWFs, in pub matches where they can all have META perks + OP items are unstoppable, even today.

  • Here also, another tournament, 2022, with a more up to date game state.

    GRAND FINALS | Swish's DbD Tournament 2 | Competitive Dead by Daylight - YouTube

    Again, game is balanced around survivors with restrictions. Blight overperform while Spirit is struggling...

  • @UnavailableName said:

    Here also, another tournament, 2022, with a more up to date game state.

    GRAND FINALS | Swish's DbD Tournament 2 | Competitive Dead by Daylight - YouTube

    Again, game is balanced around survivors with restrictions. Blight overperform while Spirit is struggling...

    There was a tournament with no restrictions not too long ago.

    Killers did fine.



    You aren't facing anything close to comp teams in pubs. If you think you are, you need more experience.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3478240#Comment_3478240

    I think it's more surprising what Killers are near the top. Clown, Onryo, Pig? Very surprising.

    After the Onryo changes hit, that number is going to probably stand forever.

    Clown is the one that really shocks me.

1 2 3