What is one thing chat complains about you after a match

Sometimes when I play Wesker and I death hook someone, I turn the camera so I can nod my head on the persons monitor while the entity takes them.

"BM nodder" was the funniest.

Comments

  • I've been called toxic for "gen camping" a couple of times.

    Like my bad next time I'll camp the T L wall loop in the corner of Coal Tower.

  • I got post-game chat harassment because I was "camping the hook", when in reality, it was just Dark Devotion attaching my Terror Radius on the Obsession that was hooked.

  • I dunno, someone called me stupid once. I have crossplay on so most people don't write in end game chat.

    I also had a Plague complain I didn't go save Nea, when she hooked Nea on the other side of the map and the gate next to her wasn't even ready (it was just me and Nea) which I found weird.

  • I've found Myers like to do the monitor nod. Makes me laugh

  • proxy camping, apparently playing trickster is a sin also that was something i get heat for. Typically it's the people being sore losers/winners though just being rude.

  • Because I’m a good blight.

    “touch grass”

    “go outside”

    “sweat lord” (even tho I’m literally just playing casual)

    The funniest is when they tell me how bad I am after wrecking the team, nobody lasting more than 15 seconds in chase.

    Edit - somebody yesterday told me I have the personality of a wet fish because I wouldn’t farm. That one made me laugh.

  • "Sweaty addons, as per usual"

    My build was Superior Anatomy, spirit fury, enduring, and bambooszle. Addons were summoning stone with compund 33.

    Man got upset I brought one good addon fro my anti loop meme build 💀

  • Just had one fool complaining i stood on top of 3 people who i had slugged with Oni.

    Why would i leave my stack of bodies to go chase a random. it wasn't intentional it just happened in a corner with only 1 hook and a few Kanabo slams.

  • I’ve gotten complaints from using some of the most niche perks possible it’s stupid

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I’ve gotten complaints from using some of the most niche perks possible it’s stupid

    best example I can think of is fire up

  • Generic salt from survs who think they're better than they actually are. Some standard insult from swfs who failed to win/had harder match than expected.

    Since I've started playing Singularity it's often 'camper' cause I check pods some meters away from the hook and they run into me while I'm undetectable - mind you, I'm checking gens, podding a hook is mostly a waste of time.

    The one message I cherish the most is the one where someone threatened to call my parents, that one made my day <3

  • @ElodieSimp said:

    Sometimes when I play Wesker and I death hook someone, I turn the camera so I can nod my head on the persons monitor while the entity takes them.

    "BM nodder" was the funniest.

    It was not against me, but I see one time a "Biseksuele biefstuk"

    image.png

    But when I play Blight, I got a lot of "toxic killer" or one time, "tree #########" ...

    like my trapper, lot of people doesn't seems to like me when I play these two killer

  • That I did not singlehandedly won them a match as P100 Jeff with 6.2k hrs.

  • "Tunneler" happens at least 5 times a week.