Holding W into the houses in Haddonfield

Played a miserable Oni match last night. Hit survivors in the street and they all hold W into the over powered houses with the windows. I literally could not catch up to these survivors. My first down came with 2 gens left and I didn't even have my power initially charged until 2 gens were left because they predropped the safe pallets in the street area. I think I'm now traumatized by that map. It's so strong if survivors know to utilize the houses especially the Myers house.

Comments

  • Such a bad rework make all the outside garbage loops and deadzones but leave the houses overpowered

  • Yea I hate that map even more than the old version somehow. Feels so bad to play on with many killers

  • Are they supposed to stay in the streets vs killers? Let alone vs an Oni? The street usually spawns like 2 gens in it.

  • 1 pallet in the dead zone center and the rest on the outskirts are bad. You even running the op houses or dying cause it no pallets with easy line of sight in the center

  • And what do you expect from them? Street is big dead zone with 2 or 3 pallets. You used them, now you have nothing only houses.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    And what do you expect from them? Street is big dead zone with 2 or 3 pallets. You used them, now you have nothing only houses.

    They’re not even safe pallets.

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    Played a miserable Oni match last night. Hit survivors in the street and they all hold W into the over powered houses with the windows. I literally could not catch up to these survivors. My first down came with 2 gens left and I didn't even have my power initially charged until 2 gens were left because they predropped the safe pallets in the street area. I think I'm now traumatized by that map. It's so strong if survivors know to utilize the houses especially the Myers house.

    I'm actually confused by this. If you were getting hits in the streets enough to warrant this post how was you not getting your power? This sounds more like you struggled to get any hits. If you got a hit and they W keyed to houses they are still dropping blood meaning you should get your power. Either you are leaving out important information or your memory is a bit off.

  • Where are they supposed to go? The houses are the only safe places in that map

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    And what do you expect from them? Street is big dead zone with 2 or 3 pallets. You used them, now you have nothing only houses.

    Op didn't blame the survivors though. Obviously they can't do much else but I'd argue that this is bad map design. The houses shouldn't be that safe and the streets shouldn't be that unsafe. The Myers' House in particular is just a ridiculous time waster. It can neither be disarmed or mindgamed (unless you're playing with a blindfold and no sound).