Delete all perk for both sides

Both sides constantly complaining about every single perk that is good. Im sick and i tired complaining about perk that aren’t even meta and never were like no way out or lithe. Just really annoying. Perks that no one had a problem with are now being complained about because they are actually useful

At this point why not?

Comments

  • I am really against nerfing all perks.

    Just because something is so used should not be for a nerf reason.

    We need to look are they problematic or not before nerfs.

    For example Dead Hard's nerf was very needed one but Decisive Strike's nerf was pointless and bad. PR needed nerfs but Ruin was just fine.

    But BHVR is never understanding. They are just looking stats: Oh this perk is so popular, let's nerf it!

  • @EmmaFrostyEyes said:

    Both sides constantly complaining about every single perk that is good. Im sick and i tired complaining about perk that aren’t even meta and never were like no way out or lithe. Just really annoying. Perks that no one had a problem with are now being complained about because they are actually useful

    At this point why not?

    I agree really lol, look at distortion/sprintburst/lithe being the next hot topic lately since dh funeral maybe I should do sprint + poised(no scratch marks for 10 seconds after a gen pop) wonder if it be complaint about😌

  • I would look at survivor rng on maps and killer power with addons way before I would even remotely consider perks to be a factor for a win condition..

    I can get a Swf and we could all run no perks and 3-4man out 80-90% of our games easily.

    I can play Blight with just shadowborn with blighted rat and crow for addons and 3-4k 80-90% of my games.

    I could even play Hillbilly with just shadowborn and run lopro chains and doom engravings for addons and 3-4k most of my matches..

    The truth is there’s really no good perks anymore and the thing that’s good is experience and experience imo is a problem when it comes to again..Survivor rng and killer power..

  • @lifeisstrange said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/378145/delete-all-perk-for-both-sides

    I agree really lol, look at distortion/sprintburst/lithe being the next hot topic lately since dh funeral maybe I should do sprint + poised(no scratch marks for 10 seconds after a gen pop) wonder if it be complaint about😌

    I was using meme perks today so no one can sit there and complain about what perks I brought. Unless they think head on or dark sense are meta perks

    im just really annoyed at the lithe hate from the killer mains recently. No one complained about this perk or called it meta but now its “omg they get free distance, omg it so easy to use” omg this perk is boring to face, omg this perks if op” like when does the complaining end? Cant wait for the nerf in the future!

  • Unironically agree

  • Have the community vote on a single teachable perk from each character to keep, delete the rest. Not a joke.

  • @EmmaFrostyEyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3447880#Comment_3447880

    I was using meme perks today so no one can sit there and complain about what perks I brought. Unless they think head on or dark sense are meta perks

    im just really annoyed at the lithe hate from the killer mains recently. No one complained about this perk or called it meta but now its “omg they get free distance, omg it so easy to use” omg this perk is boring to face, omg this perks if op” like when does the complaining end? Cant wait for the nerf in the future!

    Everything to killers is meta, heck wouldnt be surprise if something like inner healing/bite the bullet is meta

  • @lifeisstrange said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3447905#Comment_3447905

    Everything to killers is meta, heck wouldnt be surprise if something like inner healing/bite the bullet is meta

    Im pretty sure inner healing was called op when it first came out💀💀

  • Rather than deleting perks, I'd be up for a one day a week game mode where you can only bring in one perk or two perks at most. See how the game play would feel with more basic builds.

  • no way out is meta, one of 3 S-tier perks according to otz

    lithe is meta its sprint burst but easy

  • We’re eventually going to get to a point where perks are going to be nerfed so much that going perkless will be the new meta.

  • @nars said:

    no way out is meta, one of 3 S-tier perks according to otz

    lithe is meta its sprint burst but easy

    I dont think that perk is meta. Its good but not s tier. Otz also said that ds was still good and i really disagree with that one

  • @GannTM said:

    We’re eventually going to get to a point where perks are going to be nerfed so much that going perkless will be the new meta.

    Going perkless will still be better than using no mither

  • @EmmaFrostyEyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3448039#Comment_3448039

    I dont think that perk is meta. Its good but not s tier. Otz also said that ds was still good and i really disagree with that one

    eh ds is only bad against the mobile killers. Like, yeah a nurse is gonna down you like it never happened. But even a blight is gonna have to deal with it. 10s of endurance offhook+moving t 4.4m/s means any pallet within 44m of the hook can be reached before it runs out. Since you are injured you will go down kinda fast, but even a regular pallet loop can be looped hard enough that committing to the tunnels a waste of time.

    For example, after the unhook you get to a basic pallet loop. You are being chased, after ~20s the pallet goes down. Still has to break, at which point you go to another loop. Typical stuff. What I'm trying to say is that bc of basekit bt if you have ds then you will probably go down looping. Meaning you can chain some loops. Its just not so crazy good that its a better idea to drop chase. Should go back to 5s, if not at least 4s.

    it serves for as a punishment for tunneling, instead of guaranteeing that smart players wont bother. it just gets outshined by OTR in my opinion, which does make tunneling damn near stupid.

  • @EmmaFrostyEyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3447880#Comment_3447880

    I was using meme perks today so no one can sit there and complain about what perks I brought. Unless they think head on or dark sense are meta perks

    im just really annoyed at the lithe hate from the killer mains recently. No one complained about this perk or called it meta but now its “omg they get free distance, omg it so easy to use” omg this perk is boring to face, omg this perks if op” like when does the complaining end? Cant wait for the nerf in the future!

    And the complaints seem to revolve around these perks being 'unconditional free value', meanwhile every killer is running Lethal Pursuer...

  • I can’t really think of any perks that are really problematic in this game anymore, on either side. Dead hard was the last one that was truly overpowered and I think it’s fine now.

    The bigger problem is the fact that most perks are mediocre or just downright useless and only a handful are worth using.

  • It's natural and it happens from both sides. There will always be a "meta" and people will always complain about something that impedes or obstructs their gameplay, regardless of overall balance.

    Remove all the perks, and people will complain about addons, remove all the addons and they'll complain about items and powers. Remove all the items and powers and they'll complain about the appearance of characters. It will never end.

  • If you don't want to run perks then knock yourself out. I like perks. Unlocking them to their fullest level for each character has been a very large driving force for the reason I play. But you want to just "delete" all my hard work because you are annoyed? Bit full of yourself aren't you?

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    If you don't want to run perks then knock yourself out. I like perks. Unlocking them to their fullest level for each character has been a very large driving force for the reason I play. But you want to just "delete" all my hard work because you are annoyed? Bit full of yourself aren't you?

    Whats the point of using perks when people will always complain about them and lead to eventually nerfs anway

  • @Nazzzak said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3447905#Comment_3447905

    And the complaints seem to revolve around these perks being 'unconditional free value', meanwhile every killer is running Lethal Pursuer...

    Its ok lithe will only active once after being unhooked

  • I think a no items, no add-ons, no perks mode would be a fun, optional, limited time mode for a weekend every six months or so.

    Any more than that would probably get stale or some weird meta would develop.