Nobody cares about the Alien chapter
Give me a spider queen killer that envelops the survivor in a cocoon covered in spiderling that will nourish on the Survivor's blood which, by the way, replaced hooks.
Give me a spider queen killer that envelops the survivor in a cocoon covered in spiderling that will nourish on the Survivor's blood which, by the way, replaced hooks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This could literally be a concept for Alien though?
I care
Ah yes. "Nobody cares"
like it hasn't been on top of most most-wanted lists since before DbD's first anniversary.
afaik, nothing has been announced as of yet. Not from DbD, nor the Alien franchise itself.
I'd definitely prefer an Alien chapter for the anniversary, albeit nothing has been confirmed.
However, a non-humanoid killer such as a Spider thing is also something I'd really like to see.
so like the executioners cage
where would its face be to blind it?
Irrelevant.
That's not true.
Not true.
No, you don't.
Yes, you do.
No, it has a customized hook states not like your usual hook states we have now.
so similar to the executioners cage not exactly like it
I thought it was Friday the 13th who held that position.
Dude really out here telling people what their opinions are.
M8 I've been wanting alien since before pinhead was in the game
Where it normally would be on a spider. It may offer a new way of blinding it, or alternatively it may be tall enough that the torch would be aiming where a head normally would be anyway.
He's right tho, that's how politics works, man's gonna be a president one day.
Thank you.
I don't know, I just want spiders.
fair
I want an Aliens Chapter. Have the queen that can release a baby like the twins and have Ripley as a survivor with Jonesy as a perk. Then Ripley has her famous tagline....