Judiths Tombstone is ridiculous
How the heck is this fun for anyone but the killer? Its basically a free win game for Michael. I’d be ok with this if survivors had anything close. How about a suit of impenetrable armor ultrarare? One game where the survivor is unkillable. Or to be fair, one game where all 4 survivors are unkillable? What? The killer would leave because “whats the point? Its an unwinnable waste of time?” Exactly.
Comments
Its honestly not that bad and it's super rare.
Might be a little more common for a week or two given the blood web boost but you can also get a lot of gens done in the time it takes to get it.
I think the Tombstone Piece is better. I'd rather lose Level 3 EW on execution than be slow as heck. With Judith's Tombstone, Lvl 1 Myers is actually slower than a Survivor.
Ive played against it at level 1 twice this weekend. A couple gens get done but once 1 survivor is dead getting 4 gens done is a tall order. All he does is grab u and youre dead. I mean come on. Where the hell is the balance there? Seriously. Give survivors an ultra rare perk like that that makes us invincible. Lets see how the killers react.
If your losing to a tombstone at all then I'm sorry but either you or your team is just bad. At rank 1 they are generally lucky if they even get 1 person...IF that.
Have you at least played with it? unless you know were all the survivors are you are going to have a very bad time, the amount of evil required to get to evil within III is annoying, and the penalty to movement speed is terrible as well.
the balance is he's very slow
it needs to be paired with another UR to be effective
it takes a very long time to reach EW3
The balance is in the fact that he is pretty dang slow and the time it takes to reach Lvl 3 EW is tremendously increased, so it's easier to hide from his line of sight to make Lvl 3 much harder to reach.
While he's sitting there stalking you, he's not hitting you or hooking you, or doing anything that killers would normally do. Not to mention he moves slower, so it forces him to use pwyf, and may not even get any stacks until later. Genrush him. If he gets to that point, jump in lockers. Looping is still an option since he'll likely be slower than usual.
Think of how salty OP would be vs Scratched Mirror Myers on The Game.
If you let tombstone Myers feed on you and get to tier 3, you deserve to die
As a Myers main I don't find tombstone fun. It takes FOREVER to get to evil within 3. Its not fun to insta kill everyone once you find them. I have only ever used tombstone to get my Evil Incarnate achievement.
Tuft of hair is more fun to use because at least you're not abruptly ending every survivor as soon as you find them.
I don't get how so many people can cry about Prayer Beads which aren't even that powerful yet be fine with all this chumps broken add ons.
You can hide in a locker to prevent dying.
That or loop his balls clean.
Fragrant Tuft of Hair is WAY more powerful. Borderline overpowered.
Fragrant Tuft of Hair is more powerful and way more useful than Judith's Tombstone. I have like 15 sitting on Myers and do not touch them. The impact on MS is not worth it.
Lol be carefull what you wish for OK. Imagine if all of you are unkillable but you can still be hooked. So you'll hang there foreven until you dc since killer can't do anything more to kill you and you are immobilized. Sounds fun, really.
Also have you ever heard about lockers ? They make you pretty unkillable you know.
How about thinking before you complain like a little entiteled survivor who is too busy whining insted of thinking.
Myers' add ons are perfectly balanced.
Stop crying.
It's a high risk high reward and it's not even that strong, the punishment for failing something as a surv is just way harshers wich is fine, it should be that way
If you really complaining about a addons that slows him down and can be countered by hiding in a locker or working on a gen then....I got nothing to tell you but to get good sadly,
I agree
There's no balance to it don't give me that garbage. Being able to instantly take a healthy survivor out of the game with no effort in chasing them is the most broken thing in the entire game.
As far as I am aware, those are extremely map dependent at best.
Yup, sure seems fair.
Are we just gonna ignore how you can loop him long enough to see the end of universe when Judith's is in use?
It takes THREE FULL SURVIVORS worth of evil in order to use the Infinite Tombstone.. unless you're literally feeding Myers.. he's throwing the game.
Tombstone is OP???? #########! Try that at rank 1 and they'll do 5 gens before you get enough stalk!
Not really, it takes ages to collect enough juice
lol do you know how much evil it gets to get it too tier 3? it is hard and the killer has to work his ass or balls off! take your pick. i would know i had to get the achievement for it! odds are if a myers is using thats the reason! since i have the achievement never again! lol. also makes you slower and once in tier 3 you cant stalk!
exactly! i remember when trying to get the achievement i killed all but one in one game the last guy got the hatch i was annoyed! then i got it on badham but i had to work my ass off for it! this guy complaining about something that slows you down lol and you cant stalk once in tier 3! should go play killer use the tombstone and see its disadvantages lmao! good grief
This is where I would use the LOL button.
Well yeah, if you let him feed Evil off of you, then you won't win.
one of them was when i was killing feng min near the hook and i heard the bill try flashlight me in the animation. and i was like you ######### up bill time to die now. and i finally got it! lol.
I don't think tombstone and tuft is that rare. I have about 15 of each just sitting in my inventory. I only used them like twice because they feel cheap and you don't even get to pip off them. It's maybe a safety pip. That's the biggest trade in the kit. Sure you MIGHT get the 4k but you don't get points and you don't pip. You're extremely slow and super lucky to get the EW3 off at all. Scratched mirror Myers is objectively the best Myers. I've played it so often and the survivors usually have a good time against it too. Hell, if I get sent the hospital as a survivor due t killer offering I get excited to see it. All in all, sure fragrant tombstone is cheap but extremely hard to pull off. Just learn to crouch better and loop more.