The Pig Pen Hangout

A place for our community of Pig PFPs and enthusiasts to meet and engage in discourse over all things pig-related and not pig-related.

Comments

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3826074#Comment_3826074

    Ok. I'll try this I don't really like shields though.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3825952#Comment_3825952

    Oh no way I loved ds3 so much except for a few bosses. Also strats for SOTE final boss would be appreciated.

    My best advice is antspur rapier with a bleed infusion to make the fight last significantly less time. The boss is pretty weak against scarlet rot.

    Otherwise, a shield with 100% damage negation is the safest (but most boring) way to beat the boss. Poke until death. Almost every attack is blockable.

    Strafing to the left is recommended to evade almost every attack. It makes the fight significantly more bearable.

    Do you have problems with specific attacks? I know that phase 2 can be a bit "overwhelming".

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3826075#Comment_3826075

    I don't mind them making it third person, as long as they gave it a proper pass, added some flavour of Amanda's character (even something as small as adding a head tilt before the slash) and made it actually look good, like her grabbing the survivors hair to lead to the throat slash after she stabs their hand, maybe the Survivor flounders around as they die from the slit throat.

    This kinda energy:

    https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxkV_AjcEBVqBOtcO8pFx8tpdV8iUZECHN?si=8_xKmackyX-QJchS

    I generally want to see a Pig model and animation pass…

    Shes still missing the trap in her hand…

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3826194#Comment_3826194

    My best advice is antspur rapier with a bleed infusion to make the fight last significantly less time. The boss is pretty weak against scarlet rot.

    Otherwise, a shield with 100% damage negation is the safest (but most boring) way to beat the boss. Poke until death. Almost every attack is blockable.

    Strafing to the left is recommended to evade almost every attack. It makes the fight significantly more bearable.

    Do you have problems with specific attacks? I know that phase 2 can be a bit "overwhelming".

    I just get horrible RNG. He always spams those attacks like the meteors that afterwards changes his attention to me and does his follow up clone attacks. There is another one where he does an attack with his swords and sends out massive beams of light that seems to be undodgeble. Also overwhelming is the understatement of the century. I have resorted to using NPC summons which I do use in ds3 just because they feel more connected the story buy not usually in ER. Thanks for the stats I am currently using dual +10 bloodhound fangs and now have no ancient smithing stones left I think 🐽😔.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3826198#Comment_3826198

    I just get horrible RNG. He always spams those attacks like the meteors that afterwards changes his attention to me and does his follow up clone attacks. There is another one where he does an attack with his swords and sends out massive beams of light that seems to be undodgeble. Also overwhelming is the understatement of the century. I have resorted to using NPC summons which I do use in ds3 just because they feel more connected the story buy not usually in ER. Thanks for the stats I am currently using dual +10 bloodhound fangs and now have no ancient smithing stones left I think 🐽😔.

    I would not recommend using any of the npc´s. Both do awful damage and increase the boss´s healthbar by a lot. Not to mention that they die very fast. They make your job worse.

    The first attack is the meteor attack phase two. I learned that one on my 4th playthrough because i couldnt understand what i was doing wrong.

    The idea is the same as with the first phase. When he charges it, run towards the opposite of where the boss flies. Then run back as far as you can until the meteors come flying. When they come flying, run to left or right and do a final jump to avoid all of them.

    In phase two, its almost the same. The trick is, that the illusions, the boss sends out have a range limit. If you immediately start running backwards whern the boss charges the meteors, jump the last ones and then contuniue running, you should be able to outrun the illusions range. Careful thouogh, the boss themselves dont have a range limit. They will come down after the 4th illusion. If you do this this way, you only have to jump the meteors (which also have a range limit, so if you run far enough, the will dissapear mid air) and dodge the final tp attack of the boss themselves. Its tricky, but if you do it correctly, you will get a highe punish window.

    With the beam of light, do you mean the one where the boss starts levetating in the air before a massive light - nuke erupts the arena? If yes, there are two things you can do to easily avoid it.

    • The boss normally starts phase 2 with it. However, this is not scripted and can change dependeing on your position. My advice is to just stand still when phase 2 starts. The boss will usually start with the move if done so.
    • When the move starts (the light pillars start to appear beneath your feet) just run in a straight line. You will outrun it.

    If you mean the massive map wide pillars of light at the end of the 5 hit combo, then my advice is to learn the move in first phase, where the attack ends in a ground slam with rocks erupting. If you dodge consistently to the left. the attack is basicly the same.

    I hope this helps.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3826075#Comment_3826075

    I don't mind them making it third person, as long as they gave it a proper pass, added some flavour of Amanda's character (even something as small as adding a head tilt before the slash) and made it actually look good, like her grabbing the survivors hair to lead to the throat slash after she stabs their hand, maybe the Survivor flounders around as they die from the slit throat.

    This kinda energy:

    https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxkV_AjcEBVqBOtcO8pFx8tpdV8iUZECHN?si=8_xKmackyX-QJchS

    I generally want to see a Pig model and animation pass…

    A good game / proper game would give the player a choice.

  • @Jaysax said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3826156#Comment_3826156

    A good game / proper game would give the player a choice.

    That would actually be a pretty sick feature across the board… first person mori's and third person mori's…. you should suggest that :D

  • I beeped the snoot and got a piggy 🐷 back ride to the hatch!

    1939ee3c22283-screenshotUrl.jpg

    Look, she was even using Distressing so I wouldn't get jump scared!

    1939ee3e9c617-screenshotUrl.jpg
  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    I beeped the snoot and got a piggy 🐷 back ride to the hatch!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7F065TZ37ONN/1939ee3c22283-screenshoturl.jpg

    Look, she was even using Distressing so I wouldn't get jump scared!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6DTISCNFY27L/1939ee3e9c617-screenshoturl.jpg

    • JMF and Straps for crouch shenanigans
    • Cruel Limits and Fearmonger for that Demodoggy flavour
    • Pain Res to commit to an anti tunneling playstyle
    • Distressing because she has absolutely massive ovaries

    A true lady of culture you found there ^🐽<

  • It's 2025 and we still pigging out on items found around the Fog. 🐷

    Anyone has an interesting build for 2025? I'm trying to think of something interesting to run for my loadout.

  • @Atsuka_Anarchy said:

    It's 2025 and we still pigging out on items found around the Fog. 🐷

    Anyone has an interesting build for 2025? I'm trying to think of something interesting to run for my loadout.

    Maybe the new scourge hook thingy? Together with something like floods of rage, that provides good and consistent aura reading.

  • Describe your boop etiquette.

    Do you let survs boop leave, no boops, or something inbetween?

    Let's Discuss.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Describe your boop etiquette.

    Do you let survs boop leave, no boops, or something inbetween?

    Let's Discuss.

    I usually only accept boops if I am wearing the Second Chance pig mask, and then only the first survivor gets hatch. If I am wearing the broken Reverse Bear Trap, then I kind of play it by ear as that's my "Perkless Pig" end game build. But if I am wearing Black Leather then I have chosen violence and everybody dies.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    Describe your boop etiquette.

    Do you let survs boop leave, no boops, or something inbetween?

    Let's Discuss.

    Everyone gets one... after that the right to boop must be earned to my mind.

    I will accept the first boop... but I expect a genuine effort to win the trial after that, not meme all game. I will happily accept boops at the exit gate, and a death hook survivor who surrenders and boops will be pardoned...

    However, teabaggers, sandbaggers, flashlight clickers, rats and Boil Over users shall not be spared... 💥🐽💥🔪

  • I was finally beaten and quite badly as Pig recently. I got one hook only after all gens were completed using NOED.

    The map was Toba Landing and I was humiliated. I had dominated all my Pig games since playing her and then this team just cooked me. Ggs to them though. I let them unhook and save their friend.

    Is this a notorious bad map for her? There just seemed to be too much clutter to use her dash appropriately.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    I was finally beaten and quite badly as Pig recently. I got one hook only after all gens were completed using NOED.

    The map was Toba Landing and I was humiliated. I had dominated all my Pig games since playing her and then this team just cooked me. Ggs to them though. I let them unhook and save their friend.

    Is this a notorious bad map for her? There just seemed to be too much clutter to use her dash appropriately.

    There are some frustrating tiles that can waste a lot of time for Pig on that map, but it's not too bad.

    What probably cooked you is if they were on comms, your biggest problem will have been the fact that all the clutter makes it hard for you to see, and your main strengths in it (small profile and relatively small map to sneak around in) will have been completely taken off you and caused you a lot of problems.

    Your head traps also won't have been fantastic because small map is a double edged sword, where although your map traversal is better, your headtraps are much less lethal... and your NOED would also have been easy to find as well. I assume your NOED was cleansed pretty quick?

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3885643#Comment_3885643

    There are some frustrating tiles that can waste a lot of time for Pig on that map, but it's not too bad.

    What probably cooked you is if they were on comms, your biggest problem will have been the fact that all the clutter makes it hard for you to see, and your main strengths in it (small profile and relatively small map to sneak around in) will have been completely taken off you and caused you a lot of problems.

    Your head traps also won't have been fantastic because small map is a double edged sword, where although your map traversal is better, your headtraps are much less lethal... and your NOED would also have been easy to find as well. I assume your NOED was cleansed pretty quick?

    They didn't find it. I hooked her by an exit gate and when I saw two of them sneaking around, I opened the gate, signaled for them to save and walked away. I couldn't even see the aura of it, probably because of the more vibrant colors.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3885647#Comment_3885647

    They didn't find it. I hooked her by an exit gate and when I saw two of them sneaking around, I opened the gate, signaled for them to save and walked away. I couldn't even see the aura of it, probably because of the more vibrant colors.

    Bless you Count, that rough a game eh?

    Don't sweat it/let it get you down, we all have games where we get fed to the wolves every now and again. Pig has many layers of gameplay, and there is always something to learn, even from games like this.

    Brush yourself off, take a break if you need to, and go next with a fresh head 😁🤘

  • image.png

    @Jtflorencio said:

    GHOST FACE BASE:

    1: When marking a survivor, Ghost Face gains 5% haste for marked survivor for 10 seconds and the Survi are blinded for 5 seconds
    (This helps Ghost Face be more useful)

    2: Breaks pallets and vault windows 4%-6% faster

    The Pig Base:

    1- Increases the transition speed to crouched state by +80% (Pig being a killer with no map control and no chase power this would make her more useful for mid games and make her "power" more useful)

    2: Mini Ambush Buff: Speed ​​and duration

    2.5: Breaks pallets and vault windows 4%-6% faster (Against the Pig it is normal for experienced survivors to drop pallets before the Pig reaches the Loop so she would be a good option for this type of Killer without chase power and without map control) map)

    3: Pig crouch speed buff: 4.4m/s

    (Perks)

    Fire Up REWORK: 5/10/15/20/25/30%
    (Fire Up starts with 1 token from start 5%, Max 6 Token, 30% Max as current Fire Up)

    Brutal Streght BUFF: 25%
    (5%+)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SB0VMNKN6LAE/image.png

    New Pig P100 Today :) ... I hope it receives Buffs in the future just like Freddy did

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3884334#Comment_3884334

    I usually only accept boops if I am wearing the Second Chance pig mask, and then only the first survivor gets hatch. If I am wearing the broken Reverse Bear Trap, then I kind of play it by ear as that's my "Perkless Pig" end game build. But if I am wearing Black Leather then I have chosen violence and everybody dies.

    The outfit is a big part of the decision of "live or die". Choose to boop when I'm not wearing Black Leather and you may live, but when wearing Black Leather then everyone is fair game 🤭

  • I'm a meme Pig as long as it's not Black Jacket goofin hours. If I get a boop it's all over for me…It's like my kryptonite. Instant connection and that surv is gonna probably get gate or hatch. Unfortunately, boops have been few and far between recently...

    Looks to the north wind

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    I'm a meme Pig as long as it's not Black Jacket goofin hours. If I get a boop it's all over for me…It's like my kryptonite. Instant connection and that surv is gonna probably get gate or hatch. Unfortunately, boops have been few and far between recently...

    Looks to the north wind

    I don't play a lot of survivor anymore, but if I see a Pig, I still usually try to boop at some point. Sometimes it's as soon as I see the Pig, but I've actually been granted more boops when I get chased and acknowledge they've got me.

    I remember one time when I was up against a Pig who definitely had me, so I turned around and pressed the button to put me in the point animation as I took the hit that downed me. So actions went like this: (1) Pig hits me to put me in the dying state, (2) snoot booped, (3) I collapse immediately after boop animation is done. That Pig picked me up and let me wiggle off and live :)

  • @smurf said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3887566#Comment_3887566

    I don't play a lot of survivor anymore, but if I see a Pig, I still usually try to boop at some point. Sometimes it's as soon as I see the Pig, but I've actually been granted more boops when I get chased and acknowledge they've got me.

    I remember one time when I was up against a Pig who definitely had me, so I turned around and pressed the button to put me in the point animation as I took the hit that downed me. So actions went like this: (1) Pig hits me to put me in the dying state, (2) snoot booped, (3) I collapse immediately after boop animation is done. That Pig picked me up and let me wiggle off and live :)

    That Pig is a rare breed. Bless them…When I encounter Pigs as a surv it usually ends up being ones that play similar to @UndeddJester and if you boop them once, they will leave but then it is fair game afterwards when they see you. I'll die to boop a pig because every single one of you is special to me for even being able to stick through so much of a rollercoaster of a character lol. The highs are insane but the lows are way low, like Jester and @CountOfTheFog were discussing.

    Interestingly enough, I feel like early game is the perfect time to boop pig because its early and it gets to set the tone if that Pig is going to want to deal with your ######### or not that match…haha. If its a Black Jacket tho, watch out because they looking to fight and only know how to inflict pain 1000 different ways…😅

  • Welcome to the club. We got another dub in the club.

  • OUR DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED PIG MAINS 🐷

    IT WAS A LONG TIME COMIN' BUT WE FINALLY GOT A TR BUFF!!!

    Pig Terror Radius Change.png
  • Pig Buff? On a Thursday??? 🤩😍

    🐽

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    OUR DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED PIG MAINS 🐷

    IT WAS A LONG TIME COMIN' BUT WE FINALLY GOT A TR BUFF!!!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/T7IE0YUSI1FG/pig-terror-radius-change.png

    I instantly got reminded of the Pig mains when I read this. A cause for celebration indeed.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3887698#Comment_3887698

    That Pig is a rare breed. Bless them…When I encounter Pigs as a surv it usually ends up being ones that play similar to @UndeddJester and if you boop them once, they will leave but then it is fair game afterwards when they see you. I'll die to boop a pig because every single one of you is special to me for even being able to stick through so much of a rollercoaster of a character lol. The highs are insane but the lows are way low, like Jester and @CountOfTheFog were discussing.

    Interestingly enough, I feel like early game is the perfect time to boop pig because its early and it gets to set the tone if that Pig is going to want to deal with your ######### or not that match…haha. If its a Black Jacket tho, watch out because they looking to fight and only know how to inflict pain 1000 different ways…😅

    If you see a Black Jacket Pig... you better get steppin'

    Untitled Image
  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3892542#Comment_3892542

    I instantly got reminded of the Pig mains when I read this. A cause for celebration indeed.

    ric-flair.gif

    🍻 🎉 🥂 🎉 🥂 🎊

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    OUR DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED PIG MAINS 🐷

    IT WAS A LONG TIME COMIN' BUT WE FINALLY GOT A TR BUFF!!!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/T7IE0YUSI1FG/pig-terror-radius-change.png

    NO WAY!

  • I had my daily torture of jump scares against The Pig on Badham today and was happy to have it out of the way.

    But according to The Entity, once is not enough...

    195b00c53dd96-screenshotUrl.jpg
  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    I had my daily torture of jump scares against The Pig on Badham today and was happy to have it out of the way.

    But according to The Entity, once is not enough...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UW6ZQ8668JW8/195b00c53dd96-screenshoturl.jpg

    24m TR is coming for you…

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    I had my daily torture of jump scares against The Pig on Badham today and was happy to have it out of the way.

    But according to The Entity, once is not enough...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UW6ZQ8668JW8/195b00c53dd96-screenshoturl.jpg

    Just think, with the new buffs to her TR even with Distressing, Pig's TR will only be ~30m. She can still get so close…😅

  • Badham was awful. I was downstairs in the preschool bedroom, crouching in the corner of the bedroom and I could hear her breathing...

    She was right around the corner!

    Y'all Pig mains are sticking up for what's right, right? You're all using Distressing with no stealth to protest the smaller TR?

    If only the Pig players that I face knew how afraid I am of them. I'm too afraid to do gens! #Distressing Pig - Let's get it trending!

  • Can we compromise at Face The Darkness and Crate of Gears instead?

    Actually though, I love that Pig can also jumpscare people still. It's so weird to watch an occasional streamer do an ambush on a gen when they could just uncrouch and make the survivor's heart skip a beat, and be more likely to land the hit.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3898742#Comment_3898742

    Just think, with the new buffs to her TR even with Distressing, Pig's TR will only be ~30m. She can still get so close…😅

    Monitor and Abuse.

  • 🥀

    We lost a darn good one today.

    They really didn't deserve it…

    Thank you for making this a better place and providing us with your well articulated points and comments @UndeddJester

    🤬

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    🥀

    We lost a darn good one today.

    They really didn't deserve it…

    Thank you for making this a better place and providing us with your well articulated points and comments @UndeddJester

    🤬

    Oh no!

    🪻🌷🪻🌷🐽

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    🥀

    We lost a darn good one today.

    They really didn't deserve it…

    Thank you for making this a better place and providing us with your well articulated points and comments @UndeddJester

    🤬

    When he returns…

    9oh8gd.jpg
  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    🥀

    We lost a darn good one today.

    They really didn't deserve it…

    Thank you for making this a better place and providing us with your well articulated points and comments @UndeddJester

    🤬

    Wait what happened?

  • First match of the night by the way...

    195df958a5031-screenshotUrl_resized.jpg 195df95c7ef2-screenshotUrl_resized.jpg 195df95fed140-screenshotUrl_resized.jpg 195df96323840-screenshotUrl_resized.jpg
  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    🥀

    We lost a darn good one today.

    They really didn't deserve it…

    Thank you for making this a better place and providing us with your well articulated points and comments @UndeddJester

    🤬

    He told me, he is only going to be banned for a month. So he will be back!

  • What are good builds for pig to get many head pops?

  • @Langweilig said:

    What are good builds for pig to get many head pops?

    Scream Pig does alright. I almost never run this, but heads do pop more often when I do:

    Perks: Face The Darkness, Sloppy, Undying, Surveillance

    Addons: Crate of Gears, Rule Set No. 2

    Face the Darkness and Undying make it less likely to lose the key to the build. Sloppy makes it harder to stop the screaming that interrupts the box searches. Crate of Gears makes the searches take longer. Rule Set No. 2 tends to keep people from searching for boxes effectively until their timer is running. I use Surveillance on that build as a way to get free hits to reactivate Face the Darkness and push a bit of gen regression. Obviously, if you replace Undying, you'll be more effective, but it's higher risk. This build kind of lets me chill out and not work hard, but I find it's not as funny as I want…

1 … 17 18 19 20 21 22