Which License do you think could be the 7th Anniversary Chapter for Dead By Daylight?

There were a few hints and teases here and there, that I'm sure a lot of people saw on YouTube, so that's why I made this poll...

image.png

VS

image.png


Comments

  • I'm hoping for a licensed chapter.

    Would be cool to see a Scooby Doo Chapter!

  • honestly Fnaf could have reverse beartrap like power like a springlock suit

  • There were hints? Where?

  • We already have skull merchant if they would to get a license for Alien we would only get a skin for the skull merchant. An original killer would be idk a person with a spider in their mouth and it crawls out of their mouth to slow down survivors.

  • Hope for Alien and I think it’s a real possibility. The killer will obviously not come close to what a Xenomorph would actually be but let’s be honest.. that applies to any licensed and many original killers in this game.

    Fnaf seems to be too controversial for an anniversary though I guess still possible..

    Friday 13th seems to be not hinted at at all up to this point.

    And Stranger Things chapter 2 with return of chapter one would be really hype and content heavy. Though idk if they would opt for an anniversary title after what went down with the first licensing - if we get a return at all..

  • We get what we get but i hope it is Alien.

    Alien on a spaceship could be so cool. Isolation already showed it.

  • Stranger things return with vecna

  • Of the two main theories floating around rn, I think Alien is more likely. Could be something else though. One thing I'm sure it's not is original.

  • Stranger Things 2 ;)

  • I think Left 4 Dead would be an awesome chapter... having a Tank as a killer with his theme blasting throughout the Trial

  • Seeing as originals are fair game for anniversaries, it's anyone's guess at this point.

    While i do wish for a cool horror movie license, keeping expectations low means you can't get disappointed.

  • Alien would be the big one for me, or otherwise as a licenced chapter Dead Space or Evil Within would suit me fine.

    If it's original, it needs to be something different. Perhaps a killer that is not humanoid (like a spider-being) which then opens up the gates for some more types of beasts.

    However, I feel they really need a licence for this anniversary. It would be a mistake to make an original, especially after the last chapter.

  • @D34D_B34TB0X said:

    There were a few hints and teases here and there, that I'm sure a lot of people saw on YouTube, so that's why I made this poll...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9KIVHINIVIE6/image.png

    VS

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1G9DKQ6IDTQ3/image.png

    Vecna.

    Hopefully, anyways, assuming they haven't scrapped the prototype map yet and it is ready for release

  • As long as its not FNAF ill be happy.

  • As much as I'd like to see FNAF I would like to see Slenderman even more come to DBD. They could make it so where instead of Slender moving around he can appear at random locations and chase you with his tentacles. You also gotta have the random screen static flickers when he's nearby. Oh the possibilities.

  • I believe dbd should go old school and bring in Dracula or Frankenstein. Don't forget who the original monsters are.

  • @KamiKozbee said:

    I believe dbd should go old school and bring in Dracula or Frankenstein. Don't forget who the original monsters are.

    There's a scottish lore vampire they could do that wouldn't be a license like Dracula could be.

    https://folklorescotland.com/the-baobhan-sith/