Lower BNP's rarity, buff it or remove it and give us something else.
It's ridiculous that's its prize is still 7K. I always try to dodge it but sometimes i just can't.
It's ridiculous that's its prize is still 7K. I always try to dodge it but sometimes i just can't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, its not really worthy of the "ultra rare" quality anymore, rather; its a very rare quality type of addon now. Next pink addon survivor has is needle which dont get me wrong, needs a nerf, but we wont have any good pink addons anymore because odd bulb and bnp is actually a joke.
The instaheal can stay imo since they are a 1 time use, killer addons are there for the whole match so...
They could give it a QOL by making you immune to Ruin, Huntress', Unnerving, Overwhelming, etc for the duration of its one time use. It still wouldn't rate Iridescent status imo. Perhaps if the one time use made the toolbox not consume any charges until you either finished the gen or stopped repairing? But that would up its power significantly again.
I'd prefer if the devs would simply remove the BNP.
I think it would be fine if it was simply reduced to green rarity.
Ummmm.....have you even used a BNP? It is 100% immune to Hex: Ruin for the few seconds that it is active. And if Hex: Huntress Lullaby is in any way active when you are using it, why are you not using it at the beginning of the game?
Well for Lullaby you might not even have it active when you start trying to use it and I've had instances where I've run into that or a Doctor with a Ginormous terror radius comes close.
They should either reduce it to green rarity and perhaps tweak how much it does slightly or keep it where it is but make it do more. While also being completely immune to all negative affects like Lullaby, Shock Therapy etc.
But only have an active protection timer of say 5 seconds once you start your repair and it ends when that's up or a skill check is failed.
I can agree with this BNP isn't much of a threat anymore.
I agree. Since the nerf it's not even worth VR status, let alone UR. Green rarity probably is the best place for it now.