Increased Exhaustion recovery while crouching

Should it return now that you block recovery when running?

Comments

  • Yes, I've always thought the longer you're crouched and especially not moving you should recover more quickly. You should also have super heavy breathing just after running but as you recover it goes down to very quiet if being super stealthy.

  • Or recover while running when not in a chase.

  • Milo said:

    Should it return now that you block recovery when running?

    Generally, kneeling down after running doesn’t help one recover at it. In fact, it’s easier to get cramps and it’s harder for the lungs to get more air in if you’re bent over. However, standing sill in place NOT crouched over would make it a bit more realistic, but then again, this is just a game, so anything to help improve exhaustion would be great!
  • @powerbats said:
    Yes, I've always thought the longer you're crouched and especially not moving you should recover more quickly. You should also have super heavy breathing just after running but as you recover it goes down to very quiet if being super stealthy.

    I like all of this.

  • @WalterWh1te said:
    Considering Exhaustion was a bandaid fix for the ######### map design this should definitly be looked into. 50% recovery while running or remove bloodlust completly once for all.

    That's two negatives toward the killer.
    I'm a killer main and I wouldn't mind the increase recovery.

  • @WalterWh1te said:
    Considering Exhaustion was a bandaid fix for the ######### map design this should definitly be looked into. 50% recovery while running or remove bloodlust completly once for all.

    Hahahah.

    What.

    Okay, let's not get crazy here with ideas.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Or recover while running when not in a chase.

    This would be fantastic. If only :(

    • would make SENSE
  • It should definitely return

  • @Milo said:
    Should it return now that you block recovery when running?

    No.

    Why?

    Because that's a fine example of a horrible idea.

  • @powerbats said:
    Yes, I've always thought the longer you're crouched and especially not moving you should recover more quickly. You should also have super heavy breathing just after running but as you recover it goes down to very quiet if being super stealthy.

    I like all of this.

    Just no just no reason why then your gonna have an become the meta for getting around the map all the time
  • @My_Dude said:

    @Milo said:
    Should it return now that you block recovery when running?

    No.

    Why?

    Because that's a fine example of a horrible idea.

    Why is it terrible then?

  • Milo said:

    @My_Dude said:

    @Milo said:
    Should it return now that you block recovery when running?

    No.

    Why?

    Because that's a fine example of a horrible idea.

    Why is it terrible then?

    Ignore him, he's just trolling 
  • Why do we need it? Its only 40 seconds at tier 3
  • Completely agreed.

  • Idk, 40 seconds ain't a lot of time to wait.
    You'll be able to use an Exhaustion Perk about 12 times max. when assuming the devs' average desired match time, 8 minutes.
    Now of course you won't be able to use it all the time, but it does mean you'll mostly have the Perk ready for a chase if you don't waste it before the chase.
    And the devs said they don't want it to be used too frequently, hence no recovery while in a chase.

    I get that it was neat when it was here, even i who don't like those Perks tried it out to enjoy the fast recovery.
    But i think Exhaustion Perks are more in a good place than ever right now. (Unless i'm forgetting some sort of holy-balance time period.)

  • @Milo said:
    Should it return now that you block recovery when running?

    everyone would just "run" urban Evasion since you already move faster than walking with it.

  • Why do we need it? Its only 40 seconds at tier 3
    Midchase urban evading
  • @powerbats said:
    Yes, I've always thought the longer you're crouched and especially not moving you should recover more quickly. You should also have super heavy breathing just after running but as you recover it goes down to very quiet if being super stealthy.

    +1 to this. Perfect idea.

  • I mean when I'm tired (IRL) I like to stand still or walk slowly or lie/sit down to recover faster.

    Crouching is like the opposite of that, that's not a natural/comfortable position to move in. No way that would make sense. That would tire me out more than normal walking.

    Edit: Oh, unless you mean crouching and not moving. Yes that makes sense. I thought you meant crouching+moving.