All 5 MYM x DBD Codes
HRVFANCLUB
METMYMAKER
NOTATRAP
HONORARYCUSTODIAN
MASTERMAKER
HRVFANCLUB
METMYMAKER
NOTATRAP
HONORARYCUSTODIAN
MASTERMAKER
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ah
I got timed out from making threads
lol
Do these codes have an expiration date?
My DBD computer bricked out yesterday and my backup can just barely even open the game, so it'd be great if we could put off redeeming until later...
Thanks, here's a kitty sleeping.
Thanks brother 👍👍
Thank you for this!
Lmao sucks to be you
*Saves cutely
I have a 952 comment thread of cute animal pics if you'd like to see
I am pretty sure they are only there for a limited time to promote the launch of MYM - though I wouldn’t expect them to be like 24 h available but possibly a week? Or a month?
just assumptions though
The cuteness is to hide his demon tendencies. 😂
Thank you!
Hey, that's MY bit, get yo...
Awwwwwwww
...alright, I'll allow it
Anyone else getting this on the Microsoft Store version?
"This code cannot be redeemed on your current platform" 😭
I just realized none have Vittorios shirt?
Nope Vittorio and the Lyra twins didn’t get the shirts sadly.
I saw you already created a bug report. I remember there was a similar problem some time ago on consoles for a specific code which they fixed quickly..
Yes. Sorry, I figured it would make sense to create a different topic there. Didn't want it to get lost in this thread.
Sorry, doggo pic better?
Ah don’t be sorry, you made the right call, i just wanted to give you a link to the bug report section to tell you to create one and saw your thread already there.
PUPPERS!!!!
New code!
Might need to make another thread 🦜
@tippy2k2
What am I made of cat pics!?!?!
...yes
Toasted Loaf as Holly sits on her heat pad