A Dead by Daylight Christmas song.

On the first day of Christmas Dead by daylight gave to me a sweaty SWF party.

On the second day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me  2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party. 

On the third day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs, and a sweaty SWF party.

On the fourth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs, and a sweaty SWF party.

On the fifth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me

 5 BLUE SCREENS!!!!!!!!!

 4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party. 

On the sixth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 6 pallet stuns,

5 BLUE SCREENS!!!!!

4 disconnects, 3 shirtless davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party.

On the seventh day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns

5 BLUESCREENS! ! ! 

4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party.

On the eighth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 8 
Lag switchers switchin', 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns, 

5  BLUE ######### SCREENS 

4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party.

On the ninth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 9 Killers camping, 8 lag switchers switchin', 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns

5 MOTHER ######### BLUE SCREENS

4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party. 

On the tenth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 10 Legions tunneling,  9 Killers camping, 8 lagswitchers switchin', 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns, 

5 of those lovely blue screens <3

4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party. 

On the eleventh day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 11 flashlight saves, 10 Legions tunneling, 9 Killers camping, 8 lagswitchers switchin, 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns 
 
5 (supposedly fixed) BLUE SCREENS

4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party.

On the twelve day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 12 Decisive strikes!!!

11 flashlight saves
10 Legions tunneling 
9 Killers camping
8 lagswitchers switchin 
7 Claudettes looping 
6 pallet stuns

5 GODDAMN BLUE SCREENS

4 disconnects 
3 shirtless Davids 
2 toxic Megs 

And a sweaty SWF party! !!!!

Comments

  • @not_Queen @Patricia u have my full permission to tweek it to make it twitter and fb friendly and steal it!
  • @chemical_reject

    oooh, I would hate to be you lol. 

    I actually like it though, I would have preferred if you just said lag switchers. When you add switching it kind of throws it off beat. 
  • Iceman said:
    @chemical_reject

    oooh, I would hate to be you lol. 

    I actually like it though, I would have preferred if you just said lag switchers. When you add switching it kind of throws it off beat. 
    Yea it's kinda weird trying to sing it in my head and type it out lol. 
  • Jingle Bells
    Trapper Smells
    Myers stalks your way
    Bing Bong Boi
    Lost his toy
    Survivors got away HEY

    Jingle Bells
    Spirit Yells
    When she swings her blade
    Huntress throws
    And Freddy knows
    That he's the worst made HEY

  • I...IIII got dead by daylight for Christmas, now all I'm askin for, Is a little something extra!!! Promise that it's not much more, how am I to play this game, my killers and skins are lame, make my wish coooooome truuuuue, all I want for Christmas arrrrreee, auric ceeeeellllllssss!!!!
    (Someone can finished the rest if they'd like or not I might make my own thread idk)
    Also well done with the 12 days of dbd have an awesome 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    On the first day of Christmas Dead by daylight gave to me a sweaty SWF party.

    On the second day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me  2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party. 

    On the third day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs, and a sweaty SWF party.

    On the fourth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs, and a sweaty SWF party.

    On the fifth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me

     5 BLUE SCREENS!!!!!!!!!

     4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party. 

    On the sixth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 6 pallet stuns,

    5 BLUE SCREENS!!!!!

    4 disconnects, 3 shirtless davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party.

    On the seventh day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns

    5 BLUESCREENS! ! ! 

    4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party.

    On the eighth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 8 
    Lag switchers switchin', 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns, 

    5  BLUE [BAD WORD] SCREENS 

    4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party.

    On the ninth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 9 Killers camping, 8 lag switchers switchin', 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns

    5 MOTHER [BAD WORD] BLUE SCREENS

    4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party. 

    On the tenth day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 10 Legions tunneling,  9 Killers camping, 8 lagswitchers switchin', 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns, 

    5 of those lovely blue screens <3

    4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids, 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party. 

    On the eleventh day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 11 flashlight saves, 10 Legions tunneling, 9 Killers camping, 8 lagswitchers switchin, 7 Claudettes looping, 6 pallet stuns 
     
    5 (supposedly fixed) BLUE SCREENS

    4 disconnects, 3 shirtless Davids 2 toxic Megs and a sweaty SWF party.

    On the twelve day of Christmas Dead by Daylight gave to me 12 Decisive strikes!!!

    11 flashlight saves
    10 Legions tunneling 
    9 Killers camping
    8 lagswitchers switchin 
    7 Claudettes looping 
    6 pallet stuns

    5 GODDAMN BLUE SCREENS

    4 disconnects 
    3 shirtless Davids 
    2 toxic Megs 

    And a sweaty SWF party! !!!!

    I love this @chemical_reject

  • I ######### love this!!!!
  • This was literally the most horrible and cringiest thing I have ever laid eyes upon. And I've seen tik tok and musiclly vids too so that says something. PLEASE STOP!

  • This was literally the most horrible and cringiest thing I have ever laid eyes upon. And I've seen tik tok and musiclly vids too so that says something. PLEASE STOP!

    It's a sarcastic poke at what everyone always gripes and spams the forum complaining about sprinkled in with some dbd lols. It's all in good fun. Please contact ur doctor and schedule an appointment to have that stick removed as soon as you can sir. 
  • Awesome dude! I'm currently working on a 'DBD Carol' as well.

  • *gasp*

    How dare you imply that shirtless David is a bad thing!? Shirtless d̶a̶d̶d̶y̶ David is a gift send by the BDSM spider in the sky itself to appease us while the devs are working very hard to bring shirtless Myers. Don't you dare sully the Entity's will!!!
  • This was literally the most horrible and cringiest thing I have ever laid eyes upon. And I've seen tik tok and musiclly vids too so that says something. PLEASE STOP!

    It's a sarcastic poke at what everyone always gripes and spams the forum complaining about sprinkled in with some dbd lols. It's all in good fun. Please contact ur doctor and schedule an appointment to have that stick removed as soon as you can sir. 
    Maybe they are upset no one p3 their #########?
  • This was literally the most horrible and cringiest thing I have ever laid eyes upon. And I've seen tik tok and musiclly vids too so that says something. PLEASE STOP!

    It's a sarcastic poke at what everyone always gripes and spams the forum complaining about sprinkled in with some dbd lols. It's all in good fun. Please contact ur doctor and schedule an appointment to have that stick removed as soon as you can sir. 
    No this is not okay it has to stop. There’s nothing funny about DBD ‘memes’. I’d rather watch vine than see this.
  • This was literally the most horrible and cringiest thing I have ever laid eyes upon. And I've seen tik tok and musiclly vids too so that says something. PLEASE STOP!

    It's a sarcastic poke at what everyone always gripes and spams the forum complaining about sprinkled in with some dbd lols. It's all in good fun. Please contact ur doctor and schedule an appointment to have that stick removed as soon as you can sir. 
    No this is not okay it has to stop. There’s nothing funny about DBD ‘memes’. I’d rather watch vine than see this.
    Lmao u literally just said "there's nothing funny about dbd memes". Now I know ur trolling and will say haha good sir! Have a good day! !