Killer Harassing Surviors
Ive had the same killer 4/5 games. They keep constantly harassing me. I’ve reported this killer before and now he’s making sure he’s harassing me. How do I get the harassment stopped?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Record it, keep reporting him, and send the recordings to BHVR (there's a form somewhere, but I don't have the link). Then wait and enjoy their ban.
If you’re on PC report them on DBD and their Steam Profile.
If you’re on Xbox/PlayStation then report them on DBD, then to Xbox/PlayStation, and if the harassment is via messages then you can report those individually as well.
Pictures and videos are helpful.
Harassment in what way? Verbal harassment, i.e. insulting you (real insults), then just report him for that
I don't think that's harassment, I had times where i would find the same survivors a couple matchs, it doesnt mean I was following them
@Dinaqma If you sent in a report for chat they have the logs but if you've got video of it for say console or in game stuff send it to them directly using this link.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Block them using MLGA, and black list them so you dont get them again
here is download link
https://github.com/PsiLupan/MakeLobbiesGreatAgain
EAC officially confirmed it to be safe despite the mods and devs saying use it at your own risk. So it is safe in this regard
MLGA is NOT officially allowed in DBD - it is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If EAC ever decides to ban for it, BHVR will not unban you.
Behaviour refuses to let survivors see the killers name. Or mess about recording all your matches and jump through hoops to submit evidence just for probably nothing to happen.
Why is everyone trying to lobbydodge such killers. They should get banned (if they really harassed) such that noone else has to suffer
But most liekly the truth is that that killer just didnt give a free escape to the survivors and didnt follow the unwritten survivor codex.....
Welcome to the DBD community.
I run a freddy for 4 generators.
Next game he came with billy and got me, repeatedly hit me on the hook and nod at me. Oh don't get me wrong, I have no problem with this but some people do. Killers can do that as much as survivors can do.
I had a killer who would stream snipe me and lag switch when he got into my match, he then killed me, DC and would repeat, It's super rare and most people will never experience but on the off chance it does happen it is boring and spoils the game.
I love it when they do that to me, it means i did a good job and they were/are probably raging. "Enjoy your 1K mate!" :chuffed:
Yeah me too. It is the worst thing to do actually, you as a killer just accept that you are butthurt.
This is the equivalency of 4k for survivors, better than a dull escape.
Killers can harass Survivors as well. On console, I hear it's pretty bad. Don't usually see it on PC, though.
Its a tool officially confirmed by EAC to be safe and will not ban users for it, that means it is safe to use. Stop trying to make it sound like its risky when its not. EAC support literally said it will not triggerr the ban as it does not modify in game files
what do you mean by harassment?
Guy who harassed me would get other survivors to work with him to hunt me down.
Its scummy and nobody should have to put up with it.
Are you familiar with the concept of time? EAC might not ban for it now, but if there's an EAC update in the future, and MLGA triggers EAC after said update, you are left with an irrevocable ban. So stop trying to make it look like MLGA is safe to use now and forever more.