Okay how many of you forget you have a Mori

Seriously, I don't know why but when I'm doing really well I tend to forget I actually have it. Unless I'm going back to a killer I haven't played in a while. In my last two matches I forgot I had two green ones. On the survivors died but I was still a little disappointed that I was actually ignorant enough to forget my offering. It's like when you walk into the kitchen and then forget why the hell you walked in there.

Has this happened to anybody else?
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I remember the first time I tried to use a Mori, I got a basement 4K.

    I was so jazzed about it that I didn’t find out I forgot to use the Mori until one of the survivors messaged me.
  • Yup.
    It's why showing it in the HUD would be a good addition to showing Add-ons.

  • 4 Ebonies and 9 Ivories...
  • I've done this plenty of times since I don't use them very often. I've got stockpiles of unused mori's.

  • @Dreamnomad
    Seriously, my clown has so many of all three variations to the point that if trading was a thing in this game I would be one of the richest players.
  • I forget waaaaay too often. I normally remember when I have a ton of pressure being put on me by the survivors but when it's a pretty chill game I forget. Then again I rarely bring them aside from when I need or I'm just in the mood for it
  • Sometimes the whole match goes without me remembering I had equipped a mori. Special thanks to lobby wait times. 
  • Yesteday i forget my Eboni and lose for that. And not is the firs time but always feels like a real idiot. 

    At least this event give more moris than usual so its ok. 
  • I always forget that I have a mori - I've taken to putting a post it note on my screen to remind me, as otherwise I just forget. I rarely take mori's so I'm presuming that's why I forger so easily, I only usually mori when there's a daily.

  • I'll have a mori daily and an ebony and still i'll hook everyone and sacrifice and then remember crap I had a mori.

  • I did forget once as Leatherface with a Cypress Mori.  Went against a SWF that def ran me around circles.....went for one person to,hook as the gates were open....they got em,off and all ran...if I had jus slugged an chased the remaining out xP.

    Oh well, didn't forget my Mori for Trapper, Spirit and Hag! 3-1 xD

    Also we need updated Mori kills for Trapper and Wraith imo
  • Never since I don't use them unless I have a daily to kill a survivor.
  • Boss said:

    Yup.
    It's why showing it in the HUD would be a good addition to showing Add-ons.

    Or just hit esc for 1 second if loaded in. Make to an habit. If that's to much and u still forget it I think you should work on your memorie and do some training instead of asking for more HUD implementation to carry you
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Boss said:

    Yup.

    It's why showing it in the HUD would be a good addition to showing Add-ons.

    Or just hit esc for 1 second if loaded in. Make to an habit. If that's to much and u still forget it I think you should work on your memorie and do some training instead of asking for more HUD implementation to carry you

    Or just put it in the HUD, since it wouldn't be any kind of big deal you make it out to be.
    I explained last time how forgetting the Mori works, but i guess you forgot.

  • Boss said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Boss said:

    Yup.

    It's why showing it in the HUD would be a good addition to showing Add-ons.

    Or just hit esc for 1 second if loaded in. Make to an habit. If that's to much and u still forget it I think you should work on your memorie and do some training instead of asking for more HUD implementation to carry you

    Or just put it in the HUD, since it wouldn't be any kind of big deal you make it out to be.
    I explained last time how forgetting the Mori works, but i guess you forgot.

    But I don't want an overloaded HUD for something unnecessary just because some people forget they have mori
  • I've never forgotten, but that's because I use them so rarely that I make a day of it when I do.
  • Interestingly enough, I pretty much always forget I have a mori, but NEVER forget when I get the 5 tokens of Devour Hope, cause it is like "NOW YOU F*CKED UP!" .
  • Thank God this is a "thing". I honestly thought it was just me. I forget I have moris all the damn time.

    This one time I completely forgot I had an Ebony and lost them all. They were "kind" enough to point that out in the post-game chat sigh.

    I dunno why I keep forgetting. I guess being the Killer is so damn stressful I just lose myself in the chase and the hook.

  • I take ebonys and ivroys for dailys or had a few bad games and if a teams to good or jerkish I use them but forgot sometimes I got it
  • I'll pack a green for a daily so it's easy to remember.

    I don't roll ebonies often so when I take it, I tend to want to use it.

    And the yellow ones? Well...honestly does anyone take yellow ones?

  • I almost never use moris. I only use them when I have a mori daily or when I see in my lobby someone who trash talk to me before.

    That's why the few times I use an Ivory or Ebony memento I never forget. Not the case of the Cypress memento, which I only use sometimes for fun but I forget about 90% of the times I had it equipped.

  • My self imposed "code" as what I consider a gentleman Killer has always been only Mori on third hook and honestly for a long time now I only bring one for a daily or if a friend who likes to be Mori'd is in the match.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Boss said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Boss said:

    Yup.
    
    It's why showing it in the HUD would be a good addition to showing Add-ons.
    

    Or just hit esc for 1 second if loaded in. Make to an habit. If that's to much and u still forget it I think you should work on your memorie and do some training instead of asking for more HUD implementation to carry you

    Or just put it in the HUD, since it wouldn't be any kind of big deal you make it out to be.

    I explained last time how forgetting the Mori works, but i guess you forgot.

    But I don't want an overloaded HUD for something unnecessary just because some people forget they have mori

    Toggle option.

  • I forget. So what i do is every time I got to pick someone up, i now glance at the bottom of my screen as i pick up the person. If i see an extra option, i drop them, and Mori :)

  • With somebody who has bad memory at times, I can say it's happened to about 1/4 of the time if it's Ebony or Cypress