Can we get a day by day login bonus overview?
I'd like to know which rewards we get every day, if it's possible.
Maybe for next time we can get a small summary of what got the most votes on maps, login bonus etc. Would be nice :)
Tagged:
Mod
I'd like to know which rewards we get every day, if it's possible.
Maybe for next time we can get a small summary of what got the most votes on maps, login bonus etc. Would be nice :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah really weird we got no info about any of that.
I would like to know the maps as well, since I don't see them boosted that much. I got coal tower like 3 times today and wretched shop also 3 times. Dead dawg I haven't seen in both days.
Yeah,add also a timer of how many hours left,that be very useful, I just lost one reward yesterday because it didn't count for some reason when I logged in.
Haven't see any login rewards so far. Supposively there should of been one yesterday and today.
I got the Borgo three times yesterday. Surely that didn't win enough votes?
I think they made a post about it on Twitter but that's about it as far as Im aware
A pinned post is available in General with the daily details! https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/366006/community-choice-event-from-february-23-to-march-3rd-2022#latest
They are not popping up like they used to. They now pop up like the rank reset rewards when you press continue or when you claim a code in the store.