Initialization error Ps4
I can't start the game. I already tried to update the game and my ps4. Reinstalling didn't fix it either.
I can't start the game. I already tried to update the game and my ps4. Reinstalling didn't fix it either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same but on pc
Same here, I'm a PS5 user and it will not let me log into the game at the moment for some reason.
same here, but on steam this time. I'm pretty sure the servers are down or glitched. they'll probably fix it by tomorrow if I had to guess.
I’m on steam and was in the game until I started receiving matchmaking errors. Tried reloading the game and now it’s saying initialization error.
Same here, PC (Steam)
Same here, Windows 10 Steam user.
Same here, on Xbox
Thank you for the reports! We are looking into this as a matter of urgency
Can you answer if this is fixed mandy? please? :)
Same here on PS5
Same for me - PC/Steam