BHVR - Do Not Change Nurse's Music Please
I've seen a post about her new music, and while they're right, almost all of them in the post claimed they stopped playing nurse because of it!
If we can keep some nurses away from the game, that's totally fine. thank you <3
Comments
Just for that im going to play 1000 Nurse games because of it.
The music is really good, but it feels like it doesn't belong to her. If you know what I mean
NOOOO!! Sorry solo queue guys :( I had good intentions.
It´s fine i´ve been going full aura build on Nurse anyways to counter her ######### chase music.
Low graphics, too for better visibility.
Maybe I've made a mistake with this post ..
Oh yeah, i totally agree! The music is fun and doesnt sound like a repetitive sfx meant only to drown out other noises.
The one thing is, its not what I would expect to hear from a Nurse that steals people's breath. It's too...aggressive? Like someone who would be charging at you and not flying through the air
Menu music is otherwise fantastic though!
Muahahah I have devoured so many innocent solo q players souls today, I hope you are happy with your choice.
*DC*
The music is not fun. It's purposely much louder than the previous music, and it purposely has a bunch of loud thud noises, which makes it absolutely miserable to hear survivors. And it's a giant slap in the face that BHVR gives survivors a bunch of player experience buffs in the same patch they give Nurse a massive player experience nerf by giving her this garbage new chase music.
If BHVR wants to make Nurse less powerful, that's whatever, but purposely lowering her quality of life with garbage new chase music is mean and spiteful.
you do know that survivors also hear the same music, right?
I don't care if the survivors can hear the same music. When I'm playing as Nurse, I'm concerned on whether or not survivors go completely silent every single time they break line of sight while the chase music is going. I couldn't care less if the survivors heard zero chase music at all, because that doesn't change how miserable Nurse's chase music is for Nurse players.
Nurse has a slower walking speed than survivors, so it's very important for Nurse to hear them when they break line of sight. But now it's just totally silent survivors, and it's terrible.
I’d like it if the new music was a bit quieter, and also there’s a high-pitched constant whistle during it that I’d get rid of (it legitimately made me think my GPU was developing coil whine).
while they're right
Was all I heard over the chase music.
As survivor, I don't like the chase music, too.
I really enjoy the new Nurse music.
That being said, I'm not playing at the moment so it's still one less Nurse (mostly but not only), and survivor, out of the game.
The difference is that the survivors don't care to hear the nurse.
I agree. The music is decent, but too loud, however it doesn't really fit nurse at all. It's very loud and bombastic which might fit better with a different killer. I personally view nurse as a graceful and methodical killer so i think the music should be more light and airy yet threatening.
I don’t understand how her new music fits with her theme. She’s got a bunch of puffy Victorian dresses, and I was expecting fancy violin or piano music for her theme, as it would be music she would probably have listened to. I have no idea where the loud thud thud music idea came from. What part of Nurse’s theme inspired thud thud music?
A Silent Hill-esque creepy piano melody would have been much more fitting
I hope you only get nurse from now on