Unpopular opinion: Dead Hard is not that bad

As a person who enjoys killer a little more than survivor I find it ridiculous that other killer mains are complaining about a perk that was already nerfed. I’ve seen a lot of controversial discourse about this perk


from really big content creators such as otzdarva saying that they shouldn’t have to waste ten seconds waiting it out and that it shouldn’t give a second health state. I just find that to be very hypocritical considering we have so many killer perks that give the exposed status effect aka takes away an health state. Ex: Noed, Starstruck, make your choice, Rancor, and hubris. Eruption stops survivors from doing anything for 25 seconds. Dead hard is one of the only second chance perks survivors have and killers have so many. As a killer who frequently uses noed it is a second chance perk that has saved me many times in public matches and no survivor perk compares to that.

Comments

1 2 ›