Will Bloody Beanie ever return?
I miss having Nea covered in blood but most importantly, I miss bloody beanie. Her old prestige made her look so badass but now it looks weird because they removed a lot of blood off of her. I know it's been 2 chapters since they changed it but I won't stop fighting for bloody beanie. #JusticeforBloodyBeanie
Comments
Some people don't want to buy cosmetics though.
Precisely. I find cosmetics prices quite insulting, to be honest. I'm talking about shards prices too.
I still don't get the logic here. Was it that hard to spot her? Since when is Nea the one with the natural camouflage?
This.
It is a cosmetic bug, so stop belittling people.
Youβre being unnecessarily rude to someone who is just participating in a discussion. Everyoneβs points are equally important in being heard, so disrespecting someone is just uncalled for. As the Moderator has stated it is a glitch. BHVR will fix it, no doubt, but they are most likely prioritising more important matters concerning the uproar about Legion and several bugs that have been causing crashes and so forth.
Your arguement makes no sense.
"Not everyone wants to buy cosmetics
"boohoo, we're getting new paid cosmetics all the time but you want blood on a hat"
good lord absolute facepalm.
I know there are other cosmetics and yes, I've bought a lot (with shards and auric cells.) I'm just wondering why they had to change her prestige that's all.
I think it was Curtain Call's chapter that changed it. I remember it changed when Clown and Kate were in the PTB.
Wow, ya don't have to be rude about it XD.
Yes really. It was a cool cosmetic, it was one that was earned via prestige, and many people liked it. No reason for you be rude. If you do not care, do not reply. It is easier to skip the thread then reply to it.
So will they fix Nea's beanie already it's been like 2 years probably a hard bug to fix Idk
Thank you for necro-ing my 2 year old thread lol
You can flag your own thread to have it deleted by either a moderator or community coordinator.
That's what I do if someone necros my thread. π
I sure hope it isn't deleted. This post may be old, but it is still relevant because the issue was never fixed.
Oh no I meant it in a good way. The issue still isn't fixed so I am hoping that this gives it more attention.
Ah, my apologies, I just know most people in the forums absolutely despise it when someone necros their post.
Anyways, on topic, I this gets attention! π
Hahaha, thank you!
Necromancy aside: while we're at it, can we fix the lack of blood on her chest too? It looks so weird how it just stops at her neck and shirt.
#JusticeforBloodyBeanie
And also while we're at it, just add more blood to prestige cosmetics in general. I want them drenched in blood, not just some streaks on their clothes! :D
Oh lmao i didn't realize this was from 2 years ago. Clearly a ''bug'' that wasn't fix in 2 years , hopefully I gets more attention
They need to fix Zarina's prestige too. It's awful with no blood on her hands.
Her prestige in general just looks really bad. It looks like they threw a couple dark textures onto her and called it a day.
She looks more like she's rolled around in mud than she's been covered in blood.
I'm personally not glad this thread was brought back. I had to witness the mod back-talker guy's complete idiocy and now I feel like my brain cells are dying reading his word salad.
"Does it really matter we have cosmetics now...ππ"
"Well boo-hoo people are whining about blood on a hat...sigh...ππ"
What an absolute joke lmao. Well he sure doesn't sugarcoat his stupidity at least.