Adept achievements bugged?

Just got 4k and double pip with Trapper and I didn't get the adept.

Only his perks and some addons.

Platform: PC-Steam

Comments

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    Happened to me. Couple of minutes ago. Didn't got an adept achiev on Blight. Xbox gtag Stroggz.

    Thank you!

  • Add Tools of the Trade to this list. Got a Merciless with just 3 universal perks and no add-ons, to not get any achievement progress.

  • @methos said:

    Steam-ID: 76561197967153332

    I did the adept yesterday two times with Nemesis and The Knight, nothing happens, pls give me the adept, ty

    Hey whats up, when do u fix your game?

    i get no adepts anymore, plague, ghostface, wesker, etc.

    doooo something or answer us...

  • Steam 64ID: 76561198233205680

    Have 4k'd twice as Ghostface now since the last patch, and still no achievement. I even two-pipped, so getting merciless the old way would have counted.

    This is my last killer achievement, so please help me out.

    image.png image.png


  • Hmm, how to delete a comment?

  • I have the same problem with nemesis on PC

    Steam ID: 76561198190419085

    Untitled.png


  • @ECK2335 said:

    This just happened to me on steam my user name is ECK2335. I got a 4K and actually met the old requirement for the adept on the Nightmare Freddy and did not get the achievement.\

    My steam ID is : 76561198301492475

    This also just happened to me with Cenobite as well, working to get adept and not getting it is fun.

  • still buggy, less shop items and more bugfixing - thx

  • Today 2/19 I achieved a merciless victory and didn't get the adept nurse achievement

    BE4AAF55-C370-4DBB-9C91-D97607211D52.png


    Platform: Steam

    Steam ID: 76561199188969254

    CA5EFCF8-E1A1-4EAE-A0A5-54625A9A2875.png C81CF651-4147-44EF-82D3-0BC72D7B040B.png


  • Fix your goddamn game, ######### embarrassing for a company as big as yours with all these broken as mechanics. “Mandy” replied on 1/25/23 saying they’re looking into it, a month later, ADEPT KILLER is still broken across all platforms. Ridiculous…

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    i've done Trapper, Spirit, and Weskers adepts, all 4k double pip but didn't get the achievements but it gave it to me for ghostface so idk

    ps4: BillsVoid

  • @Mandy said:

    Thank you all, we have enough accounts to look through now - appreciate your patience whilst we check into this.

    Hey Mandy, this is still happening to me, I had to do it twice on hag and nurse in order to get the achievement but I completed it for the second time yesterday with doctor, I thought maybe it was bugged to where you had to do it twice to get it but I still didn't get it with doctor, and it puts me in pain to try to go for it for a third time lol, I'm on ps5 and my ID is Blazerz_King

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    Hi Mandy, I have been able to get all of the adept trophies to pop for doctor, hillbilly, & nurse today, but wraith & trapper are not working. I have gotten multiple 4ks with both trapper & wraith today to no avail. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks! PS5: jbbman5555

  • I got Merciless 3x with pig with all survivors dead but no achievement, xbox gamertag its cikmu

  • image.png

    This is something we addressed in a recent hotfix, we also acknowledge the fix does not address all situations of this happening. Please do not give any more ID's or gamertags. Unfortunately we are unable to grant the adept to you, we will endeavour to get a fix for this issue as soon as possible.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EVX8L1Q83QIJ/image.png

    This is something we addressed in a recent hotfix, we also acknowledge the fix does not address all situations of this happening. Please do not give any more ID's or gamertags. Unfortunately we are unable to grant the adept to you, we will endeavour to get a fix for this issue as soon as possible.

    Hi Mandy, just a heads up, but it seems that the adept trophy works if you equip the perks alphabetically! I just did it with wraith and trapper and got the trophy after I rearranged the perks.

  • Same here, i got a 4K with Nemesis and no achievement :

    20230220195053_1.jpg

    Here is my Steam ID : 76561198044245333

    Many thanks in advance

  • Also got a 4K on Demogorgon, but still no achievement:

    20230222192339_1.jpg

    Here is my Steam ID : 76561198044245333

  • Tried adept challenges today. Easily got Adept Wraith trophy in the last game. The next I tried Adept Shape on PS5 and killed all 4 on hooks, no trophy 😭

    Snapchat-1938941462.jpg


  • Still not working for me on huntress. 2 x 4ks and all hooks on each and double pip on each match! This is driving me crazy!! steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199130335294

    575A1B19-37F5-4255-88E7-6F9BC2084AA5.jpeg A46E4688-316E-4A12-9C91-104A80E1A953.jpeg


  • Didn't get the achievement with legion

    Platform - pc steam

    Steam id - 76561198450472944


    Untitled Image

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828590699612078090/1078506246941978705/image.png

  • @Mandy said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EVX8L1Q83QIJ/image.png

    This is something we addressed in a recent hotfix, we also acknowledge the fix does not address all situations of this happening. Please do not give any more ID's or gamertags. Unfortunately we are unable to grant the adept to you, we will endeavour to get a fix for this issue as soon as possible.

    Will there be a notification in the patch notes or in game news when it is addressed?

  • @Dbd_Squiff said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3352409#Comment_3352409

    Will there be a notification in the patch notes or in game news when it is addressed?

    It would definitely be in the patch notes when there's a fix yes.

  • Just wanted to confirm - today with Cenobite on PS5, I did:

    - Set the loadout with the 3 perks in alphabetical order

    - Got a 4K WITH a double pip

    Still no achievement/trophy. So perk order does not actually seem to matter

  • Still seems to be happening. Just got ANOTHER 4k as Trapper, using the silent bear trap and 50% bear trap speed/25% get out time add-ons combined with a hatch offering, yet no achievement.

  • This has been happening recently to me as well while playing The Knight.

  • Just had this happen as Clown. Using only his 3 perks, killed all 4, Merciless Killer in post game, no achievement.

    Steam ID: 76561198072556721

  • Update, second match with no Adept.

    20230225195458_1.jpg


  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    Steam ID: 76561199157990629

  • Same, just now. Steam ID 76561198898660712

    Nurse01.PNG Nurse00.PNG


  • I got a 4k on Nurse a couple days ago but never got the Adept on Steam. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1750962598 (the highlight may still be processing). Maybe I did something wrong to not get the adept? I used Thana, Stridor and Nurse's Calling ... I am unsure what the problem is otherwise. And waited several days to see if it was a processing time issue.

    :)

  • apparently you cant delete comments - only the content of the comment - :/

  • @IamFran said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326212#Comment_3326212

    I requoting below with the steam 64 Id, i did put de profile id.

    Steam64 ID: 76561198115889401

    STEAM ID: 76561198103380366

    Nurse Adept: Did not pop 2/24/23

    Proof: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1750962598

    have a great day everyone :)

  • Yes. I just got a 4k, 2 pips, and a Merciless Victory on The Hillbilly, however I didn't get his Adept Hillbilly achievement. I didn't take a screenshot, however, if that's what you need. I'm able to try again and get a screenshot then, if that helps.

    Xbox Gamertag: PresAlexWhit

    Dead by Daylight username: PresAlexWhit #cac9

  • Adapt was also bugged for me, would be nice to have the achievement for knight.

    Steam ID: 76561199085063927

    20230228213803_1.jpg


  • Got a 4 k double pip with billy and his 3 perks but no adept trophy for it

    Username Kiersy_m123

    Playstation

  • Adept achievements are currently acknowledged to be bugged. There is a already bug report on this:

    @IamFran said:

    Just got 4k and double pip with Trapper and I didn't get the adept.

    Only his perks and some addons.

    Platform: PC-Steam


  • Hi

    I just got 4kills with billy with his unique perks but i did not get the achievement.

    This exact thing happen also with trapper but i managed to do it again.

    Plz check it cause i dont really want to do this achievment from the start

    My name on the steam is Demitriadis007

    Thnx in advance

  • Adept achievements are confirmed to be bugged at the moment. Please check if an active bug is already there before creating a bug report to avoid repetitive clutter


    @IamFran said:

    Just got 4k and double pip with Trapper and I didn't get the adept.

    Only his perks and some addons.

    Platform: PC-Steam


  • This just happened to me as well. I bought Ghost face, played like 5 games with him, equipped his 3 perks with no offerings or add ons. I just got a "Merciless Killer" match, and the achievement didn't unlock. The match probably finished like 20 minutes ago now.

    XBox Username: Cincer8328 (PC Version)

  • Hi

    I just got 4kills with billy with his unique perks but i did not get the achievement.

    This exact thing happen also with trapper but i managed to do it again.

    Plz check it cause i dont really want to do this achievment from the start

    My name on the steam is Demitriadis007

    Steam ID: 76561198030611720

    Thnx in advance

  • I have video literally got all iridescent

    Screenshot_20230302-064616.png Screenshot_20230302-064709.png Screenshot_20230302-064720.png Screenshot_20230302-064732.png Screenshot_20230302-064749.png Screenshot_20230302-064754.png Screenshot_20230302-064805.png


  • This content has been removed.
  • If you are having issues with Adepts and want to share further information, this is the thread for it. No new threads need to be created regarding Adepts as this has been Acknowledged by QA. Thank you!

  • I've attempted the Clown's adept three times. I've gotten the requirements for it on all attempts, but the achievement is still locked.

  • Today i got the same problem with Ghostface, got 3k the last person was on 2nd hook, the hatch spawned and i got him before he could reached it. I got Merciless on the screen but not the achievement.

1 2 3 4 5