Adept achievements bugged?
Just got 4k and double pip with Trapper and I didn't get the adept.
Only his perks and some addons.
Platform: PC-Steam
Just got 4k and double pip with Trapper and I didn't get the adept.
Only his perks and some addons.
Platform: PC-Steam
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Look how old this post is....
Just fix this bug already!!! please!!!
Still not working just got 4k 2pip with the knight and it still showed as ruthless.
DeadByDaylight 2023-03-03 19-39-23_Moment(2).jpg DeadByDaylight 2023-03-03 19-39-23_Moment.jpgSteam ID:76561198120369493
Same issue with me for multiple killers those being doctor, nemesis, and wraith.
platform: PC
steam ID: 76561198825556297
i didnt get wraith adept with my three (3) four (4) kill mersiless killer victories
i got both nurse and huntress on my second mersiless killer
platform: steam
id:76561198431534525
devilsfield #fcdc
I did The Blight adept just now and yesterday, double pip (all emblems iri) and 4 kills. Did it twice, both merciless but did not get the adept. I restarted dbd/steam/my pc but nothing popped up.
Plattform: PC (Steam)
Steam ID: 76561199229723014
forgot to add the screenshots, this was the first game. The grade error doesnt prevent the achievment, or at least never did before. The second game was the same result (without the error) and still nothing
Description
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as The Doctor in a public match using only his 3 perks (Overwhelming Presence, Monitor & Abuse and Overcharge).
Step 3 : Get a Merciless Killer victory
Step 4 : Notice the Adept Doctor achievement is still locked on PC/Epic.
Additional information
Documents
Got a 4k as Dredge (Merciless killer) and using 3 perks only. I did not unlock the Adept Dredge achievement.
Still bugged with the new update, absolutely appalling.
Just got 4k with the skull merchant using only her 3 perks, and nothing. Pictures attached.
57036076-5EAF-4FA3-B6DB-B69E4DC5B78D.jpeg 983002F2-43BD-4BD3-988A-7C92D9ADA78F.pngJust tried another time and did not unlock again.
Steam-ID: 76561197967153332
I played Doctor on the new Patch, 3 Kills and a DC and no Adept is this intended? or a bug?
do u need 4 k without dc ?
They're working for me. I'm on PS5. Did Skull Merchant's, Ghostface's and Knight's.
DC's do not count towards the achievement.
Same here, got a 4K twice as the Skull Merchant and no sign of the adept achievement...
Platform: PC (Steam)
Steam ID: 76561199056063373 / lucasrparish
any update on the achievement situation? are they still working on it?
Got Oni tonight, but not Dredge. Still bugged
It happened again last night. (Like 12 hours ago, so well after the Tools of Torment update) I played Pinhead, got Merciless Killer while only using his 3 perks.
I read somewhere that you needed at least 9 hooking actions. I'm not sure if I did that since one survivor killed themselves on hook at the end of the match after their first hook, and another got left until the struggle phase. If this is a requirement though, the achievement should say this.
Platform: Microsoft PC version
Xbox Username: Cinder8328
Killer: Pinhead
Map: Haddonfield
Edit: I'm also not sure if this is important but all 3 of my perks were Tier 1. I haven't levelled them up on Pinhead yet as I just bought him yesterday a few hours before the attempt at the achievement.
I just got a 4k double pip with the Dredge after the chapter update and still didn't get Adept achievement.
Platform: PC (Steam)
Steam ID: 76561198008109551
I made a thread for the dredge: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/367332/pc-adept-dredge-not-working-6-6-0-pc-steam
i did a lot of other adept yesterday and i had no problems, so its not all killers
Still not working as of two minutes ago with Billy. New content is great and I’m sure it’s integral to BHVR’s growth plans, but dedicate some staff to fixing the game dudes. This has been an issues for two months now which is pretty poor by any measure.
adept dredge still not working for me. i managed to get hag and pinhead 7 days ago after waiting months and months for the bug to be fixed so i assumed all killers adepts were fixed but i guess not. dredge has been bugged for me since winter, please fix