Adept achievements bugged?

Just got 4k and double pip with Trapper and I didn't get the adept.

Only his perks and some addons.

Platform: PC-Steam

Comments

  • I was not given my adept achievement with the nurse. I met the requirements for it.

    Psn: gxjesse

  • I've had this happen a few times last couple of days

    Three times as Doctor, twice today and once yesterday, and twice as Hillbilly a couple of days ago (but on the third 4k Hillbilly did pop, so it seems inconsistent.

    Steam ID: 76561197986839065

  • I also have this problem with Deathslinger on Steam.

    I doubled pipped, 4ked and got merciless killer.

    Steam ID: 76561198046288836

  • I've been able to get all killer adepts other than nemesis even though I got merciless and 4k on him

    Platform: PC (steam)

    ID: 76561198190419085

  • @Nitronyx said:

    I got a 4K and Merciless rating with The Cannibal and no achievement at all. Please fix the achievements unlocking ASAP!!

    Platform: PC (Steam)

    Steam ID64: 76561198040893371

    Just attempted Adept Cenobite, got a 4k and Merciless yet no achievement. BHVR can you please fix this already?

    20230205165936_1.jpg


  • Just got 4k and double pip with Clown and I didn't get the adept.

    Steam ID: 76561199185668586

  • Got a 4K with Pig got the merciless victory banter piped 1 but no achievement.

    Xbox one S

    Account= Differenc3Maker

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    I ended up doing a Artist* Adept and didn't get the achievement, and it was a merciless 4k w/ iridescent for all emblems.

    Details:

    PC // Steam

    Steam ID 64 // 76561198388946498

  • This has happened three times to me already for Dredge, Executioner and Wraith.

    I got the dredge one by repeating it but the other two won't unlock despite getting the 4k with pips.

    Steam ID: 76561198413809358

  • @IamFran said:

    Just got 4k and double pip with Trapper and I didn't get the adept.

    Only his perks and some addons.

    Platform: PC-Steam

    same for me , got a 4k and double pip with trickster and nothing and i didnt get the adept either... (PC btw)

  • I got 4 kills with Wesker. Aachivment is bugged. Please help!!!

    20230206002828_1.jpg 20230206004631_1.jpg


    Platform: PC (STEAM)

    Steam ID:  76561198046753452

  • I started with spirit adept and got it with a 4k, but then i also tried adepting huntress and blight with a 4k and everything, didnt get it

    Platform: PC Steam

    ID: 76561198195331993

  • Bugged too here with Blight.

    Platform: PC / Steam

    Steam ID64: 76561198029812033

    20230204205408_1.jpg 20230204205412_1.jpg 20230204205416_1.jpg


  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    Same here with Hag and Twins.

    Steam ID64 - 76561198359509647

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    I’m on ps4 and I didn’t get my adept killer trophies 🏆 My gamer tag is Hotpinkmonkeyttv

  • While Mandy DID say that they had enough data, the thread is still marked "Need more info", so heck it, I'll add my own. Adept Pig is still not working reliably on PS4 as of today, February 6th.

    forbhvr2.jpg


    By the way, what map did each of you play on? Kind of a long shot that that's a factor, but for me it was Eyrie of Crows. I also had one Tier 1 (yellow) and two Tier 3 (purple) for my perks, and my offering was Moldy Oak. I don't know. I don't think I'm going to play Killer until this is fixed.

    PSN ID: GrandisSupernus

  • @Mandy said:

    Thank you all, we have enough accounts to look through now - appreciate your patience whilst we check into this.

    i'm actually going through and doing the adept challenges as we speak. i have completed several on xbox these past 3 weeks. is the issue resolved? if i run into any issues i'll let you know, but i haven't seen any.

  • @Mandy just had my hag adept achievement not pop.

  • and my pig adept achievement

  • The point is, it's not always bugged, but I don't know if it's account-bound or killer-bound or a mix of these...

    on February 1st I completed the Knight adept without problems, on February 4th a friend of mine did it with Nemesis, but several killers don't work for several Persons.

    The thing is I only can test Blight because it's the only adept that's left for me.

  • @Katuchs said:

    The point is, it's not always bugged, but I don't know if it's account-bound or killer-bound or a mix of these...

    on February 1st I completed the Knight adept without problems, on February 4th a friend of mine did it with Nemesis, but several killers don't work for several Persons.

    The thing is I only can test Blight because it's the only adept that's left for me.

    Can you maybe try Blight without add-ons? I had someone tell me that would work, but I haven't tested it myself yet.

  • Adept Dredge still bugged, must've gotten it 4 times over by now. Even tried without using addons as some people suggested.

    Steam 64 ID: 76561198097131148

  • I think I've figured out what's bugged. For some reason, at least in my case, the adept achievements will ONLY activate IF the End Game Collapse is activated before the match ends and provided you kill all 4 Survivors. How this came to be, I have no clue. But every time I've downed all the Survivors left alive at once, saved the last one until I could find hatch, close it, then hook them, I've consistently gotten adept achievements on every Killer I've played today. (Plague, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight, and now Twins.)


    Another thing to note: DC's do not count as kills towards the achievement/Merciless Victory result, so if someone DC's you're SOL. It's not a huge deal if you know what the bug is, but it's very frustrating nonetheless. Hope this is hotfixed soon.

    Screenshot_2910.png


  • Tried Adept Executioner: killed 2, sacrificed the other 2. The last one was 2nd hook sacrifice followed by closing the hatch. Map was Garden of Joy. No DC, no add-ons

  • Update: Now after Bugfix-Patch 6.5.2

    Still no Merciless Killer achievement even with 4 sacrificed survivors.

    Tested with and without addons and/or offering before and after patch. So nothing changed for me.


    EDIT: 4K + Double-Pip combination worked without addons and offering

  • @spliffysands said:

    Just got 4k and double pip with Clown and I didn't get the adept.

    Steam ID: 76561199185668586

    Update: Now after Bugfix-Patch 6.5.2

    It worked! 👍️

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    Hey mandie gamertag is DemonicReeses on xbox i did adept for plague i have a post up on my bug reporting talking anout it. I attempted and got merciless 3 times but never got the achievement.

  • @AdmiralX said:

    I got the Wesker Adept, one double pip with a dc and after that a 4k. Thanks for looking into it!

    Platform: Steam PC, id: 76561198033668279

    Tried to get the knight adept right now, it's still not working for me. Got a 4k with a double pip after a few tries.

    Platform: Steam, id: 76561198033668279

  • Hi Mandy

    I got 4 kills and double pip as the Knight yesterday, but didn't get the adept achievement.

    My Steam ID is 76561198215098047

    Thank you!

  • I got a 4k on Deathslinger maybe a week ago and didn't get the achievement, and again tonight on Oni


    Steam ID 76561198023262590

  • Same thing here.

    February 10, almost midnight PST

    I played Deathslinger and one person rage quit near the end, but other than that I got a double pip and all kills. I didn't get the adept :[

    PC (Steam) Name: Yoshimori

    ID: 76561198402716016

    Custom ID: Lemon_Brewer-Yoshimori

    Screenshot (562).png Screenshot (564).png


  • @methos said:

    Steam-ID: 76561197967153332

    I did the adept yesterday two times with Nemesis and The Knight, nothing happens, pls give me the adept, ty

    I tried it on Trikster, 1st attempt successful, 4 K no adept... thats so boring... why do u write its fixed? it is not!!!

    Same as the shop, i bought 2 times a level 3 perk and los 4000 shards for no blood points gained!!

  • I got 4 kills with trapper (only his perks), and didint got an adept.

    Platform: PC(Steam)

    ID Steam: 76561198139774002

  • Just got 4k and double pip with HILLBILLY (only his perks) and I didn't get the adept.

    Steam ID: 76561199185668586

  • I got a 4k with the Knight with his unique perks, but don't get the adept.

    My Steam ID: 76561198328196301


    Screenshot:

    20230212232739_1_a.png


  • Same issue wih The Trickster. Got 4k and +2. THREE OR FOUR TIMES. Every one of them.

    -I got the achievement with The Mastermind last week and I've been trying to get one with The Trickster since then.

    Steam ID: 1036809010

  • Had that bug again with Freddy and Billy.

    Managed to get Pig (on one more try after it was bugged before) and Twins recently though. Its so weird how it sometimes works but not other times...


    Steam-ID: 76561198125171464

  • @methos said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3326904#Comment_3326904

    I tried it on Trikster, 1st attempt successful, 4 K no adept... thats so boring... why do u write its fixed? it is not!!!

    Same as the shop, i bought 2 times a level 3 perk and los 4000 shards for no blood points gained!!

    Huntress 4k no Adept... what is wrong with this game :(

  • @johanneswalter said:

    Had that bug again with Freddy and Billy.

    Managed to get Pig (on one more try after it was bugged before) and Twins recently though. Its so weird how it sometimes works but not other times...

    Steam-ID: 76561198125171464

    Just now i also had this bug again with Bubba... So annoying

  • Just had the bug again as well. I got Freddy’s Adept on the second Merciless 4k, but then I didn’t get Pig’s, also with a Merciless 4k.

  • Hi i have the same problem with Nurse and Trickster edit: on Artist and Doctor too...

    My ID Steam: 76561198062527173

    Veriolla

    @Mandy

  • 4k with clown using his perks, didn't get the trophy. Do DC's not count as a kill? If so, that really should be changed. It just allows survivors to dc when downed on death hook to screw over achievements. Recipe for toxicity

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    Same problem expect with Hag, I’m on ps5 and my username is lachlanwiichamp

  • Cripple them all and Adept Clown are bugged for me. I literally just trapped 2 survivors for the challenge and received no achievement progress.

    Got merciless 3 times as the clown and still nothing.

    Platform: xbox

    GT: sinyx

  • I’ve should have gotten the achievement like 6 times on hag but it still hasn’t registered. I’ve double pipped with all 4 iri ranks.

    I’m on PlayStation and my username is lachlanwiichamp

  • PSN, Adept Doctor trophy

    psn Diaartik

    thank you


    p.s dont have permission to send a proof screenshot

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    Mine is also bugged. I'm on PS4. GamerTag - Grievous95_

  • @Mandy said:

    I need ID's of players that are affected by this - Steam 64 IDs for our steam players, or Gamertags for those on consoles?

    Happening to me on PS5 with the trapper, merciless killed all 4 survivors and double piped and didn’t pop. Tried loads of times and having the same outcome but no trophy.


    Playstation name - Jones5046

1 2 3 4 5