Give Survivors more emotes please..
Still only 2 emotes in the game. Point..and..a sort of "follow me" gesture. Why not a "wave" or a "shrug"? Can they really not come up with other ideas?
Still only 2 emotes in the game. Point..and..a sort of "follow me" gesture. Why not a "wave" or a "shrug"? Can they really not come up with other ideas?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAyerz54368I vouche there should be an emote for a face palm head shake for things like hook grabs and missed skill checks.
this game would be so much more fun if killer got emotes too and more surv emotes would be great, i'd buy them
I would do bad things for a thumbs up emote.
They already have the animation for Rebecca.
Pls devs ๐
Some funny emotes would go a long way. Help lighten the mood in these super hostel games.
Developers have gone on record as saying they are hesitant to make more emotes because they do not want to create more ways for Survivors to taunt the Killer.
If I get pallet stunned by a David and he nae naes on me or some #########, I am immediately uninstalling.
Killers and survs find plenty of ways to taunt each other already. I don't think a few extra emotes will harm anything. I'm just tired of teabgging and nodding. I'd like more options.