pls remove coldwind i cannot wesker
pls cannot do the weskin on the coldwin farm or the blightin pls need my weskin
pls cannot do the weskin on the coldwin farm or the blightin pls need my weskin
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me and the boys we all hate Coldwind too
I got a lot of Killers who can do the weskin and blightin on Coldwind.
And removing stuff in general is baaaadddd.
We may have another one of this on the horizon.
Is this a troll?
Will a nurse main come soon to ask the same thing?
Probably yes.
make corn short pls
They probably just don't like corn
I don't like the vast openess midlle of Lampkin Lane.
It is what it is.
I think BHVR should put up a vote on which Coldwind/Macmillian maps are favored by the community, then axe the others. There's just TOO MANY of them in rotation. Same goes for Badham, pick one variant and toss the others so other maps can actually be rolled.
I mean, I particularly hate the corn when I want to play someone with a power that works beyond my nose, but I don't think they should be removed.
Although, still hate playing in them. Great, my entire view is just yellow corn upon yellow corn. We could replace the UI with a black screen with "Survivor in front of you" popping up when it's time to swing. :T
Coldwind can definitely be rough for blight, especially if you don’t get good hook and gen spawns through the corn. But I usually bring crow, so I can KINDA make it through ok.. but man it can be rough landing hits in the corn.
BHVR please, he can't do the weskin
This made me cackle 🤣🤣🤣🤣☠️