Remove items and map offerings

unbalanced BNP + brown toolbox users and map offerings destroys this game. Remove them asap.

Comments

  • Imagine complaining about BROWN items.

    Now I´ve seen everything :D

  • @IWantCandys said:

    Imagine complaining about BROWN items.

    Now I´ve seen everything :D

    tbf any toolbox is good with a bnp

    this is a bad suggestion though

  • @AnneBonny said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3292868#Comment_3292868

    tbf any toolbox is good with a bnp

    this is a bad suggestion though

    Maybe.

    I just see a general problem with this type of post.

    They are asking for BNP and toolboxes to be removed because a gen is far too quickly finished with it. Unfun for the killer. I get it.

    At the same time, however, hard tuneling at 5 gens (especially in solo queue) , where the game is over for a survivor just as quickly and they couldn't do anything, this is completely okay.

    I'm always open to suggestions for changes. Not when they're one-sided, though, because that's just "US VS THEM" mentality again, which I hate so much.

    I'm totally open to ideas about naming problems on both sides and possible solutions to make it more fun for both roles. But they need to stop the "us vs them" BS .

  • @IWantCandys said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3292870#Comment_3292870

    Maybe.

    I just see a general problem with this type of post.

    They are asking for BNP and toolboxes to be removed because a gen is far too quickly finished with it. Unfun for the killer. I get it.

    At the same time, however, hard tuneling at 5 gens (especially in solo queue) , where the game is over for a survivor just as quickly and they couldn't do anything, this is completely okay.

    I'm always open to suggestions for changes. Not when they're one-sided, though, because that's just "US VS THEM" mentality again, which I hate so much.

    I'm totally open to ideas about naming problems on both sides and possible solutions to make it more fun for both roles. But they need to stop the "us vs them" BS .

    no one said anything about hard-tunnelling at 5 gens, if anything you're contributing to the us vs. them issue by bringing up an unrelated issue on a discussion about a different topic.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3292876#Comment_3292876

    no one said anything about hard-tunnelling at 5 gens, if anything you're contributing to the us vs. them issue by bringing up an unrelated issue on a discussion about a different topic.

    They are basically asking for compensation over the BPN. If they are gone, what would you offer survivors in return?

  • @BillsHere101 said:

    unbalanced BNP + brown toolbox users and map offerings destroys this game. Remove them asap.

    wait until you see BNP + commodious toolbox users

  • @BillsHere101 said:

    unbalanced BNP + brown toolbox users and map offerings destroys this game. Remove them asap.

    You think BNP is rough now, you should see its old version from a few years back. Now that was truly broken.

    As for map offerings, the maps are to blame not the offerings themselves. If a good many maps were less one sided the offerings would be just for preference rather than advantage. Also certain killer builds like poop-yourself Myers are map-dependant big time.

  • Did you just lost a match to a Brown toolbox + BNP?

    image.png


  • @BillsHere101 said:

    unbalanced BNP + brown toolbox users and map offerings destroys this game. Remove them asap.

    What do you have as a suggestion to replace these items and addons? It's pretty odd to nerf 1 side heavily without compensation in the form of perk updates or alternatives

  • Honestly yeah, remove brown toolboxes, I can't count how many times I've searched a chest hoping for a medkit and found one of those bad boys.

  • @Jinxed said:

    Honestly yeah, remove brown toolboxes, I can't count how many times I've searched a chest hoping for a medkit and found one of those bad boys.

    ran across the map to basement for nothing

  • How about just not bringing them into the match?

  • @Jinxed said:

    Honestly yeah, remove brown toolboxes, I can't count how many times I've searched a chest hoping for a medkit and found one of those bad boys.

    That brown toolbox I found in a chest let me sabo hook and saved a last hook teammate.

    That thing happens once in a hundred matches, but it feel greater than medkit.