how is anyone enjoying killer at all anymore

Every single match I have 2-3 players who have ten times the play time as me, and 2-3 gens popping within 30-60 seconds. It's literally the absolute worst gaming experience of my life. Are the Every match has survivors with ten times my play time and doing 2-3 gens in 30-60 seconds. Idk if its genrushing or cheaters but ######### is going on. I've never hated this game this much or been so miserable a single time in the three years I've played


Are the devs just wanting every killer player to quit? Not to mention I've never seen survivors this rude and toxic. It's at the point I just want to queue for survivor and throw every pallet and dc so at least SOME killer has a good time


Am I the only one having the worst time EVER since buying the game as killer? I've solo escaped as survivor more this week than I have since I started playing ######### is going on

Comments

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281160#Comment_3281160

    I think it depends on where / when you are playing. My bonus is almost exclusively on killer at all times, occasionally survivor but not often and when it is thats when it's all baby survivors and solo Q is worst.

    It does, and it's practically common knowledge (and has been for years) that there's more survivors around at night. So in no way saying your experience isn't real or anything, but it's very far removed from my experience even though the two can totally co-exist.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281143#Comment_3281143

    IDK how to private message on these forums. I apologize if I came off as disrespectful. The game has reached a point where I become irrationally angry, tilted, and toxic every single time I even mention it let alone load in. I needed to log off a bit and calm down. I'm sorry for being such a jerk. Thankyou for the advice but sadly even though I'm not at your level, as many have said there's a skill ceiling and after three years I guess I've just reached it and now the game is miserable. I guess I'll go back to being a survivor main like I was in the beginning because killer is literally pointless now. It's JUST rng at this point and it's stupid.

    Anyway, have a good day and some good matches pulsar. Atleast survivor is easy as hell right now. Maybe the bp bonus will go to survivor later and I can level vittorio.

    It's no problem my guy. I understand where you're at. We all reach a point with DBD where we are fed up, no shame in it.

    I hope you find some enjoyment in it in the future.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    Every single match I have 2-3 players who have ten times the play time as me, and 2-3 gens popping within 30-60 seconds. It's literally the absolute worst gaming experience of my life. Are the Every match has survivors with ten times my play time and doing 2-3 gens in 30-60 seconds. Idk if its genrushing or cheaters but ######### is going on. I've never hated this game this much or been so miserable a single time in the three years I've played

    Are the devs just wanting every killer player to quit? Not to mention I've never seen survivors this rude and toxic. It's at the point I just want to queue for survivor and throw every pallet and dc so at least SOME killer has a good time

    Am I the only one having the worst time EVER since buying the game as killer? I've solo escaped as survivor more this week than I have since I started playing ######### is going on

    because playing survivor is the most boring thing ever. It litterly holding W and doing gens. oh and heal in 10 seconds. Its utterly bad game design and only a nurse beats all of it.

  • its always been the same.


    also about you saying how you would dc for the killer to have a good time, that's not fun for anybody. not even the killer

  • Skill issue lol

  • Maybe your skill level doesn’t match the players you are put up against.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281005#Comment_3281005

    in no particular order, legion, blight, dredge, doctor, bubba, ghostface, and im currently learning deathslinger, spirit, and plague. Probably capping out with that group cuz thats a ton of killers.

    Every single match today has had 2-3 survivors with prestige 75-100.

    Every game has gens popping within 40 seconds of loading in the game on average i don't even understand that math.

    Even the games where i just go afk because its obviously players too far above my skill level they still want to click and teabag and taunt.

    why is the match making so ######### lately and why are all the survivors literally the worst humans ive ever met

    Meh you can always bubba camp like me... Guaranteed 4k no sweating no efforts full toxicity after the games etc. I mean trying as killer is dead. It isnt fun even if you win. And the MMR is ######### youre either playing against 2 hour survivors or p100s... I've had bnp almost all my games where i do try to play serious my power bugs out i get stuck with twins and have to DC, my chainsaw on bubba gets struck in an infinite tantrum so i can only move around and m1 normally etc.

  • @FlameGNG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281013#Comment_3281013

    Meh you can always bubba camp like me... Guaranteed 4k no sweating no efforts full toxicity after the games etc. I mean trying as killer is dead. It isnt fun even if you win. And the MMR is ######### youre either playing against 2 hour survivors or p100s... I've had bnp almost all my games where i do try to play serious my power bugs out i get stuck with twins and have to DC, my chainsaw on bubba gets struck in an infinite tantrum so i can only move around and m1 normally etc.

    Yeah what is with all the killer powers not even working? I played Oni yesterday for a daily and couldn't even get Blood Fury to start even though I was mashing the L1 button like mad

  • @Veinslay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281264#Comment_3281264

    Yeah what is with all the killer powers not even working? I played Oni yesterday for a daily and couldn't even get Blood Fury to start even though I was mashing the L1 button like mad

    i dont know what they have done i did 5 bubba matches (serious ones) 2 out of those i had my power randomly bugged so i just quit for the day... They have had bugs in the game for SOOOO LONNGGGG i mean nurse blink bug was around for YEARS!!!!!! (not 100% sure if its fixed i havent had it in a very long time) the knight speed bug was known during the ptb and before they even release the chapter to live servers they are super lazy when it comes to bug fixes

  • I mostly have good games as killer so I can't really relate. I have my bad games too and sometimes gens fly very quickly and not much you can do but I just move on to next game then play harder. Your situation sounds like matchmaking thinks you are best killer player and places you agains't the best survivors.

  • @FlameGNG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281013#Comment_3281013

    Meh you can always bubba camp like me... Guaranteed 4k no sweating no efforts full toxicity after the games etc. I mean trying as killer is dead. It isnt fun even if you win. And the MMR is ######### youre either playing against 2 hour survivors or p100s... I've had bnp almost all my games where i do try to play serious my power bugs out i get stuck with twins and have to DC, my chainsaw on bubba gets struck in an infinite tantrum so i can only move around and m1 normally etc.

    @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3281162#Comment_3281162

    It's no problem my guy. I understand where you're at. We all reach a point with DBD where we are fed up, no shame in it.

    I hope you find some enjoyment in it in the future.

    def agree. even winning isn't fun because its a sweat fest against toxic ######### everymatch. even if i win i don't have fun. I'm just quitting killer and going back to survivor or other games for a few months. Really sucks I put all that time, money, and practice into killer and it's all for nothing. Really wish I never started playing the game at all because having to quit feels like a sunk cost fallacy. Like I hate to quit after so much goddamn time and effort but its just becoming harder instead of easier as I improve so ######### is the point.

  • This content has been removed.
  • maybe its just me, but i dont play the game too often, unless im playing for a rift pass, when i play killer, i dont play for the 4k but rather the best result i can get, so having survivor escape doesn't bother too much. Another is it feels easier to move on from a killer game than a survivor game (soloq).

  • @Wewantjason said:

    Every single match I have 2-3 players who have ten times the play time as me, and 2-3 gens popping within 30-60 seconds. It's literally the absolute worst gaming experience of my life. Are the Every match has survivors with ten times my play time and doing 2-3 gens in 30-60 seconds. Idk if its genrushing or cheaters but ######### is going on. I've never hated this game this much or been so miserable a single time in the three years I've played

    Are the devs just wanting every killer player to quit? Not to mention I've never seen survivors this rude and toxic. It's at the point I just want to queue for survivor and throw every pallet and dc so at least SOME killer has a good time

    Am I the only one having the worst time EVER since buying the game as killer? I've solo escaped as survivor more this week than I have since I started playing ######### is going on

    Run Corrupt Intervention...

1 2 ›