Killer needs to be kill swiched
I tried to play 2 games as her for a daily and when I loaded in I had the circle cursor on my screen and couldn't move or do anything.
I was wondering if anyone else has seen this or is it a bug I was unlucky enough to get twice.
Found out I wasn't just artist but killer in general.
Comments
It’s not just artist. Bug of a sort.
This can currently happen for any killer, and I've most of the complaints coming from the consoles, but who knows for sure about that.
Just found that out my first match was just fine no bugs I tried a different killer and I was still there. I restarted my game hopefully it's gone.
I am on ps5 soooo...
It's a playstation specific bug
Apparently they've said it's not gonna be fixed until 2 weeks from now because it won't be in the 1st hotfix (Check their twitter)
At this point im willing to say the entire game needs to be killswitched
But how will they peddle their broken wares?
Had it last night for the 1st time. Was survivor on the Game with a couple of streamers ..... sorry lads. The spirit still downed and hooked me ..... cheapskate
Went into a bot match as killer and it did exactly the same. After I closed the game and restarted it, it was fine.
Not had any issues playing killer my end but im a steam PC gamer. Sucks to hear playstation are having this issue. gonna have to wait untill the devs are back from there break to hopefully fix it is fixed in the next few weeks. Untill then may i suggest you come join the master race that is PC gaming :) (FYI this is a joke and should be taken as such)
Side note. were u asking for all killers to be kill switched because of this bug? if that happened the game would just die lol.
Soo... because you have an issue you think that nobody should be able to play the game.
So you got beat by bots? Lol
Not sure if this is the same bug or not, but i played a few custom games as Twins, and after a forced switch back into charlotte after a pounce my viewpoint would either be facing the ground, or can't move or can't attack. If anyone can replicate that on ps5 to confirm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67sk-oKslAYeah I was totally 100% absolutely serious with this comment.
I played console nurse for the first time ever yesterday and got a 3k. Toom about 20 mins though 🤣
As knight they get me down to 1 gen the crafty sods. They bolt as soon as I get anywhere near them 😶