Enlightening to see how much people quit this game when given the chance…
It stands to reason that people don’t quit things they are enjoying or that they feel are worth doing. When the DC penalty is deactivated its amazing how often people leave. Maybe just think about it devs??
Comments
Don’t play the game if you don’t enjoy it. People ragequit when they think they lost and don’t care about BP it’s that simple.
It doesn’t matter how fun or balanced the game is and it’s not unique to DBD.
Bro if league had no penalty the game would be unplayable, the only thing DC's really indicate is how much people baby rage. This weird mob mentality of the amount of DC's means the game is unplayable has literally no other game backing it up. No I guarantee you that half of all DC's are first down. You have literally replaced Sluzzy, I hope you know that.
I have see many people dc because they stept into a trap I put Ina place they never thought of that alone shoes that survivor dc not because the killer is OP or anything they just dc cause they think they are all entitled to a good 4 Gen chase they of course win and a good t bag at the gate
Anyone with the observational powers of a loaf of bread can see that BHVR broke their own game. 90% of killer games are against solos or a 2 man swf, yet the game is balanced to a 4 man swf. And solo teams face the strongest killers and builds on a regular basis…it’s utterly ridiculous how broken the game is and how easy killer is but god forbid killers admit it and accept the fact that asymmetrical gameplay and garbage matchmaking wins their games for them. And I don’t give 2 damns about what killer mains think of me… they play dbd killer ffs…
Source?
Oh and the only thing the disabled dc penalty proved, was how salty our community is, whenever something doesn´t go their way.
Eh, it's one of my most controversial opinions but I do think you should be able to DC without penalty.
I'd like to see a bot replacement system implemented first though
The stats on swf % has been around for at least a couple months now. I saw the reposts here. Find them yourself.
So no source. Thx for confirming that you made those stats up.
This, Its only prevalent when the DC penalty is off because there's a DC penalty in the first place.
I would rather just have an option not to queue against certain killers. I dont have fun when playing against boring antiloop killers like artist and, now, knight. I wouldnt mind waiting an extra amount of wait time if it meant I would get to face fun killers like Wesker, ghostface, etc.
Saying 'DoNt PlAy ThE gAmE iF yOu dOnT hAvE FuN' is disingenious because of course people arent going to play a game they *never* have fun in. But like, if I join a match of TF2 and the other team is entirely Pyros, and I know Im not going to have fun, I can just leave to find a match where I *will* have fun. There doesnt need to be a DC penalty, because the penalty of waiting for two matches with 0 blood points is enough.
Also, DBD still consistently crashes anyway, so I'm still missing a 4th of the team 30% of the time lmao.
I disagree. Back before DC penalties existed, disconnects were a constant, rampant problem. There'd be days with at least one DC in every match. There were often forum threads about how unplayable the game was and how badly disconnect penalties were needed.
However, if BHVR can program some decently competent bots, I'd much prefer a bot replacement system to a DC penalty. Unfortunately, BHVR couldn't even give us a husk system to stop survivor disconnects from screwing killers 50 different ways; them giving us replacement bots seems horribly unlikely.
It's definitely a mixture, there are definitely times where people will DC because of something unfair (to be brutally honest, I did it last night because I couldnt be arsed playing against yet another Iri Tape, Ring Drawing, Eruption Onryō in solo queue, only a couple of seconds later, all of my teammates had as well) but you have to keep in mind that people will DC at the start of a match when they hear the Lament Configuration spawn in. And don't get me wrong, Pinhead can be a bit frustrating to go against buy he definitely isn't all that strong of a killer.
I somewhat agree, if Survivors could lobby dodge the same way Killers can when they see something they dont like there wouldnt be as many DCs as there are right now and the DC penalty could be softened a lot or even scrapped, that being said certain Killers would never get to play the game.
The only thing that needs to happen is to have matchmaking queue up rampant dcers with each other. That way entitled babies who can’t handle loss or hardship can only ruin each others games.
Its more amazing to me how many ppl seem to have an absolutely miserable time playing this or are mad and annoyed at everything in this game and still keep playing for some reason
There is a bit of merit to this. The solo experience in this game might be the worst I've experienced in a multiplayer game. And I've played a lot of them.
Matchmaking is awful. It's 100% tuned around queue times and apparently not making killers feel too stressed out. It was actually awesome when SBMM first came out. I got to Iri 1 easily on solo survivor because I was regularly matched with teammates at my skill level. If we got a super sweaty Nurse it was fine because we typically knew what we were doing. Now? I'm going to have 1 teammate who can't handle Merciless Storm, one teammate AFK, and one who can't run a Freddy. And there's still at least a 30-50% chance the killer is going to be playing like there's $10k on the line with 4 slowdowns and double ultra rares. But hey, fast queue times amirite???? Fun game. It was actually 10x more fun when I had to wait 10 minutes for a game and got good teammates.