Shirtless Claudette
Seeing as how we have two male characters with a shirtless cosmetic, I figured the same should be done for a female. So, I'm stepping up and sharing picture of me being shirtless. Don't judge, it was a chilly morning.
Seeing as how we have two male characters with a shirtless cosmetic, I figured the same should be done for a female. So, I'm stepping up and sharing picture of me being shirtless. Don't judge, it was a chilly morning.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't show me "naked" breasts in a match, I'm gonna miss M1.
I already reported you for leaking next claudette skin.
Noooooo!
I'm too addicted to these forums. I can't handle the withdrawal symptoms!
What date is this going to be released?
...excuse me
Claudette would never.
Bestie don't be weird <3
Bushless Claudette
Love the Firefly reference 😃
Fluorescent bikini Claudette.
It would looks like a floating bikini in dark maps.
Firefly References are the Best References
Thats like nude claudette not possible
Maybe for summer
Wait did the new survivor actually get a shirtless cosmetic?
Not just one, but two
never accuse the art team of not knowing what kind of cosmetics we want
I thought it was a troll when I heard it at first lol. Well I gotta say after I saw the cosmetic now he looks so dreamy 🤤