I like the Knight's hair

I've seen a lot of people complain about the Knight's hair looking goofy or whatever but I just wanted to say I think it's a really neat touch and it's something that really stands out in his design. To me, it shows he doesn't give a ######### about hygiene or appearance, he's just a killing machine. It's a small thing that I think adds to the character.

That is all.

Comments

  • Dont like it it looks weird as hell, I want actual knight fullhelmet like for honor warden. that should be a domestic. why all of them have hair and the paid one is a ghost

  • You think he would let someone braid his helmet hair?

  • To me it looks like the 3D modeler forgot to remove the hair pieces before releasing the finalized version.

    It would have been cool if the helmet had a cracked part where you could see flesh and maybe an eye. That to me, would have been more creepy/mysterious.

  • Thing is, his hair doesn't look naturally styled. It looked like he styled it in a goofy fashion and went on his way.

  • I despise his hair it looks so cartoony and goofy it really makes him looks so ridiculous.

    I was hyped by the idea of having a medieval Knight killer and survivor but they don't even look like they're from the 14th century.

    Vittorio got released with 0 middle ages themed cosmetics and instead got 2 shirtless cosmetics to feed the horny people in this lost community.

    such a shame and a huge disappointment.

  • Hair? Those are eyebrows

  • Yh not a fan of his hair. It looks pretty dumb and doesn't fit his theme. I can see what they were going for but execution wasn't very good.

  • I like it, I thought it was weird at first and hated it but its grown on me.

  • @tenoresax said:

    I like it, I thought it was weird at first and hated it but its grown on me.

    Same

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I've seen a lot of people complain about the Knight's hair looking goofy or whatever but I just wanted to say I think it's a really neat touch and it's something that really stands out in his design. To me, it shows he doesn't give a ######### about hygiene or appearance, he's just a killing machine. It's a small thing that I think adds to the character.

    That is all.

    It look like WC paper going out of the helmet lol

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    To me it looks like the 3D modeler forgot to remove the hair pieces before releasing the finalized version.

    It would have been cool if the helmet had a cracked part where you could see flesh and maybe an eye. That to me, would have been more creepy/mysterious.

    Same and indeed would be cool to see war scars

  • @Sycamore said:

    I want a headless knight cosmetic

    Headless? I suppose you mean armourless skin or without helmet.Surely on his rift we will get a helmetless skin

  • @HellDescent said:

    Hair? Those are eyebrows

    Thanks, now I can't unsee it anymore.

  • I love it from a character design standpoint

    I hate it from everywhere else XD