When is the Nov 22 update dropping?
I only have limited time due to work and the holiday so I was wondering when the update will drop so I can get it all downloaded and purchased. I live PST.
Tagged:
Mod
I only have limited time due to work and the holiday so I was wondering when the update will drop so I can get it all downloaded and purchased. I live PST.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
November 22nd
Usually 11 AM ET.
4 p.m GMT +0 as always unless there is a problem
The day I was born.
11am ET is the usual time, give or take an hour or two.
But keep in mind that the DLC cannot be purchased from platform stores (Steam, for example,) until an hour after. The in-game store will have the characters right away, though.
Happy birthday 🎂
Happy birthday!
It drops the same time it always does.
5 hours and 22 mins from now if it follows the usual routine
Is it really your birthday? If so, happy Birthday fellow Spirit enjoyer. 🤗
As soon as I saw this thread deep in my heart I knew I would be too late already to reply this
Thanks y’all 😊
Happy birthday to you! Hope you can enjoy the chapter! 🤩
Behaviour where is the spirit figurine for GannMan
Happy Birthday!
Hope spirit brings you cake