What to buy first?

Tomorrow the new chapter will be out. I have 2 million bloodpoints and 15.500 shards. I suppose that the Knight and Vittorio will cost 9.000 each.

I play both sides equally, too. Which one do you think it's worth buying first? Of course I'll get both or them eventually.

Comments

  • If you could go either way, I always lean towards killer. Vittorio brings perks and a skin, but The Knight brings perks and a whole different playstyle.

  • Have you tried the knight on PTB or at least looked at gameplay on stream/videos?

    i would lean towards killer generally as survs are just skins with mediocre perks that you really don’t need. But if you wouldn’t play the knight anyway then of course surv would take priority..


    edit: also don’t forget you could buy the whole chapter for money, giving you some exclusive cosmetic which is probably just a small recolor of the survs torso cosmetic piece that you wouldn’t even be able to distinguish to the default one in normal gameplay!

  • The Knight obviously? Since the killers play differently. You can get your hands on the survs perks later when you get your shards.

  • Generally I'd prioritise killer, but I'm not feeling too enthusiastic about the Knight's power, so it'll be Vittorio for me.

  • I prefer killers to go first.

  • @Mooks said:

    Have you tried the knight on PTB or at least looked at gameplay on stream/videos?

    i would lean towards killer generally as survs are just skins with mediocre perks that you really don’t need. But if you wouldn’t play the knight anyway then of course surv would take priority..

    edit: also don’t forget you could buy the whole chapter for money, giving you some exclusive cosmetic which is probably just a small recolor of the survs torso cosmetic piece that you wouldn’t even be able to distinguish to the default one in normal gameplay!

    This always makes me a bit sad. I would totally support BHVR and buy the original chapters with hard cash, but I did so with the Portraits chapter, and the Artist got nothing, Jona got a red recolored shirt. I know that it's free stuff, but that still feels a bit lazy.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3270911#Comment_3270911

    This always makes me a bit sad. I would totally support BHVR and buy the original chapters with hard cash, but I did so with the Portraits chapter, and the Artist got nothing, Jona got a red recolored shirt. I know that it's free stuff, but that still feels a bit lazy.

    I mean… I have the shards and am not that sad about it.. also I kinda prefer it if everyone was able to get the cosmetics anyways.

    but it would make definitely more sense if they just wanted our money to put in a cool alt cosmetics like they did with the first few chapters

  • Buy dis... Knight...

  • Personally I would buy the new killer.

  • Killer, followed by any decent cosmetics he comes with. Will probably he able to afford both with shards.

  • I plan to buy both but I'm buying the knight first, the survivor at the end is simply another skin and 3 perks, the killer have a new gameplay and addons aside the perks and the model.

  • I usually always buy the killer first, but this time round I actually have enough shards to buy both and have 3,800,000 million BP saved from rank reset!

  • Map is free, survivor is a perk delivery skin, killer has a unique power set and perks.

    I'd recommend the killer, but tbh with how much is messed up with the killer he's really not worth buying in his current state. I'd wait until BHVR does at least one post-release pass on them to hopefully make them playable beyond low MMR.

    The less people buy the killer/DLC the more motivated BHVR will be to fix them to make them an attractive purchase.

  • Just buy the new dilf so finally shirtless David has some competition 😂