Are you hyped for the new chapter? (Just 2 more days to go)
In just 2 days, new DLC will drop. Are you looking forwards to play new map / new killer / survivor / perks?
In just 2 days, new DLC will drop. Are you looking forwards to play new map / new killer / survivor / perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was until I saw the changes from PTB. Barely any buffs worth mentioning and none of the core design issues fixed.
Looking forward to the new map and to the new perks. The killer in itself I do not vibe with, but I knew that as soon as he was announced, so it's not a surprise =)
Agree
You mean by style/desing/theme of the Killer or by the power itself?
No. I’m just going to stop playing survivor for at least a month because I really don’t want to play against the same killer every single ******* match
I wouldn't worry about that much. I bet you will not see offten the new Killer after a few days (same fate like Artist).
Bots = YES!
map = YES!
Survivor&killer = yeah... why not.
their perks = YES!
or dredge
I'm not really into medieval stuff, so playing a knight was never a particular draw for me. =)
I'm not very fond of its esthetics in DbD, I respect that some people have wanted a medieval chapter for a long time, it's just not my thing. As for the mechanic, it has a lot of potential and I think it could be really cool, but not as it was implemented. I would have liked a killer that has a lot of map management (I do love Hag after all), but it seems like Knight won't be that as much as an antiloop killer.
Im very much looking forward to it :)
I am. From what I can tell they didn't nerf fogwise and that's the perk I'm most excited for
Im too old to hype, but Im looking forward to the release date.
Eh. Not that excited tbh. I mean, I will get them for shards anyways.
but I would rather see new/updated game features such as new main objectives for survivors instead of ol‘ M1 on gens for 90 sec each (and even more thx to gen regression perks) or new interactive items
Eh. The only thing I'm excited for is the new map.
Yes! A little scared for some of the new perks lol but I think anytime they’re doing new things..sales, cosmetics, new chapters etc it helps keep dbd exciting 🙂
Lol hype on the inside
Should be interesting. Not buying the killer. But looking forward to playing against him. New surv looks good and new map is always a good addition.
I'm excited for the new chapter because it means I can play the game again. I reached the BP cap, then the monthly rewards happened, and a few BP codes happened, so I'm over the BP limit, and I'm just not playing the game because I want as many BPs as possible on day 1 of the new chapter so I can unlock the new perks.
I am sad that his add-on got nerfed on not strong base-kit killer.
I'm excited for the bots. Both Knight and Vittorio seem to have a great perks. Everyone was talking about Hubris but I'm excited about No Where to Hide. I'm completely disappointed by the lackluster changes to Knight though, he is going to end up in the darkness with the Twins, if we don't see more drastic changes.
It will be the first new chapter were I got all Survivors and all Killers at P3. Will be interesting to see how that feels, having most builds already available, besides the univeral perks. I got 2.2million saved up to try to prestige The Knight asap and then roll with the punches. I like the concept, I am not stoked by the execution, but I will stay positive and explore things myself.
Exploring is a good bullet point, because I will love to explore the maps and look at all the interesting details without feeling stressed in bot game. But I won't make botting a regular part of my playing regime, I wanna get into it and smash face. But also give hatch :P A bot Dwight will never two-crouch in gratitude.
No.
Not really.
Nope.
Perks seem boring to me.
Map did not feel fresh to play on. The layout of the map feels very familiar.
And the new killer power feels very impractical to use.
I'll probably play the winter event but i don't really care for this chapter.