Explain this
It's 18:51 currently here. I thought incentives changed around 9:00pm to 10:00pm.
I'm not prepared to survivor incentives getting robbed from me 😥
It's 18:51 currently here. I thought incentives changed around 9:00pm to 10:00pm.
I'm not prepared to survivor incentives getting robbed from me 😥
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its not based on time at all, purely based on what side has more or less players
Get 100% killer in EU here sometimes.
Changes all the time. Surv is 50% right now here.
This
While times can be a good rule of thumb (usually survivor here is 100% until 5pmish and then it slowly shifts to killer), time has nothing to do with which side gets 100%.
My matchmaking incentives have been stuck on Killer for a decent amount of time, but to be fair I have some killers with borderline default MMR because I havent played them and I really dont know if it influences things but Im going to assume it does.
For some reason playing killer isn't fun?
I'm not sure why, I have a great time with my flashlight rave parties and wave goodbye to my new friends, bopping up and down as they leave through the club doors unharmed.
Oh but kill rates are 60% remember.
Every I am in a lobby with 1+ Flashlights killer will usually bring Lightborne lmao.
Just checked and incentive is back to 100% for survivors. I wonder if it is a special day in EU and people have free time?
the bonus changes depending on zour MMR and the players in that bracket. - Personally, I almost always have 100% survivor. - And only very occasionally it's 50-100 on killer in the semi-late evening hours; between 10pm and midnight. Occasionally I have killer bonuses pop up for a short time during other times of the day; but usually for not longer than a match.
Those are the times I am used to seen the incentive change for killers too, that's why I was weirded out I saw it much earlier.
i have to say though, all though BHVR might step in and correct me immediatly.. But i feel the incentives are pretty much... random.
As for an explanation, my friends live in germany, i live currently at least in switzerland. One day they saw 100% killer bonus while i had 100% survivor bonus on my screen..
AND ITS NOT LIKE THOSE 2 COUNTRYS HAVE A WHOLE OCEAN between them!
I'm seeing Killer incentives a lot more than before as well.
Might have to do with MMR? IDK.
that could be indeed.