I Get People Hate Nurse but, This is a Little Much
If you're this mad at a video game you need some help. Nurse players get a little too much hate and I understand she's the best killer in the game but, there's no need for this kind of behaviour.
Quick edit real fast had to censor another name.


Comments
The killer Knight effect be like I suppose?
The number of people in this thread who are complacent with, condone, or encourage being this childish and spiteful over which bundle of pixels you decided to play as in a video game is enough evidence to argue that maybe, just maybe, Thanos had a point.
Yeah, sounds like a lot of the Killer mains on this forum who find a way to complain about every single thing that gives Survivors any advantage or they deem broken and cheap.
"You should be put to the sword"
Were you just threatened by The Knight and the Guardia Compagnia? 🤣🤣🤣
Jokes aside, yes, ppl take this WAY to seriously.
I think the knight is gonna hunt me lol
Just salty little goblins. I do personally hate playing a good nurse, but I won't treat them to this kind of unnecessary toxicity. Just suicide on hook or locker hop to get hatch.
I will never blame people that blame nurse players. If you are so annoyed/shocked by the chatbox, you have a little button to hide it (but you already know it, btw)
Move on, period!
Nurse op or not, their reaction is just 100% uncalled for idk why you are suggesting otherwise.