SHRINE needs a rework
The whole idea of the shrine release back then in 2016 was to give players the ability to get DLC perks without owning the DLC itself.
Now, can we hold on a second and think when BBQ&C was in the shrine last time? September 2017. How often? A single time.
My idea: The shrine needs to offer 8 perks in total, 4 for survivors and 4 for killer. Every update gives us more perks, it's time to tweak the shrine around this. It can't be stay like this at current state.
Also, adding some kind of parameters to balance the appearance of perks would be good, licence DLC perks should appear much often than OG character perks
Now, can we hold on a second and think when BBQ&C was in the shrine last time? September 2017. How often? A single time.
My idea: The shrine needs to offer 8 perks in total, 4 for survivors and 4 for killer. Every update gives us more perks, it's time to tweak the shrine around this. It can't be stay like this at current state.
Also, adding some kind of parameters to balance the appearance of perks would be good, licence DLC perks should appear much often than OG character perks
Comments
Eh, that's a bit much. I just think if they'd put in an algorithm so that the perks that the shrine selects are slanted towards DLC perks AND perks that players actually have the least, it'll even out pretty well.
Once a perk has been in the shrine it cannot appear again until all other teachables have gone through the shrine as well. Like a playlist, set on repeat, that don't repeat until all songs have had a go.
I agree it should increas to 6 atleast if not 8.
Also make it so once a perk appears it won't appear again until all perks have appeared and the pool resets. This would reward dedicated players the most.
jUSt bUy lEAtherFaCe tF
Just remove the perks from free characters from the shrine would be enough, or atleast or make just 1 perks from free characters appears in the Shrine
Good, but reduce the number to 3 each.
In my opinion they should remove the shrine and just make every perk accessible in the store, but only purchasable with shards... Why? Because with the amount of perks in rotation and with many new coming in, it's very likely that people will either miss or have to wait a very long time before the perks come up in the rotation.
That would put cosmetics far far FAR behind in IS purchases.
No reason for BHVR to not do this.
Why would that happen? As far as I know you spend shards on perks from the shrine, the same currency you'd be using on the cosmetics. So if you're spending shards on perks from the shrine or the store would still result in one going down in shards. So if you were spending shards to purchase a perk from the shrine, you'd still have less shards to purchase cosmetics from the store, so either way the end result would be the same.
Idk, they wanted it that way for a good reason, otherwise they wouldn't do it.
It would happen because the way to purchase Perks is different.
Now you can wait for a year for a Perk to show up, but it won't.
With yours, you can focus immediately on all Perks you want, leaving the unimportant customizations behind.
If the shrine is fixed how would we get overcharge every week though? I’ve grown fond of seeing it in the shrine so much.
The shrine for older players like myself is completely useless. I don't even trade shards for BP either.
It is too large a cost for me... when I can play Wraith and get 50k per game with BBQ N Chili.
They need to slightly lower the cost of shards for bloodpoints... or add something else to it. Maybe Auric Cells?
Like 10,000 Shards can be traded for 100 Auric Cells?
maybe put 6 perks in the shrine and that's it?
P.S. No one wants Territorial, so why does it keep making it into the shrine?
Guys look, I agree with you, but I also see why the Dev's probably aren't going to touch it for a while. Like most cost/demand/stress micro-transaction tactics, this is to encourage players to buy DLC for the perks. While I would LOVE for them to fix it, I highly doubt with the current climate of online gaming that this is going to happen.
I agree regardless, free killers and survivor perks shouldn't really be in the shrine. BP rewards should be higher for repeat perks (Since you know, you cant buy anything other than web-stuff with it.) A perk calendar would be nice too, so I know how hardcore i need to get into the farming.
For Killers I'm moving right along, haven't really played Survivor in awhile (played a few matches for the 1st time in months) so I MAY be inclined for 1 or 2 Survivor Perks but ehh.