Eruption, Overcharge, & Brine - Time to keep you promise behavior

You said when new metas appeared you would address them. Well here you go.

The build I literally see

every

single

game

Time to run your reports and keep your word

Comments

  • @Spill said:

    You said when new metas appeared you would address them. Well here you go.

    The build I literally see

    every

    single

    game

    Time to run your reports and keep your word

    Yeah same for dh. They said they wont stay with the meta as it is. And now dh is still at least 3 times in every game.

  • @Spill said:

    You said when new metas appeared you would address them. Well here you go.

    The build I literally see

    every

    single

    game

    Time to run your reports and keep your word

    What about the same builds for survivor? I suppose you see everygame too because or you use, or your teammates always have or a COH, prove thyself, DH, lets talk about it?

  • The next major patch is a chapter patch. I wouldn't get your hopes up for balance changes until the mid chapter.

  • Wait... you expect something similar to the "meta change" patch not even 6 months later?

    I mean if they did something to make Gen speeds a little slower then it would be fine... but then Survivor players will complain

    I didn't think increasing the charges of Gens would do much... and here we are

  • I feel like it's a little soon to expect another major meta overhaul.

    There's going to be a meta for a while, that's just how games work.

  • One night of playing DBD I was able to collect these screenshots... ONE... NIGHT

    2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg


  • I just want eruption to work once per gen like tinkerer or lose the incapacitated effect and I'm good

  • It's finally time to make perk categories so you can't make full Gen defense builds or on the other side full Gen repair builds. If that happens perks can have a power level that where they are a good pick but you don't need to fear they are to good when paired.

  • @Starrseed said:

    It's finally time to make perk categories so you can't make full Gen defense builds or on the other side full Gen repair builds. If that happens perks can have a power level that where they are a good pick but you don't need to fear they are to good when paired.

    "Exhaustion" for killers. Sounds reasonable.

  • Well the exhaustion Mechanik isn't quite working for killer cause the don't sprint

  • @Starrseed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3263202#Comment_3263202

    Well the exhaustion Mechanik isn't quite working for killer cause the don't sprint

    Change the name to something else. But don't allow multiple regressions stacked on each other. Regressions are very powerful same as exhaustion perks. Why limit it on survivor's side but keep it oppressive and unlimited on killer's side?

    I have seen weak chaser win the game just by prolonging the game to the point that all pallets were brute forced and created dead zones. That's equivalent of survivor predropping every pallet and being able to win the game like this

  • COB and Overcharge are mostly fine imo. Overcharge is pretty weak assuming there's a survivor constantly harassing a gen and hitting the skill check (which any good survivor should be able to do consistently). Eruption is definitely very strong, especially in solo Q, where it's near impossible to tell when someone's about to go down. 10% regression on top of 25s of being completely useless is very strong. If anything, the % regression should go up and the incapacitated should go down; something like 15-10 is a lot more reasonable.

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3263206#Comment_3263206

    Change the name to something else. But don't allow multiple regressions stacked on each other. Regressions are very powerful same as exhaustion perks. Why limit it on survivor's side but keep it oppressive and unlimited on killer's side?

    I have seen weak chaser win the game just by prolonging the game to the point that all pallets were brute forced and created dead zones. That's equivalent of survivor predropping every pallet and being able to win the game like this

    Yeah that's right I'm all for limiting such perks same for gen perks on survivor. You never know what the enemy brings and that's part of the fun but both sites need to assume the other side brings a Gen focus build and if you don't have on yourself it's hard to come by so everyone runs a Gen build.

    I mostly run one Gen regress perk but I'm a Legion and plague main so my killer sloes down the game by himself so I don't feel the need to bring those perks. When I started I played full Gen build cause I was not that great in chase and I admit it helped my mind to know the perks allowed me to sink more time into chase.

  • @Starrseed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3263210#Comment_3263210

    Yeah that's right I'm all for limiting such perks same for gen perks on survivor. You never know what the enemy brings and that's part of the fun but both sites need to assume the other side brings a Gen focus build and if you don't have on yourself it's hard to come by so everyone runs a Gen build.

    I mostly run one Gen regress perk but I'm a Legion and plague main so my killer sloes down the game by himself so I don't feel the need to bring those perks. When I started I played full Gen build cause I was not that great in chase and I admit it helped my mind to know the perks allowed me to sink more time into chase.

    I am fine with 1 or 2 regressions and then maybe 1 another slowdown (eg. Corrupt, pain res, CoB + chase perk like bamboozle). But 4 regressions is pain to play against

  • I dont play survivor much, but this is a day for me. And I even included my own build. This is from yesterday and the top 2 ones are from today this morning. But for contrast since I play killer more, I have kept track of what survivor perks I get when I play killer, so I included those too.

    Stats.png

    Since I have the Trickster texture pack, I wrote down all the perks feautured here and how many times they showed up:

    Thrilling Tremors 2

    Call of Brine

    Darkness Revealed 4

    Iron Maiden 2

    NOED

    Furtive Chase

    Pop Goes the Weasel

    BBQ

    Territorial Imperative 2

    Beast of Prey

    Iron Grip

    Spies from the Shadows 2

    Im All Ears

    Claustophobia

    Bitter Murmur 2

    Bamboozle 2

    Brutal Strength

    Ruin

    Lethal Pursuer

    Call of Brine

    No Way Out

    Sloppy Butcher

    Deadlock 2

    Starstruck

    Jolt

    Whispers


    This is a long ass post, but yeah, the meta aint so bland. Maybe on your side it is. But not here

  • @Spill said:

    You said when new metas appeared you would address them. Well here you go.

    The build I literally see

    every

    single

    game

    Time to run your reports and keep your word

    I guess you haven't learned that it takes years for BHVR to keep its word.

  • @FinestFantasyVI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3263053#Comment_3263053

    I dont play survivor much, but this is a day for me. And I even included my own build. This is from yesterday and the top 2 ones are from today this morning. But for contrast since I play killer more, I have kept track of what survivor perks I get when I play killer, so I included those too.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1E1H8Z5JXUP2/stats.png

    Since I have the Trickster texture pack, I wrote down all the perks feautured here and how many times they showed up:

    Thrilling Tremors 2

    Call of Brine

    Darkness Revealed 4

    Iron Maiden 2

    NOED

    Furtive Chase

    Pop Goes the Weasel

    BBQ

    Territorial Imperative 2

    Beast of Prey

    Iron Grip

    Spies from the Shadows 2

    Im All Ears

    Claustophobia

    Bitter Murmur 2

    Bamboozle 2

    Brutal Strength

    Ruin

    Lethal Pursuer

    Call of Brine

    No Way Out

    Sloppy Butcher

    Deadlock 2

    Starstruck

    Jolt

    Whispers

    This is a long ass post, but yeah, the meta aint so bland. Maybe on your side it is. But not here

    its because your at low mmr. at high mmr, he is right. you just exclusively see deadlock, pain res, call of brine, overcharge, eruption with some other killer perks usually oriented around end game, m1 chase plaster fix perks or information type perks.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3263265#Comment_3263265

    its because your at low mmr. at high mmr, he is right. you just exclusively see deadlock, pain res, call of brine, overcharge, eruption with some other killer perks usually oriented around end game, m1 chase plaster fix perks or information type perks.

    True, but sadly it means the meta is different or at least there is diversity. I guess Im glad I just play survivor for tomes and dailies. And well as a killer main I dont use 4 slowdown cuz that aint fun for me. That and I dont have Sadako perks nor Nemesis. So no CoB and Eruption for me

  • Almost every killer I face brings Scourge hook: Pain Resonance. I feel like this is one of the most popular killer perks still. And yeah, Dead Hard is very common again. Gotta love the meta.... ๐Ÿ™„

  • @bunnyfengenthusiast said:

    COB and Overcharge are mostly fine imo. Overcharge is pretty weak assuming there's a survivor constantly harassing a gen and hitting the skill check (which any good survivor should be able to do consistently). Eruption is definitely very strong, especially in solo Q, where it's near impossible to tell when someone's about to go down. 10% regression on top of 25s of being completely useless is very strong. If anything, the % regression should go up and the incapacitated should go down; something like 15-10 is a lot more reasonable.

    Most survivors aren't good though. People miss it constantly which is why it's too strong against solo. The game shouldn't be balanced around good players when they aren't even close to the average. The average player is very mediocre.