I don't even like 99% of the "special" backgrounds/animated avatars on Steam but that background is actually super sweet. Avatars aren't super obnoxious either.
Oh, this is awesome. I never really cared for the animated overlays, but I'm totally getting this one. Thanks for the heads up, this flew completely under my radar.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well its kinda hard to ignore now ngl chief
That's so cool !! Going to change my profil right now, thank you !
Ah, a fellow 12 Years of Service gamer.
Same
That Mikaela looks so done
She's like that one Keanu Reeves meme hahaha
thats awesome, thanks for letting me know!
I don't even like 99% of the "special" backgrounds/animated avatars on Steam but that background is actually super sweet. Avatars aren't super obnoxious either.
Nice work honestly!
That's cool as hell, I know what Im saving up for then.
(Also nice name.)
Love these. My only feedback is - add more! They're great.
They are cool but I feel that they will be so common as not many of them. I have 122,000 points on Steam but nothing much to spend them on lol
I just changed mine.
Okay so I grabbed the Trapper one and the animated background looks pretty nice with the rain ngl
How can Trapper be the obsession? This is BULLSHIT
Awesome but I wish we had a bit more. I think the mobile game had animated emojis/stickers? Would it be possible for those to be added as well?
How can you not be obsessed with Trapper is the better question
Oh, this is awesome. I never really cared for the animated overlays, but I'm totally getting this one. Thanks for the heads up, this flew completely under my radar.
I now have the entity claws on my profile!
I'm hoping for more killer animated icons uwu
Ooh, these look cool- where do you get these? I've basically never messed with Steam's profile stuff like that, haha.
Awesome. I honestly thought they would never get updated XD
If you click on points shop here, you can find them there.
Thank you! Much appreciated. Definitely gonna be sticking those obsession claws on my profile now.
You can also go under the game profile in your library and enter it's point shop from there.
Survivors obssesion they will bully him
Noob.
Years of Service
700 XP
Unlocked 26 Aug @ 9:48pm
Member since 26 August, 2008.